~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

my next app is not till 30 weeks... im sure that is wrong as havnt seen her since 24 she also said i would need gtt as diabetes in family but she hasnt arranged anything

Very handy, mine are the Thursday so wk+3. In my notes there is a list of all the appointments I'm entitled to and what happens at each :)

GG you should ring and ask about the gtt x

thats the same with me fairy.

gossipgirly should you not have an appointment at 28 weeks? :s they usually check your iron levels etc...

hmm i dunno she took 3 vials of blood at my 24+4 appointment and blood results are in notes at home so cant check if she checked my iron again, tbh they seem pretty unorganised down here nothing like south tyneside

I didn;t have my bloods taken the other day, only cos my arm was ruined. But she said I should have had them taken at 25 weeks or at my gtt so have to wait till 31 weeks now.

My gtt was arranged via my booking in. Maybe cos you have moved the request has got lost somehwere?

i've not had the gtt mentioned to me so i don't think i'm getting it :happydance:

Evening ladies, my word you have all been chatty today! The 2nd tri thread seems really quiet now!

Welcome to all the new ladies :hi:

No news from me other than I am feeling really tired this evening and I also have mild period type pains and backache. Lovely! I have my pj's on so I am thinking and early night might be in order.

I have my midwife appointments every two weeks which is nice, next one is on Tuesday and I think baby might have switched sides so it will be interesting to see what the midwife can feel. I still think its lying transverse though.

Is anyone thinking of doing Hypnobirthing? I have just started reading the book (have the CD's too) and I quite fancy having a go at that.

Oooh, just for the record, its also my birthday on the 16 September, its a busy day!

Evening all,

Cant believe how active you all seem I am so tired all the time. I have been for my midwife apt today 29 weeks, but she has said he is 2 cm bigger than expected and head already down and very low with his bum stuck under my chest!!!! My boss been today aswell and is going away for two weeks and said she doensnt expect me to last until she gets back she thinks i am huge!!!. My last 2 kids where 6IB whats happened to this one!!!!

I had a scan at 20 weeks, app at 26 weeks for bp check and scan coming at 29 weeks on sep 1st. Bit nervous as I havnt seen baby in so long but excited to.

I have the hypnobirthing book but never got the cd. I would go to the classes but they are too expensive

I have the hypnobirthing book but never got the cd. I would go to the classes but they are too expensive

They are expensive. If I were to go an hour and a bit in either direction from home they are about £130 a course, but in my area they are £275! That is why I thought i would try the book/Cd's first.

:wave: Hi newbies! Welcome to the Final Tri Thread! :happydance: I have updated all.

Hi

Can you add me please. I am due on the 17th November, but have a planned c-section booked for the 10th November. And I am having a girl :pink:

Thank you very muchly :)

Bexy x

:thumbup: I added you to the 17th but let me know if you prefer to be on the 10th. I probably will just put Scheduled C-Section by your name if you want.

Ebay can be great but also a total pain in the arse :)

Ok, so its lunch time. Shall I have:

- Cheese on toast
- Beans on toast with cheese
- Fishfinger sandwich
- All of the above :haha:

ALL!!!

I'm starving all the time now.

Does anybody else find that although they're hungry they can't fit in as much as before?

ME!!! I can BARELY eat anything!

oooooh I can't poop :( boohoo sorry TMI lol

Managed to poop in the end LOL. Sorry :blush:

I am having a late lunch from work and I had chicken and vegtable soup with crusty bread. I burnt my tongue on it lol.

Welcome to all the newbies!

My dd was born on her due date, I'm thinking this baby will probably be late (unless I have to have c-section)

I have been constipated too but have managed to go myself. I feel like my body is so jacked up. LOL I also have had morning sickness again all day long. Wasn't able to keep anything down today. :( Trying again now with some cooked sausage and Stove Top Mix.

Evening ladies, my word you have all been chatty today! The 2nd tri thread seems really quiet now!

Welcome to all the new ladies :hi:

No news from me other than I am feeling really tired this evening and I also have mild period type pains and backache. Lovely! I have my pj's on so I am thinking and early night might be in order.

I have my midwife appointments every two weeks which is nice, next one is on Tuesday and I think baby might have switched sides so it will be interesting to see what the midwife can feel. I still think its lying transverse though.

Is anyone thinking of doing Hypnobirthing? I have just started reading the book (have the CD's too) and I quite fancy having a go at that.

Oooh, just for the record, its also my birthday on the 16 September, its a busy day!

I know! I am just probably going to stay here! LOL

Evening all,

Cant believe how active you all seem I am so tired all the time. I have been for my midwife apt today 29 weeks, but she has said he is 2 cm bigger than expected and head already down and very low with his bum stuck under my chest!!!! My boss been today aswell and is going away for two weeks and said she doensnt expect me to last until she gets back she thinks i am huge!!!. My last 2 kids where 6IB whats happened to this one!!!!

I hope LO stays in there for a longer cook than 2 weeks more. LOL :hugs:

3rd trimester! yay!!! im 28 weeks now.. getting BIG. i think im almost ready for baby except for some sewing & knitting and a few house things. im getting so excited!
my friend who was due 7 weeks before me just had her baby 4 weeks early..it makes it all that much more real. we are all going to have babies really soon!

I am wanting a waterbirth :)

I do too, along with the Hypnobirthing breathing techniques. No harm in hedging my bets :haha:

3rd trimester! yay!!! im 28 weeks now.. getting BIG. i think im almost ready for baby except for some sewing & knitting and a few house things. im getting so excited!
my friend who was due 7 weeks before me just had her baby 4 weeks early..it makes it all that much more real. we are all going to have babies really soon!

Welcome across to 3rd tri. I am so not ready for this baby, its about time I got my head out of the sand and started to realise that there really is a baby coming and its just weeks away!

I am wanting a waterbirth :)

I was in the waterpool when in labour with my DD. It was quite big though and I found it hard to stay still. I was getting everyone soaked lol. I decided I wanted to get out in the end and gave birth to her on the bed.

morning everyone. feel crappy nothing new there. Have a whole house to clean here, its a tip and I have been very lazy but not as lazy as my other half who is still in bed. And I am constantly hungry to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->