~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

huge congrats rach!! cant believe we both have our babies now...seems like 2 mins ago we were discussin our first mw apps! xxxx

:dance:

Congrats Chella and Mei! :happydance:

Im not gonna be online very much over the next week as have MIL with us from Spain - so huge amounts of labour :dust: too all the sparklers still due to pop! Hopefully next time i ger on DF you will have had your baby!!

Lol xx

https://antiduckface.com/post/1670392349/um-the-orange-chick-on-the-left-is-her-mouth-on
whats wrong with her lips?

can be only I was like that two weeks ago and being sick then nothing. I seen some being sick in here before it came.

Not sure if things are starting - for the last few hours I've had back pains (not just a general ache like usual) and I've had tightenings all over my bump (they do feel more painful than just the BH I've been having for ages). Scared to go to bed in case it stops lol!

Hi everyone.
DF I cant beleive your are still here hun....Well, hopefully tomorrow ;) Dont worry too much about the LO, sometimes you just need to let go and trust people, especially his dad...dont get stressed, you need strength for when new baby arrives

What are you going to do with BF for William when new LO arrives? Always wondered...

Well, I have no signs either...MW appointment on Monday and then if nothing happens they are going to do a sweep at 40+7 , then second one at 40+10 and then 42 weeks - induction:( So want my water birth this time ...
B23 - fingers x this is it for you!!!! xx

Hello. Sorry so slow to update. Baby born 22.11.10 at 2.21 am. 9lb and half an oz. Labour started as hind eater broke overnight night before but no contractions till 8 that night when other water went pop. Birth story to follow. Just used tens machine. Blood loss high so had to stay in till yesterday.

Hope any other overduers now with babies! Congrats to all xx

Congrats chella & mei!!!

faiirypop, congrats!!! Boy or girl?

congrats fairypop!

I am still here 9 days over due now. Had sex this morning, poor Darren was completely used though had no objections and had to be quick as its not possible with a toddler most of the time. Managed to keep him occupied with a washing basket lol I am walking about holding it in (not the baby the sperm TMI) I need it to work! was awake most of the night peeing and my bladder is being crushed so its really hard to pee it comes out in dribbles and feels like I will bust. Horrible. Theres no room left in me.
I really dont want to go for induction on monday I rather go before that by myself so I need all the luck I can get.

Congrats Fairypop, Chella and Mei!
:dust::dust: Labour dust to you DF!

lower back pain since sex but I am not getting no hopes up at all! getting angry at myself actually.

Nausea is coming in waves here but no pains, getting the occasional tightening/braxton hick.

Not sleeping due to having an itchy belly, its worse at night and driving me crazy! I'm sooo tired.

I want baby to come now - am so ready.

Quick post to let you know that I had my beautiful baby girl at 8:56 pm central time. She weighed 7lb 12 ounces and was 20.75 inches long. Her name is Araiya. Full story to follow.

Congrats to everyone who has had their babies!!! YAY :)

Those still waiting, not long now girls till you hold your little ones.. DF, I reckon it's another lazy boy for you-when I went over I knew it was a boy again haha! I can almost swear that if I wasn't induced at 41 weeks I would have gone on and on and on like you are.. Hang in there hunni.. let us know what hospital says!!!!

xxxx

Congrats rai! and lovely name to you choose. Never heard it but I like it.

now whens it my go?

congrats fairypop!

I am still here 9 days over due now. Had sex this morning, poor Darren was completely used though had no objections and had to be quick as its not possible with a toddler most of the time. Managed to keep him occupied with a washing basket lol I am walking about holding it in (not the baby the sperm TMI) I need it to work! was awake most of the night peeing and my bladder is being crushed so its really hard to pee it comes out in dribbles and feels like I will bust. Horrible. Theres no room left in me.
I really dont want to go for induction on monday I rather go before that by myself so I need all the luck I can get.

Nausea is coming in waves here but no pains, getting the occasional tightening/braxton hick.

Not sleeping due to having an itchy belly, its worse at night and driving me crazy! I'm sooo tired.

I want baby to come now - am so ready.

I really hope your babies come soon!!! :dust: :hugs:

Quick post to let you know that I had my beautiful baby girl at 8:56 pm central time. She weighed 7lb 12 ounces and was 20.75 inches long. Her name is Araiya. Full story to follow.

Congrats Love!!! What day was she born on??

Looks like last nights hope was a false alarm as I expected! I was still having tightenings and back pain well into the night but this morning it's amounted to nothing. I've been for a short walk again this morning, as well as I can with crutches anyway, and have been bouncing on my birthing ball. Appointment with the midwife in the morning so if nothing has happened by then, I should get my date for induction. Still hoping for my water birth though!

How are you Dragonfly?

Majm, she was born nov 24. I messed up the time. It was 8:54 pm. I am so tired. Bout to breastfeed......again.

mostly a reader....but thought I'd share a pic of my girl. here's Eleanor Jean Mckay born nov 21st at 7:20 am.

40 hour labour start to finish, ending with a scary delivery with shoulder dystocia....they got her out in 3mins and had to resuscitate her, but she's perfectly healthy now!

congrats to everyone who has their sparklers...and good luck to those still waiting!

Attachments

• IMG00028-20101122-1131.jpg
    IMG00028-20101122-1131.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g