~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Ok have phoned delivery suite, they want me to go in she says it sounds more than discharge :( I am waiting for my mum though which is gonna be about 45 mins :( but I have to "collect" the leakage in a pad, so am trying to stay calm and watch X Factor.

I had to walk to the shop to buy some pads as I didn't have any :haha: but again it was dripping out, especially when I bent down to pick up some money I dropped. I swear it isn;t wee as doesn;t smell at all, so we shall see.

I'll post when I am leaving for hospital and obviously will keep u updated.

Oh he is moving, in fact kicking by my ribs which is a first!

Oh, good luck Anna! I hope it really is nothing! :hugs:

So OH and I did go out last night, and it was nice. :)

As for today though .. I am very, very bored. :wacko:

Still waiting for my mum! she insisted on driving down, she lives 60 miles away bless her!! Just watching X Factor, making me crack up :)

I am wanting a waterbirth :)

I was in the waterpool when in labour with my DD. It was quite big though and I found it hard to stay still. I was getting everyone soaked lol. I decided I wanted to get out in the end and gave birth to her on the bed.

Did you feel a difference in your contractions when you got out of the pool?

I am hoping to go to the midwife lead birthing unit attached to our hospital and as long as my BP stays low, I am hoping that I can, if not its upstairs on the labour ward but both have birthing pools. I just hope they are not all booked up when I need one!

In all honesty I can't really remember. I think the contractions intensified when I got out of the pool but I wasn't out long before DD's head started to crown and that bit HURT

Still waiting for my mum! she insisted on driving down, she lives 60 miles away bless her!! Just watching X Factor, making me crack up :)

Oh God, I've just logged on and read this. You should have phoned / texted me, I'd have taken you up the Conquest or at least come and waited with you for your mum.

I don't think I've got your phone number :dohh:

Hope your mum is here by now, let us know what's happening, hon. I meant to say to you the other day, if anything like this happens, please call me (I'm sure Rach would say the same too). It's not nice being by yourself if you're worried.

Sending lots of :hugs: x

If anyone else wants to read about the girl who had her baby early theres a thread here https://www.babyandbump.com/premature-babies/370725-25-2-labour-c-section-today.html
She last posted saying he is having surgery too get off a vent - so if that goes well I guess he may not be in much longer :thumbup: Really hope he is gonna be ok :awww:

Its such a reassuring thought as even the late Nov Sparklers are past the 25 week point :happydance:

Lol xx

I'm 25 weeks + 4 and it would scare me SOOOOOOOOO much if bubba was born now! Not worth thinking about. Will read that thread in a bit, glad the baby is doing well x

Baby keeps kicking me down low and it hurts! had me jumping in pain in the bed last night. Dont know what it was kic kingbut dam that hurt! anyone getting low kicks Stil?

Yes I do! Sometimes it feels like a foot or something is going to appear out my foof and its strange because at my 20 week scan I got told I had a low lying placenta.

So I have a question to ask about baby sleeping bags! Nov / Dec etc is obviously winter so what tog sleeping bag should we get? OH got a 1 tog today and I'm sure its going to be too thin! Also do you use just a sleeping bag or do you put blankets over the top? If you use just a sleeping bag - will babys arms get cold? lol (ok that was a few questions)

We got the nursery bedding today too :D Getting there with the shopping and I'm getting excited

oh oh and my prediction - I think baby will pop on 27th November around 11pm weighing approx 8lb 5oz and I think it might be a boy - total random guess

So I have a question to ask about baby sleeping bags! Nov / Dec etc is obviously winter so what tog sleeping bag should we get? OH got a 1 tog today and I'm sure its going to be too thin! Also do you use just a sleeping bag or do you put blankets over the top? If you use just a sleeping bag - will babys arms get cold? lol (ok that was a few questions)

We got the nursery bedding today too :D Getting there with the shopping and I'm getting excited

I got the 2.5 tog ones. I read that for the winter months the baby should be wearing a sleepsuit (all in one) with the sleeping bag over the top, so their arms shouldn't get cold. No extra blankets either as that tog rating should be enough.

Hey ya hope all goes well, know i said it all in txt but seriously always happy to pop over even if a false alarm or u just wanna get it checked , even if im in my pjs lol. Got me hospital parking so wont cost either xxxx keep me posted xxx

Right hav a brain duh moment considering i hav 2 children and 3rd on way but my brain is blah - 28wks does that make me 7mths ???

I got the 2.5 tog ones. I read that for the winter months the baby should be wearing a sleepsuit (all in one) with the sleeping bag over the top, so their arms shouldn't get cold. No extra blankets either as that tog rating should be enough.

Where did you get ur sleeping bags from xx

hey hope you dont mind me stopping by :) , i would really recommend the sleeping bags with arms on for winter.
when my lo was born her arms got so cold i had to go out and buy some long sleeve ones.

Where did you get ur sleeping bags from xx

Just got the one so far from babies r us - I reckon I might have to take it back and get a 2.5 tog though!

How do you girls get a bump buddy?

hey hope you dont mind me stopping by :) , i would really recommend the sleeping bags with arms on for winter.
when my lo was born her arms got so cold i had to go out and buy some long sleeve ones.

Even if they have a sleepsuit on aswell? I havn't seen the longsleeved sleeping bags by may have to have a look

Hey ladies! How is everyone doing? We had to make a trip to the Er/ L&D Thursday.. He was sitting on my side and made me feel light headed.. I got dizzy at work and started to puke... They did a stress test on him and everything is good! :D

It took 3 people a total of 4 tries to stick me with a needle to start and IV!!! ><

I've never seen the long sleeved ones either! I guess I will just need to buy slightly thicker sleepsuits if baby gets cold. Or maybe those leg warmer type things that you can use on babies' arms or legs. I forget what they're called.

I got mine to match the other bits in the nursery (Hide Away Bay stuff from IzzyWotnot) - so I just searched on ebay for 2.5 tog Hide Away Bay and bought them from a shop on there. But I've seen 2.5 tog ones in Boots / Mothercare as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->