~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I think so to :p I have no clue, not even an inkling from scan by the way.

I had that feeling from the start to. I was right with William so see if I am right again. Darren is dreading a girl for is anyone even breaths on her wrong he will kill them. He just knows he is in for ass kicking boys and future boyfriends for the rest of his days, poor girl lol
I feel sorry for this baby as my fam now ignore me and I know they wont get her anything, like when I was born i was in second hand stuff and ignored they have done the same here, havnt called in a long time, never ask me how I am. Havnt asked me what i need etc. I havnt seen them since end of july and that was a row and months before that again. I cut hem off by not calling and they must have gotten the hint. Be nice if they asked if i needed anything I did say another car seat but was shot down as apparently we only need one, means both of us and two kids cant go out in car ffs! makes no sence saying one will do, so thats going to cost.

Thanks for adding me....I am getting pretty scared.....have got a lot of pain quite high up this evening and am wondering what it could be...

I get that to if you mean top of bump under ribs, where your intestines and stomach are, mines usually trapped wind. I remember it with willaim to and was in hospital once with it but it always went away after working its way down. less room in ther for stuff especially wind.

i have been having horrible round ligament i think.. or so thats what the doc says it is.. but its like i have been riding a horse sometimes down there my vagina is sooo sore and the muscles up along the side of my pubic bone.. are sore sometimes when i get up and walk around or when i try to roll over in bed.. anyone else having this as well??

DF I predict a girl for you too! :D

fairypop,NP hon! :hugs:

marinewife101 YES!!!! This is exactly what I have been going through also. My back also hurts too, and my Vaganga feels like it is going to fall out! LOL :(

haha i like that word.. and i know its sooo painful lately doc says its because the more babys you have the lower you carry and the more pressure you feel down yonder =) also less ughhh held up things are haha she told me to get a pregnancy belt and its somewhat helping i suppose =)

LOL My doctor told me the SAME thing!!! LOL

^^ LOL

I made Homemade Lasagna and STUFFED Myself! :sick: I should not have eaten that 2nd piece! I was already full! LOL I'm paying for it now! VERY Bloated!

wow....that took forever to catch up! lol.....school has been crazy for me and im trying to get caught up(i have fallen behind a bit). LO is getting big! im starting to feel her up close to my ribs now! its crazy! I honestly can't get enough to eat....its horrible! im ALWAYS hungry!

Lol I always feel hungry but I can never eat much at all. Except for tonight but I am paying for it now!! Too much food in my belly!!

Lol I always feel hungry but I can never eat much at all. Except for tonight but I am paying for it now!! Too much food in my belly!!

Oh me too! I don't know what is up this week but I can't stop eating. Maybe baby boy is having a growth spurt!!

I am going to have to think about my baby arrival date. I am dreading going overdue cause I am not good with being patient!

:wohoo:
:wohoo:

been counting down to this day since I booked it when I was just under 12 weeks..

4D scan day!

Not until 2pm though so need to keep busy and pass the time, argh !

I think we may have our first November Sparkler born. The baby was born 15 weeks early, does that make her a Sparkler, or a December Dreamer?...I have been following this lady and hoped and prayed her little girl would hold on for a bit longer.

https://www.babyandbump.com/teen-pregnancy/396991-introducing-very-impatient-isobel-faith.html

Please keep mum and baby in your thoughts :flower:

Baby keeps kicking me down low and it hurts! had me jumping in pain in the bed last night. Dont know what it was kic kingbut dam that hurt! anyone getting low kicks Stil?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->