~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Baby keeps kicking me down low and it hurts! had me jumping in pain in the bed last night. Dont know what it was kic kingbut dam that hurt! anyone getting low kicks Stil?

I get low kicks DF...but that is because my lil girl is breech at the moment, on my scan last week she had her legs up over her head and kept moving them up and down...so I could feel and see where she was kicking me!!

For those of you who have had BH's, what do they feel like? Over the past 3 days I have been getting really dull period type pains. Not painful but I can notice them. They aren't regular and i've not had any today. Thoughts?

I thought BH was like a painless contraction... where your uterus tightens and kinda feels like baby is curling up into a tight ball or something... I'm not really sure, but I get tighening feelings once/twice a day and I assumed they were BH.. not sure about period pains xx

GL too Isobel Faith and her Mummy - she woulda been 25 weeks today so she would of been a Dec Dreamer - as all our sparklers are over the 25 weeks mark

I have been suffering pelvic girdle pain for about 8 weeks now - I can describe it as this - it feels like theres a bowling ball in my knickers when I 1st stand up and it feels like someone has kicked me up there when I turn over in bed... does that sound similar? Ive also started getting BH for the last 2 weeks - the tightening feeling is very different from the feeling when Phoebe moves or kicks. She is very low down which might explain my Pelvic issues, so Im not too worried about it.

As for the eating - I can't stop eating coco pops!! (cereal) But Im not a big milk fan and I read somewhere that its from now that your baby takes lots of calcium for their bones, so maybe its my bodies way of getting as much dairy in me as poss!

Lol xx

PS In case anyones missed it were making a list of when we predict we'll have our babies, weight and if ur yellow, sex... check a few pages back :thumbup: I was thinking we could also add looks - as in I think my baby is gonna be pale with ginger hair and blue eyes

I've heard BH being like dull period pains. Dont think i've had any though. Although this morning my bump suddenly got rock hard and very lopsided! It looked so odd. So i prodded it and promptly got kicked!Lol She refused to move even though it was quite uncomfortable, now i think she's having a rave in my womb.
Dragonfly - i get a real pain lower down too when she kicks, midwife said it was a nerve.
I keep on accidentally clicking on second tri! I'm too used to going there :dohh:..xx

Baby keeps kicking me down low and it hurts! had me jumping in pain in the bed last night. Dont know what it was kic kingbut dam that hurt! anyone getting low kicks Stil?

I get low kicks DF...but that is because my lil girl is breech at the moment, on my scan last week she had her legs up over her head and kept moving them up and down...so I could feel and see where she was kicking me!!

I think mines breach to. I know my placenta was in the way of cervex at 20 weeks but have no scans since then, have one in sep that will tell. defo kicks are down really low.

my due dates been moved to 12th :) and bump is blueee :blue: :D

Morning everyone :hi:

Wow, so much to read through, you have all been in a very chatty mood! Welcome to the new ladies and to those who have now reached 3rd tri, the home straights! Its great to see that this thread is now loads more busier than 2nd tri, exciting!

:happydance: Enjoy your 4D scan Loula and make sure you post lots of piccies when you get back!

Good luck to little Isobel Faith, bless her. She looks a little chunk considering how early she was! I can't believe my Herbert is bigger and weighs more! I hope she continues to do well.

It is pretty amazing to know that there is both an October Bumpkin and a December Dreamer now born. So far the Sparklers are very lucky to have lots of snugly babies that seem quite happy to stay put. Long may that continue!

I do think though, what with the first of the Sparklers reaching 30 weeks next week :)wohoo: as I am one of them!) that it is just a matter of weeks before the first Sparkler babe makes a break for freedom.

Barasti, I am not sure if I am experiencing BH's or not but I have also been getting dull period type pains for the last few days, really mild but quite noticeable. My bump has also been getting hard, but not as in a constricting belt around the tummy kind of way that people often describe. Mine just feels very firm, and quite bloated (which I know it is anyway :rofl:) and quite often very heavy at the bottom.

I have also been getting quite bad back ache and I never suffer with my back. We were out with friends for dinner last night and we had to leave loads earlier than planned as I was so uncomfortable with both a heavy hard bump and bad backache. It was also very stuffy in the restaurant and at times I actually found myself trying to breath through it, which freaked me out so I made everyone sit outside in the fresh air :haha:

LOVE the due date poll, I have added my prediction.

