~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Oh and boobs are leaking like mad-starting to get white stains on my black bras so nearly time for breast pads.. Goodness..

Mine have been leaking a little bit - which never happened with my 1st pregnancy at all! But I would suppose that is rather normal since the body has more of an idea of what to do this time around ... or idk. :shrug: lol

Well I'm measuring 2 weeks ahead - which if she came 2 weeks early would make me 22nd Oct - Don't want her or anyone elses baby too come early , but I imagine that there will be babies earlier than 22nd Oct.. still freaks me out that someone in the Oct thread was due 25th Oct and they had their baby over a month ago ( he's doing fine BTW :) )

Lol xx

I am sure someone will end up having baby around 36 weeks or so. I say that because dates can be off and everything, and the baby be perfectly fine and healthy. But hopefully no one comes before then.

Your classed as full term at 38 weeks isn't it? So at my current growth rate, if I had baby at 36 weeks she would be equal too full term?? :wacko: Am I right?

She'd better not come before 16th Oct - have a Guns n Roses concert in Birmingham! :haha:

Lol xx

Full term is 37 weeks :)

Is that measuring ahead from a scan or did she measure your bump? I measured 29cm so a week ahead, but it is not accurate and only done to measure consistency of growth as it doesn;t take into account height, weight, fluid etc :)

I am sure we will have out first Sparkler within the next 6 weeks I reckon. I am pleased to hear that the October baby is doing well, I knew he was well after he was born but haven't heard since, so that's fab news.

Ok, well I am putting on my bet:

My little boy to come November 8th at 19:52 and weighing a healthy 7lbs 2oz :D

As far as I know 37 weeks is fully baked :) You and I are due same date Lolpants.. My DS birthday is October 22nd so just dont want baby born on that, and my mom lands on October 16th so anytime after that.. Wow it's frightening, glad the little man who made such an early appearence is doing well, how far along was his mum? x

Ok everyone place your bets, I will write them down when I have all will post and we can remember the page?? Team yellow, also guess sex??

Kelly his mum was 25+1. There is a thread in the Prem bit if you want to keep update. He is a real little fighter :)

My bet is Nov. 3rd at 3pm weighing 6lbs 13oz.

I have so many birthdays! My ds shares a birthday with a cousin already, as he refused to come on Oct. 29ths. I have birthdays on Oct. 30, 31 and then Nov. 1, 5, 14. Really don't want my second child having to share their birthday with someone else as well. Lol

Wow.. That is insane.. Glad he is doing well-my friend had her baby at 30 weeks a while back and I know how difficult that was for them so 25 weeks is just a mini miracle!

Yeah I did a lil stalking too check the other day that she and baby was ok - he's still in hospital but is doing really well :)

The 2 weeks ahead is in the measurements they take on the outside - at exactly 28 weeks I was 30 cm and shoulda been 28 - I don't have great knowledge of how it all works, but guessed it meant theres a chance baby could come 2 weeks early and would be same as if came on EDD??

Im gonna put a punt on my baby coming halloween for a laugh - so 31st Oct, weighing 8.5 lbs (thats the average of mine and my OH birth weights) and should be a girl if 20 week scan is correct :thumbup:

Lol xx

I'm going to say October 14th for me (thats the date my hubby and I kissed for the first time) hee hee.. And I am going to day 9lbs. I reckon it will be about 2am :) And I have no clue at ALL but will say girl..

i think my nudger will arrive at 4:45am on 23rd nov and be a girl.

If anyone else wants to read about the girl who had her baby early theres a thread here https://www.babyandbump.com/premature-babies/370725-25-2-labour-c-section-today.html
She last posted saying he is having surgery too get off a vent - so if that goes well I guess he may not be in much longer :thumbup: Really hope he is gonna be ok :awww:

Its such a reassuring thought as even the late Nov Sparklers are past the 25 week point :happydance:

Lol xx

Yeah I did a lil stalking too check the other day that she and baby was ok - he's still in hospital but is doing really well :)

The 2 weeks ahead is in the measurements they take on the outside - at exactly 28 weeks I was 30 cm and shoulda been 28 - I don't have great knowledge of how it all works, but guessed it meant theres a chance baby could come 2 weeks early and would be same as if came on EDD??

Im gonna put a punt on my baby coming halloween for a laugh - so 31st Oct, weighing 8.5 lbs (thats the average of mine and my OH birth weights) and should be a girl if 20 week scan is correct :thumbup:

Lol xx

Measuring your fundal height means jack hun and doesn't mean you are 2 weeks ahead or that bubs will come 2 weeks early. I was a week ahead! We are all different sizes with different bumps and different size babies too :)

As I said it is only done to ensure baby is growing at a steady rate :)

If anyone else wants to read about the girl who had her baby early theres a thread here https://www.babyandbump.com/premature-babies/370725-25-2-labour-c-section-today.html
She last posted saying he is having surgery too get off a vent - so if that goes well I guess he may not be in much longer :thumbup: Really hope he is gonna be ok :awww:

Its such a reassuring thought as even the late Nov Sparklers are past the 25 week point :happydance:

Lol xx

Just read through it now-AMAZING.. I got so tearful and goosebumpy

Lol xx

Measuring your fundal height means jack hun and doesn't mean you are 2 weeks ahead or that bubs will come 2 weeks early. I was a week ahead! We are all different sizes with different bumps and different size babies too :)

As I said it is only done to ensure baby is growing at a steady rate :)

Goes too show what I know :haha: Cheers :flower:

In that case I reckon I'll go over!! prob the max which would make baby the 19th Nov!! But I'll stick too Halloween as its just for a laugh :thumbup:

Lol xx

I don't want to go overdue, but then no-one does I suppose :haha: Just want bubs here on time but ready.

I am proper bored. Big Brother tonight and I am treating myself to a Pizza :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"