~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Oh my god. That bag is totally amazing :D

I got an Avent breast pump today was reduced to £14.99 :) My pram is coming in the next 2 weeks :happydance: and I got the raincover for the carseat today aswell. I also need towels so good shout there and I need to get a new monitor as my cousin gave me one but it isn't very good. but that can wait for the time being.

My mum said my baby bag is ready to pack as she thinks I have everything, I just need to start washing his clothes :)

Went to the see my doctor today and I passed my GTT! Wasn't even close to being a concern. Hemoglobin, BP and everything else was great. Baby is head down and in a good position. I'm measuring on the upper end of the curve size wise and my doctor made a joke about a 10 lb baby. I sure hope not!!

Pichi - I had decided even before I got pregnant that if I had a girl she would have hello kitty EVERYTHING. I love love love hello kitty, and I think everyone at work thinks I'm odd with my hello kitty pens, water bottle, cell phone case etc. Unfortunately I am having a boy, so no hello kitty for him but I still think the crib sets and mobiles and everything are super cute.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone!

I am finally in the 3rd trimester. I am having a wee boy, if anyone is able to update the 1st page. I am very excited.

Marie1337- I'm the exact same as you with hello kitty. I love it - have hello kitty babygrows and shoes for peanut already and her dad keeps buying her more plushies - as if I didn't have enough already! Lol I also have hello kitty foot tattoos :D

Welcome minties!

keep your fingers crossed for me today please girls! I have my 4D rescan at 12.20 today, lets all hope monkey will put on a show for me today so I will have some nice pictures to share with you all when I get back!! Trying not to be too excited after his naughtiness last week! Gonna fill up on lucozade and sugar and hopefully get him wriggling!! xx

oh how nice my vag is swollen and itchy and I am not scratching it as i dont want it worse, seems to be an aftermath of infection :(

Cauliflour fanny doesn't sound very nice at all :haha: Antobiotics can cause thrush, so maybe it is just that?

Well I have had an interesting 10 hours. I mentioned a while back I got a happy bday email from my ex who I haven't spoken to for 2 years! Well he emailed me again this time asking how I am etc. Not good at all.

Then I got a message on facebook from another ex (there aren't that many honestly lol!) who wanted to congratulate me and he was sorry it was so late as he'd just found out. Then he said he was really happy for me, but a little bit jealous.

What is it with men who seem to be jealous of me being pregnant (second bloke who has sadi this to me now) but I end up having a kid with a dad who is a total knobjockey :(

AM men are complicated creatures :hugs:

DF - I feel ur pain - its nicknamed - cheeseburger crotch and I have it too :(

Pichi :thumbup: for the hint re a Hello Kitty mobile coming out next month!! I was about to give up and buy the princess one from Toys R Us -- There is bedding on ebay that Im gonna get and then we'll have all Hello Kitty :happydance:

Lol xx

LOl cheese burger crotch haha. I am dying to scratch it but I wont I know it will be worse. Its defo the infection that caused this and ia m off the anti boitics they made me so dam ill. But seems to be clearing. Usually healing means itching anyway.

Oooh, well natural yoghurt is meant to be good, slap that on ya fanjita :rofl:

Just seen midwife in my new area! All good, got to hear my little chunky again, but I had a very painful stitch as she did it ouchie :(

I am off to eat half of the bakers I just bought yum yum yum

I wish I had yoghurt in will petit felous do? lol bit of fomage frais on the fahjita, imagine having to explain if you hadto go to hospital and had to time to clean in labour why fruits of the forrest petit felous is smeared on your privates and teh heat has caused it to turn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->