~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

it comes and goes so it does. Like in waves and spread up back, really sore. But I thought you get pain in the bump? dont tell me this baby wants out my ass as well like William! he had to come out the sun roof in the end as he wouldst exit properly.

well its taken me forever to get back on here but here I am.

Henry James Young was born on November 16th at 9:05pm by scheduled c-section. He weighed 8lbs 6oz and was wonderful.

He had trouble at first breathing on his own and was kept in the nursery for a few days. As a result we stayed in hospital a day longer then I had expected but we have been home now for about a week and he is eating more and more and we just love him.

Congrats on all the other babies that have been born and good luck to those still waiting.

congrats kerry and WOW what a weight!! xxx

Tell me about it! I knew he was going to be big but blimey! The midwife who delivered him was getting people to come into the labour room to have a look - they couldn't believe the size of him!

This pain is getting worse but coming and going. I dont like it. I am farting again but I think its squeezing out wind? I dont know but my hips feel like they are going to blow apart and right in thr middle under bump above vag is like someone shoving a fist up me! you know where love handles are? up there from bottom is like pressure pain when this pressure comes on. I dont know what a contraction feels like! I remember it from william but you know the story there i was induced and had pain relief in me though he hurt me arse to. I dont know if this is the same.

I bet I fart some more and be here tomorrow disappointed!

well its taken me forever to get back on here but here I am.

Henry James Young was born on November 16th at 9:05pm by scheduled c-section. He weighed 8lbs 6oz and was wonderful.

He had trouble at first breathing on his own and was kept in the nursery for a few days. As a result we stayed in hospital a day longer then I had expected but we have been home now for about a week and he is eating more and more and we just love him.

Congrats on all the other babies that have been born and good luck to those still waiting.

Congratulations Hayley! Glad everything is good and you are home..enjoy it now xx

This pain is getting worse but coming and going. I dont like it. I am farting again but I think its squeezing out wind? I dont know but my hips feel like they are going to blow apart and right in thr middle under bump above vag is like someone shoving a fist up me! you know where love handles are? up there from bottom is like pressure pain when this pressure comes on. I dont know what a contraction feels like! I remember it from william but you know the story there i was induced and had pain relief in me though he hurt me arse to. I dont know if this is the same.

Well, this might be it DF..this is what contractions feel like for some women. ..hopefully you ll have some news for us

I will def be the last of nov sparklers now...will go overdue without a doubt: ) can't sleep, its only 4 in the morning....
Anyone else left? X

I'm still here too!

I have been awake since 4.30am with severe itchiness, I rang midwife last Saturday complaining about it and she told me it was just stretch marks and I should try calamine lotion - I have done this for a week now and the itch has become worse! Like somebody sticking pins in me. I can't have anything touch it! :( It has now spread to my wrists aswell. Going to call midwife back later, this cannot be normal!?

Hey Df

I been stalling the thread to see how your going, this is what my contractions felt like, not in bump, not in back, all under bump but above vag, TERRIBLE! I really hope this is it for you.

Love

:happydance: just seen on facebook that DF had a little boy :happydance: huge congrats honey!!!

Also congratulations Hayley and Kerry on your little bundles :)

:happydance: just seen on facebook that DF had a little boy :happydance: huge congrats honey!!!

Also congratulations Hayley and Kerry on your little bundles :)

Yay Congrats DF! :happydance:

I'm still here too :( So bored and fed up waiting for her to arrive, fingers crossed my sweep on Tuesday does the job.

Yey, congrats DF!
Kerry, have you had your little one yet?
Bambi, fingers crossed your sweep will work. .. I am not due a sweep till a week on Tuesday. .. due on Monday. .

:happydance::happydance: woo hoo!! congrats DF!! And you avoided induction!! :thumbup:

Lol xx

HOORAY DF!!!!! can't wait to hear about the labour and hope it was everything you wanted!!

Congratulations df! :yipee:

i'm still here, still pregnant. 1st sweep failed, next one booked in for next friday so i'll be 41+1 :( x

Yay! :happydance: Congratulations DF! Can't wait to read your birth story and see pics of your little man!

I'm a mummy and managed to avoid induction!!!!!!!!!

Ollie arrived with the help of ventouse yesterday morning (November 27th, 1 day early) at 6:22am. He weighed 6lb 14oz and is doing brilliantly :)

I posted that an attempt at a sweep Friday morning was unsuccessful as MW said my cervix was too high and far back so I left feeling pretty pessimistic, but glad an induction had been booked for his due date. However, 11pm Friday night I was walking from the bedroom to the bathroom when my waters broke unexpectedly! Went to the local maternity unit for them to verify it was my waters about an hour later (mild contractions started at 11:30pm). There was some slight pinkish/red discharge fluid so I called the hospital who said to go in to be checked. To my absolute astonishment, it turned out I had got to 10cm dilated totally at home with just a TENS machine (not even anywhere near full power either). I continued to contract whilst they allocated a delivery room for me and felt the urge to push - I'm quite sure the midwife thought I was being a drama queen! She examined me (didn't even have time to change into my nightie lol) and couldn't believe it. When she told me, I thought I was going to pass out! I knew that meant there wouldn't be time to get in the water and a serious lack of pain relief, I have never felt so petrified in my life! Pushing was difficult due to my PGP and Ollie was at a slightly awkward angle, hence the need for the ventouse, but I'm told I did very well as there ended up being 3 midwives, a consultant and my husband in the room. Before I knew it, my beautiful baby boy was placed on my tummy. OH couldn't cut the cord as it was too short, but he didn't care as we both just cried with joy. All in all, the birth was under 7.5 hours (first baby!) and I managed the whole thing with just a TENS machine and some gas and air. I had to have some stitches but other than that, all is good :) My photos are still on my phone but I'll add them and a full birth story soon.

I haven't had time to read through the pages from the last couple of days, but congratulations to any other mini sparklers that have arrived!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->