~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I saw consultants at 30 and 36 weeks, I was referred because of my pelvic girdle pain which is mainly effecting my hips and sacroilliac joints (have been on crutches since week 24 I think it was). They both agreed that it was reasonable for me to be induced at 40 weeks so I didn't have to go over. I last saw the midwife at almost 38 weeks but she didn't book it then as she said it was too soon so she made the phone call this morning.

They are also going to phone me if they get a particularly quiet time in labour and delivery to ask me to go in.

I am the same cant walk well but they didnt care. I even said that the other day and was near in tears to consultant. They dont seem to be sympathetic here at all you just have to wait no mater whats up. :cry: And 11 days is up for me tomorrow but they had no room to fit me in. I will have my baby on Monday or Tuesday at the latest. But I want to go myself before then I dont want induction again I really dont. If the pessary works which will take hours then I will be in for hours of labour strapped to a bed and most inductions end in c sections anyway and since i had one before they dont care either! I have to go through it. Yes I sound like a wimp but when I think back to the last one it makes me cry in fear as i really thought I was going to die. My other half thought so to and had to be taken away crying he was so upset.:cry: So I am scared. Come on mother nature give me a break!

I have a can of curry I can eat is it worth it? :shrug: I have a sore throat to. :cry:

You don't sound like a wimp to me - you just live in the real world and have already given birth before so have expectations, there's nothing wrong with that at all.

My bitch mum was here with dad. I really could have killed her! i hate how she talks down at me and looks at me like I am a piece of shit!

As usual they ask what to get william for xmas, i say. they change their minds let me see then I agree thats fine then come out with something different because They think its more appropriate! why ask! same thing happens with presents all teh time theres no point on ever saying what you want you will never get it you will get what my mum wants. That was one thing they rowed about but I was happy enough with what the got him.

Then mum telling me to shove cod liver oil down me and she complatly dismisses its dangerous as she done it with me. Face on her shaking her head treating me like I am stupid! wouldnt listen to docs like she knows better of course! ffs she smoked all through and drank in pregnancy with us!
So I got pissed off hearing her dis everyt dam word I said !

and giess what still they dont know when my due daye was! asked me if i was over, YES! mum my due date was the day after your bday you made a big deal of it when you found out to! then says I said that wasnt the date?? I said no such thing . Again makming up things. 2 weeks agfo they didnt know either but where told if anyone remembers me ranting my dad didnt know my DD. Only to be told again! and argued with over it. Sick of their selective hearing! even when I talk to dad on the phone he diosnt listen! i ask him to repeat and he cant and lies the phone is breaking up yet agrees with what I say he just dosnt know what I say.

Then my mum wants to take him out and they are getting a stroller and all! NO WAY! they will leave him somewhere even my OH wont have that. I dont trust my mum with him at all she is to nasty and would think of her first and realise she lost him somewhere or give off to him. I have said before when he was a few months old I didnt trust them taking him and they never asked again up till now. They asked what I was doing with him when giving birth and he is going to his other grans. So my mum looked like a slapped arse agaiun. What does she expect? he has never been in her house is wearily of her and my sister is so jealous and virulent she wont even be around him! This is why I am dreading giving birth I dont want my mum to have my son but my OH wont have that anyway.

Had a sweep attempted today... but cervix is too high :cry:
random... just wanted to whinge! lol

Hi Ladies

Hope your all well - still have MIL here for another couple of days so will catch up beginning of next week!

Congrats too Rai and fairypop!! and OMG DF!! :hugs:

Lol xx

Hello ladies. Just wanted to pop in here and say congratulations to all those who've had their November Sparklers and loads and loads of labour dust to those who are still waiting, especially anyone who is overdue and fed up. Sorry, I have no hope of reading all the posts since the last time I was here! Felt I needed to STEP AWAY FROM THE FORUM approaching my due date, as I was stressing myself out symptom spotting and scaring myself with the labour stories. Haven't had a chance to write my birth story yet but will post a link here when I do. All I can say is, you know when people say "you will know when you're in labour", well all I can say is "sometimes you *don't*". If your pains are regular then you are in labour. Mine started at 6 or 7 minutes apart and were very regular but not painful and didn't feel anything like I thought contractions would feel. So just be aware of that please to avoid a last minute dash like I had!

Life has changed beyond all recognition with a little one to look after. As I type he has just woken up with a loud fart and I think I need to get him changed and fed! Take care ladies and hope to see you over in the birth thread soon (haven't really been there myself yet, like I said life is a little busy nowadays!).

Lots of love xxx

Congrats hinky binky.

Wish I had some symptoms :( I feel like such a failure. And I know its not monday yet but I give up hope on a natural labour. I am 11 days over due today.

just where my mother concerns NO. And thats a big part of my life she manages to tear apart, my happiness. Rest is just normal crap compared to her.

would you believe she moaned about my christmas tree being the wrong setting for her liking on the lights! how it would do her head in. I must remember to put it oin fast twinkle when she comes cant go pleasing her.
andyou think thats bad wait till you hear when I have the baby! but this time i am stronger and know whats its like to be without her a few months (bliss) so she will be told then she will feck off for a while,.

