~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Okay added mine:

Kelly: October 14th; 02:00; 9lbs; (girl guess)
Weezyweu: October 14th; 02:30;7Ibs 8oz
Cocobelle: October 27th, 6.45am, 8lb 2oz (Boy Guess)
Lolpants: October 31st; 8.5lbs ;
Silas: November 3rd; 15:00; 6lbs 13oz;
Marie1337: November 5; 09:17; 8lbs 5oz
AnnaM: November 8th; 19:52; 7lbs 2oz;
Linds79: November 15th; 14.45; 10lbs 3oz
Pinklizzy: November 18th, 16.00, 9lbs 4oz
MissyMoJo: November 23rd; 04:45; 8;lbs 4 oz (girl guess)
majm1241: November 27th; 08:23; 6 lbs 5 oz (girl of course) --My DH picked the day!-

I think I have been getting Braxton hicks. At least once a day my lower belly tightens like someone put a thick belt around me. It doesn't hurt but it is a bit uncomfy. And usually when it happens baby kicks up a storm. I find standing up and swaying helps but I can't do that at work when I am in a meeting.

yeah my baby kicks up a storm when it happens to and have felt it at the bottom and top, basically whole bump feels out of place. I dont like them at all.

Still crapping myself though as I see some are popping early around me. :(

It is always a worry but we have more chance than not on reaching full term. We are all doing well so far :D

OMG no I rather go a bit over due than before. :wacko:I am bricking it this time. More than I was first time.

That reads as that we have more chance OF reaching full term than NOT reaching it. Of course no one wants to be really early. Try and relax hun x

I really really want my little girl to come on Halloween :haha:

I have a christmas day baby, so a halloween one would be good :rofl:

I looked it up though, and it falls on a sunday, so as it is looking like I will be doing the c-section route now I doubt they do them as routine of a weekend, I am going to ask though when I next see my consultant at 32 weeks :haha:

Halloween would be a really cool date to have a birthday on. At least birthday themes would always be sorted :haha:

Bartness, I really feel for you with all this added pressure you are under right now. I really hope your OH comes to his senses soon and realises that this is a joint effort between you and you both need to pull together for your little family :hugs:

Congrats n reaching double figures :wohoo: its a great milestone to get too!

I have seen loads wanting early, some even starting to evict baby early trying different things. I think cooked the longer the better. Even if I am fed up. I remember being so wreaked with william by the end, its natural to want baby to come its a long journey for both mum and baby and I just want to meet this baby, boy girl?? whatever :D

Just back from 4d scan. I have a very naughty uncooperative baby. Wouldn't move his hands and feet away from his face so no pics or dvd. Got to go back next week for Rescan, but we did get his sex confirmed and he is currently estimated 2.5 pounds xx

Hiya girls, shame about the scan, hope he is more co-operative next week!!

I have had a shitty day! Felt not right all day, maybe just on a downer :( Baby has hardly moved and when he does the movements are not strong like they usually are.

I am one of these people that sits around hoping things improve, just dunno whether I need to get it checked out as he has been moving.

IM starting to worry, the last 3 days or so, LO has been moving about, but it hasnt been as strong of movements. Mostly just fluttering no strong kicks. Is this normal or should I go to the docs?

its always worth getting it checked out if you just dont feel right xxxx

My paranoia gets worse! I just got up to go wash the dishes and a leakage of some kind was enough to actually drip down my leg. I phoned the labour ward the other night about it and they said it was up to me to go get checked if I wanted.

Do you thikn I should go? I almost need someone to tell me to before I do!!

I'm gonna ring my mum. I hate this as am on my own and feel stupid! But I think I need to know. I would rather know it is nothing rather than leaving it I think x

Just back from 4d scan. I have a very naughty uncooperative baby. Wouldn't move his hands and feet away from his face so no pics or dvd. Got to go back next week for Rescan, but we did get his sex confirmed and he is currently estimated 2.5 pounds xx

my baby did the same thing! but she finally show'ed us half her face as u see in my siggy thats the ONLY face shot i got :(

my baby did the same thing! but she finally show'ed us half her face as u see in my siggy thats the ONLY face shot i got :(

Bryelle has refused to give us a profile each time! Lol She better cooperate on Sept. 24th at my 4D scan!! Lol

the movements changing scare you to death my baby did it to me this week went for monitoring he was fine turned out he had turned over was facing my back and thats why the movements had changed. today hes wriggling for england wish he would always move like this i hate quiet days !!!!!!!!

Hiya girls, shame about the scan, hope he is more co-operative next week!!

I have had a shitty day! Felt not right all day, maybe just on a downer :( Baby has hardly moved and when he does the movements are not strong like they usually are.

I am one of these people that sits around hoping things improve, just dunno whether I need to get it checked out as he has been moving.
go to hospital the out of hours doc has a doppler,. I done that with william, he didnt move for ages and i had to go. Then when I got on his table thing he started kicking doppler. I always keep calm and say they do have to sleep sometime. But you know in yourself, go get checked if you feel it Will help.

Hehe it sucks cos we have come out with no pics or anything but hopefully he will behave next week a.d give us some nice ones x

Ok have phoned delivery suite, they want me to go in she says it sounds more than discharge :( I am waiting for my mum though which is gonna be about 45 mins :( but I have to "collect" the leakage in a pad, so am trying to stay calm and watch X Factor.

I had to walk to the shop to buy some pads as I didn't have any :haha: but again it was dripping out, especially when I bent down to pick up some money I dropped. I swear it isn;t wee as doesn;t smell at all, so we shall see.

I'll post when I am leaving for hospital and obviously will keep u updated.

Oh he is moving, in fact kicking by my ribs which is a first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->