Kelly: October 14th; 02:00; 9lbs; (girl guess)
Weezyweu: October 14th; 02:30;7Ibs 8oz
Cocobelle: October 27th, 6.45am, 8lb 2oz (Boy Guess)
Lolpants: October 31st; 8.5lbs ;
Silas: November 3rd; 15:00; 6lbs 13oz;
AnnaM: November 8th; 19:52; 7lbs 2oz;
Linds79: November 15th; 14.45; 10lbs 3oz
MissyMoJo: November 23rd; 04:45; 8;lbs 4 oz (girl guess)
majm1241: November 27th; 08:23; 6 lbs 5 oz (girl of course) --My DH picked the day!--

So nice to wake up to a day off this morning and the sun is shining! :happydance: Going to take the dog for a nice long walk and make the most of it.
LO is moving around like crazy the last few days, everyone at work was watching my bump move yesterday, very entertaining! :haha:

Added my prediction
Kelly: October 14th; 02:00; 9lbs; (girl guess)
Weezyweu: October 14th; 02:30;7Ibs 8oz
Cocobelle: October 27th, 6.45am, 8lb 2oz (Boy Guess)
Lolpants: October 31st; 8.5lbs ;
Silas: November 3rd; 15:00; 6lbs 13oz;
AnnaM: November 8th; 19:52; 7lbs 2oz;
Linds79: November 15th; 14.45; 10lbs 3oz
Pinklizzy: November 18th, 16.00, 9lbs 4oz
MissyMoJo: November 23rd; 04:45; 8;lbs 4 oz (girl guess)
majm1241: November 27th; 08:23; 6 lbs 5 oz (girl of course) --My DH picked the day!-

my bump hurts when i try and do anything. Its freaking me out as it makes me feel sick to. It tightens and hurts! now I am crapping myself that its labour case i was induced last time and I dont know what braxton hicks feel llike. I have to sit down here as I cant do a lot at all.

my bump hurts when i try and do anything. Its freaking me out as it makes me feel sick to. It tightens and hurts! now I am crapping myself that its labour case i was induced last time and I dont know what braxton hicks feel llike. I have to sit down here as I cant do a lot at all.

Braxton hicks are a lot more common with 2nd and subsequent pregnancies and are not related to labour, they are just practise contractions for when you do go into labour and often start from where we are all now. I never had them with my son.

I was also induced so do worry about just how labour will start if it starts on its own.

Still crapping myself though as I see some are popping early around me. :(

morning all!

wow the past few days baby has been doing something like a mexican wave in my belly after tea hehe. must mean she's getting big :D

Yep will be interesting to see who goes when.

Wish i could see into the future!

as long as she doesnt come before 37 weeks i will be happy . x And not later than 40 haha

I really really want my little girl to come on Halloween :haha:

I have a christmas day baby, so a halloween one would be good :rofl:

I looked it up though, and it falls on a sunday, so as it is looking like I will be doing the c-section route now I doubt they do them as routine of a weekend, I am going to ask though when I next see my consultant at 32 weeks :haha:

Rant alert, feel free to ignore.

My OH is a HUGE Cowboys football fan, and the Cowboys are playing the MN Vikings on October 17th, at the metro dome. He just HAS to go to this game, and he ordered the $250 dollar tickets so he can sit in the Cowboys end zone. NOw this is about one month before Jaxon is due, and I told him its not a good idea to spend so much money. His response was plane and simple "Its my money, I'll do what I want with it it"

When I told him, we'll need the money for Jaxon, he goes "he's not due to arrive till the end of November, why worry about it right now, we'll worry about it in November, and will figure something out"

I feel like he's putting everything on me, as it is Im already paying the majority of the bills and make the least amount of money. Once Jaxon comes, Im affraid I wont be able to pay the bills and buy diapers and food. There is no way, I can do this with just my income alone. I think OH needs to grow up, and am beyond frustrated.

A little bit of good news, I just hit double digits today, 99 days to go!

I went to near 42 last time but william was positioned wrong so blocked labour signals which explains why I never had bh with him. I think i will go naturally though if placenta is still in way or not turned it looked like c section again. Either way I am really scared as I have been here before, I rather chill out as long as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->