~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Huge congratulatons b23! and welcome to the world baby Ollie x

Congratulations DF and B23 and anyone else who I have forgotten to mention.

So is it just me suffering from REAL BAD jealousy now? When is MY baby going to arrive?

Congratulations b23! You ve done so well! Welcome to the world Ollie.
I am, bambi and kayley still waiting (sorry if forgot anyone else) :) x

Congratulations b23! You ve done so well! Welcome to the world Ollie.
I am, bambi and kayley still waiting (sorry if forgot anyone else) :) x

Congratulations to df and b23 xxx

Jacob Lucas was born 19th November at 22.34, weighing 10lb 5oz!

Congratulations lovely weight xx

well its taken me forever to get back on here but here I am.

Henry James Young was born on November 16th at 9:05pm by scheduled c-section. He weighed 8lbs 6oz and was wonderful.

He had trouble at first breathing on his own and was kept in the nursery for a few days. As a result we stayed in hospital a day longer then I had expected but we have been home now for about a week and he is eating more and more and we just love him.

Congrats on all the other babies that have been born and good luck to those still waiting.

Congratulations and glad it all went ok xx

Congrats everyone! GL to those who are stilling waiting. I have not had a chance to properly go back and read since my last post but I promise to do so ASAP! I am on my iphone now and BFing so I cannot. :( Promise to get to it soon! Sorry for those waiting for the title update. :hugs: :kiss:

congrats b23!!and well done on coping so well!!

Congrats to you too Hayley - glad too hear everything went to plan :hugs:

Labour :dust: for the last few sparklers!

Lol xx

i'm in labour. only 2cm after 15 hours of contractions 3 minutes apart lasting a minute. still at home hoping things speed up, im exhausted

oo yay gl lois! my labour was similar hun, took 27 hours for me to dilate to 4cm from having my first contraction...hope things speed up for you soon!! x

Good luck Lois! At least you know things are happening. xx

Oooh, good luck LoisP! And lots of labour dust to our November Sparklers who are still waiting xxx

So pleased for you DF, can't wait to hear how it all went and hear what you hve named your blue bundle!

Congrats to Hayley (we nearly had a Henry!), b23 and Kerry, and anyone else I've forgotten (sorry, sleep deprivation :wacko:)

AFM just popped back to post the link to my birth story: Stanley Glenn's birth story

I should be having mu induction not but instead I am home with my son after natural labour! ok had a spinal as this one got stuck to and was a bad experience but he is worth it. But hard to breastfeed as he was full of the drugs to. I dont know what they gave me it all happened so fast and I was in pure agony! I was in here saying it was wind hours before lol no c sections forceps used but he is fine.

So Alexander St.John Smith (sinjin its said) born 28th nov 5.07am! like 5 hours of labour but felt like 2 mins as i was rushed right down to labour ward,.And he was 8lbs! hardly under weight like machine was saying last weelk.

will find parenting thread and post pics i only have phone pics as my cam was to big to take,.

so happy for you df glad you managed to go into labour on your own :hugs:

congrats DF! and good luck you those of you in labor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->