~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

LOL, don't think Petit Filous will help :rofl:

I feel sick now. Made myself a chicken and coleslaw baguette, then had 2 cookies and a donut :shock:

Well, my GTT came back all normal! :happydance: sooo happy about that. Must have been that evil orange juice n rice crispies that bumped my sugar up at my 28week appt

Question for those in the UK...

Last night I stumbled across One Born Every Minute. I thought it would be great. Real people, real births etc. I watched the first episode and was a bit disappointed. My husband watched a bit with me and was mad about the dad and son who just made jokes while the mum was in labour. My heart did go out to the young mum with the other baby. Poor thing.

Anyways is it worth watching the rest of the series?

its definately worth watching the rest of them :)

i've had such a lovely satuurday and my fun doesnt stop yet!
been for lunch at tgis, spent an hour or so at the beach this afternoon and im off to a singstar cocktail party this evening - mines a milk! hahhhaha

You know I must have sleep walked out in to the garden last night found some nettles, had a piss in them and then wiped my vagina with them because it sure feels like that! it has its own pulse and all.

Cranberry juice is also instant heart burn.

well it's official. I have the most lazy and stubborn baby that babybond have ever had the privilege of scanning.

We were there for just short of 4 hours, tried everything to get him moving but nothing was working. I must have had 500% of my recommended daily sugar intake today, my god!

Babybond were so, so good though and even though they weren't able to get fabulous pictures they tried there hardest...and there are a few seconds of good bits on the DVD... I'll post a link to it when I've managed to get it uploaded to youtube, its taking forever :)
xx

Well, my GTT came back all normal! :happydance: sooo happy about that. Must have been that evil orange juice n rice crispies that bumped my sugar up at my 28week appt

Pichi there is no doubt the breakfast made your sugar level high :) But good that they were cautious in checking and glad it ia all ok :flower:

Good news Pichi!!
I have to wait 2 weeks til I see diabetes midwife. Am I the only one in here to have abnormal gtt?

My other halfs got a hospital bed finally, only like 50 miles away for this op and he is away not only op not till Monday. so will be lonely for a few days, always thought I would be ok on my own but weirdly since he has these hospital stays over this I feel like theres a piece of me missing when he is away. I am dreading the next few days, I will be ok coping etc as its one less to look after as it wasnt easy running after him and william but I just miss him already. I wish they would operate tomorrow and shorten it a bit or something. My scans on wed so he will miss that as he will maybe be getting out by then and he has never missed a scan with either baby ever.

Good news Pichi!!
I have to wait 2 weeks til I see diabetes midwife. Am I the only one in here to have abnormal gtt?

sorry- mine was normal too but my friends both had GD and for one it wasnt too bad- she could regulate it easily- the other had to have the insulin shots to the belly- which scares me just a bit. Either way they both had perfectly beautiful babies and the diabetes went away right after birth so dont stress it too much- its just a few weeks of being careful! I couldnt imagine having it forever....

Oh DF you made me LOL at the petit flous on ur fanjita!! :haha:

AM I read somewhere that yoghurt can help - but sometimes if its a certain type of infection it makes it worse, so didn't wanna risk it :wacko: :thumbup: for tip though :hugs:

Fairygirl :hugs: about GTT, and just echoing what Rowley said, its only a few weeks of eing careful and maybe having shots and it should go after the birth :hugs:

I fly out too Menorca for a few days tomorrow :plane: - and doubt I'll get a chance to go through 4/5 days of posts on here when I get back - so I hope everyone has a fab and care free few days and I'll catch up with u all laters! :hi:

Lol xx

Have a lovely holibobs Lol :) So wish I could go away now I have all this spare time. But I have no chance of getting the go ahead to fly or any insurance now :(

I am so relieved! As for the hello kitty mobile - I already knew about it haha. Was on my list to buy things :D

Oh my back is killing me after 8h on my feet so I'm off to bed. Night all

pichi, glad you passed the GTT! :hugs: I have my 1 hour on Monday.

Fajita is still sore but not trying to go inside out any more. I used calomine lotion just a dab,I was desperate and seems to have took swelling down. Still stingy. This is awful. what I do to deserve this :(

well it's official. I have the most lazy and stubborn baby that babybond have ever had the privilege of scanning.

We were there for just short of 4 hours, tried everything to get him moving but nothing was working. I must have had 500% of my recommended daily sugar intake today, my god!

Babybond were so, so good though and even though they weren't able to get fabulous pictures they tried there hardest...and there are a few seconds of good bits on the DVD... I'll post a link to it when I've managed to get it uploaded to youtube, its taking forever :)
xx

I've had the same problem, although you get to see your baby for longer you just wish that they would look even if only for a minute don't you. I am going back for the 3rd time for my 4d scan in just over a week when i'm 32 weeks. The sonographer has been lovely and said it has only ever happened once before where the 1st and 2nd attempt have failed. Had to be me! Well it's fingers crossed for the next one because it will be the last attempt before Connie is too big! xx

Hello girls, hope you are all having a nice weekend :D

I went to a 30th birthday party last night and I'm feeling knackered

You went out????? How very dare you have a social life.

I stayed in and did a crossword.

I've been busy busy this morning, now just want to sleep all afternoon! Feeling good though as I managed to get up and out for the 9am swim-best time to go as it's really quiet. Got all the housework done and walked the dog. My mum is coming over later, haven't seen her in a week-now I'm pregnant I missed her even more lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->