If my mum was like that I would just tell her to mind her own business and not bother coming round if all she was going to do was moan and complain!

I don't like phoning my mum anymore because it always ends in her moaning at me, but when we get together we always have a nice time.

Mothers eh

she has been told several times to get out and stay out . Works for a bit then seen she demands dad is not allowed to help or visit me and dad has to be stuck in middle. cant even call my dad without her snapping and asking me what i want. Have to wait till dad calls back if he knows I called. She invited herself back in after the 4 months silence , just barged her way in to see my son who she also ignored and wouldnt even wave at when he waved at her at the door when she sulked in the car! ignored me sat with her back to me. thankfully only now she is talking! fail! big dam fail! bitchy remarks again, put downs. Even my dad says she dosnt know when to keep her gob shut with some of the stuff she has said to me. She sees nothing wrong in what she says or does its because she is my "mother" and she thinks its ok for her to go on like and that I am in the wrong all the time. Awful woman. nice to everyone else just not to me.

Thanks everyone!! I feelbad I still have not had a chance to get on my laptop to update everyone!! I promise to try to today!!! :hugs:

AFM, Bryelle McKenna was born on 11/23/2010 @ 12:19 pm weighing 5 lbs. 14 oz. & 19 1/2 inches long!! :hugs: I had a very quick induction!! I will type up birth story later! :kiss: Love you all!!

GL for everyone else waiting for their beautiful babies!!! :hugs:

lovely name hun,. congratulations a day before me too xx:hugs:

huge congrats rach!! cant believe we both have our babies now...seems like 2 mins ago we were discussin our first mw apps! xxxx

:dance:

I know and we get to hear about them as they grow up now together, its lovely when new friendships even thou may never meet arise through these little miracles xxx:hugs:

Majm, she was born nov 24. I messed up the time. It was 8:54 pm. I am so tired. Bout to breastfeed......again.

We had babies same day, ongratulations xx:hugs:

mostly a reader....but thought I'd share a pic of my girl. here's Eleanor Jean Mckay born nov 21st at 7:20 am.

40 hour labour start to finish, ending with a scary delivery with shoulder dystocia....they got her out in 3mins and had to resuscitate her, but she's perfectly healthy now!

congrats to everyone who has their sparklers...and good luck to those still waiting!

Congratulations a lovely name for a little princess xx:hugs:

mostly a reader....but thought I'd share a pic of my girl. here's Eleanor Jean Mckay born nov 21st at 7:20 am.

40 hour labour start to finish, ending with a scary delivery with shoulder dystocia....they got her out in 3mins and had to resuscitate her, but she's perfectly healthy now!

congrats to everyone who has their sparklers...and good luck to those still waiting!

Shes gorgeous xx

heres lainey....

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1154.snc4/149661_457043196197_509311197_6015498_3637362_n.jpghttps://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1139.snc4/148170_1565801877105_1597141738_1308986_355823_n.jpg
eleanor is beautiful!! btw

gorgeous... and I LOVE laineys dungerees! so cute x

Gorgeous pics and luv the outfit xx

Hey Girls,

Just a quickie as once settled i shall do a birth story'

Eryn Willcox was born very quickly on 24th November at 09.23am weighing 8lbs 6oz very happy that she came naturally as was due to be induced that morning but was surprised how quick she came but after a little mad rush with the birth and afterwards she is home and happy and healthy :happydance:.
Came home yesterday evening and now just settling in.

Hows you df ? and congratulations to all the other sparklers born and gl to all the ones still waiting , thank u soph aka anna m for my updates and for all ur support girls through this fantastic journey as met few lovely ladies here xxx

Attachments

• eryn when she was born few minutes old 24.11.2010.jpg
    eryn when she was born few minutes old 24.11.2010.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 51
another quickie can anyone send link for parenting thread plz xxx

Huge congratulations chella, Eryn is simply gorgeous! I am so pleased to hear she arrived safe and well x

The parenting thread is here: https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting/450749-november-sparklers-2010-mummys-daddys-thread.html

Congrats to all our other new Sparklers and good luck to all those still waiting waiting xxxx

Huge congratulations chella, Eryn is simply gorgeous! I am so pleased to hear she arrived safe and well x

The parenting thread is here: https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting/450749-november-sparklers-2010-mummys-daddys-thread.html

Congrats to all our other new Sparklers and good luck to all those still waiting waiting xxxx

Thank u , ill pop some more on soon, thank u for link hows u and lil one xxx:hugs:

Jacob Lucas was born 19th November at 22.34, weighing 10lb 5oz!

congrats kerry!

i have pressure in my ass? on and off. and it goes up my back anyone else have that? i think i had this before and not getting hopes up.

like i said before DF i had alot of pressure in my bum when labour started!....FX for you xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->