~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

arrrrgggghhh what a day! OH has said that if he is made redundant he will only get £5000. Hopefully the sale of their place will go through and he won't be made redundant but its all ifs and buts right now!
We are also going to a house viewing on wednesday but nobody will accept us to rent if OH is made redundant! Then we'll be homeless! I told OH I might labour early due to the stress of it all lol.
He told me not to stress until we know either way. arrrggghhh

AM - Glad things seem to be sorting themselves out a little, at least you know where you stand now. :thumbup:

Happy Birthday for yesterday LOL.:cake:

I'm 30 WEEKS TODAY.

SOOOOO pleased. :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin:

when do the tickers move up again?

31.1 weeks it moved again eeek! getting faster now.

Ladies, ladies, I would like to announce that I did not sleep worth a poo last night! :|

Kayley sorry to hear about all your probs i'm going through the same thing. Don't know if the company i work for is going to be around for another month and that opens a whole can of worms trying to make someone pregnant redundant! I'm also moving in October and the rent will be going up by £250 to £995 a month so lots of sleepless nights for me at the moment, i keep telling myself it can only get better! Just wish it would happen sooner rather then later! xx

Oh girls what horrible siutations :(

The only thing I can think of as a temporary is to contact the council and ask them for advice on whether you could be temporarily housed. I would assume you would have to claim benefits (JSA) and you would deffo be vulnerable and obviously homeless. I know that sucks, but there are options, not necessarily what we'd like I know.

Hope things don't end up like that at all :) x x

Thanks for the birthday wishes :thumbup: 31 yesterday and 30 weeks today :happydance:
Got a week and a day off work now - waiting for my new cooker to be delivered, then going out for food and a GnR tribute band tonight and then I fly too Menorca Sunday :happydance:

Thats gutting about the possible redundancy Kayley - but £5k should help soften the blow, still I know how stressful being redundant is - let alone during pregnancy!! :(

AM I hope u get the all clear to going full term - stick Chunky stick!!

Sorry too hear ur both having a rough time at the mo DF & Silas :hugs:

Lol xx

AM, perfectly fine to dye hair. Did it throughout my last preg-now I go to the hairdresser-if DH wants me blonde he must pay :)
Sorry to the ladies having a rough time, it will all work out.
Well our lounge suite went yesterday and boxes have arrived. Still got a few baby things to sell which just seems wrong, I shoul dbe buying baby things and not selling them! BUT have to keep reminding myself I will get all the new stuff once we land with our little one in South Africa. It's really getting to me, this not being able to nest properly. Tesco has some mega cheap baby salea on at the moment. Was there today :)

Sorry you are feeling so crap anna - I hope the new hospital will put your mind at rest and keep everything consistant.

Stay put vibes to chunk :D

On a "me" note I have slightly elevated (but not quite out of the normal range (138/73) blood pressure and protein / keytones in my urnine!! The hospital madwife seemed to think (had my 28 week check there as was there for anti d) that it was ok to still go to 34 weeks without another appointment but I wasnt convinced and called my own madwife who wants to check me over next week because of the protein.

Anyway, there isnt a UTI present - anyone know what else the protein / keytones could indicate?

xx

I think it depends how many ketones are present. Your bp looks fine to me (but then mine's always high!) - they tend to go on rises from your normal early pregnacy readings, but it's the bottom number they're most bothered about. Good luck with your appts!

I have nettle stings from picking potatoes. :( but my dinner will be so worth it when its ready.

Hi girls,

Can I join you a few days early? The 2nd tri thread is pretty empty now!

xx

I have no money to buy anything, so thats out for me.

Honestly, we are waiting for move. And we haven't heard anything as of yet - tried calling today but phone was either busy or disconnected. Either way - I wish they would call already! Making me angry.

Ugh, I may have to turn my a/c back on today ... starting to get hot.

Oh so I just called and she answered. She says she is completely swamped and is trying to get everything done as quickly as she can.
I say whatever, I just want to move! Ugh. *goes insane*

Oh girls what horrible siutations :(

The only thing I can think of as a temporary is to contact the council and ask them for advice on whether you could be temporarily housed. I would assume you would have to claim benefits (JSA) and you would deffo be vulnerable and obviously homeless. I know that sucks, but there are options, not necessarily what we'd like I know.

Hope things don't end up like that at all :) x x

I'm hoping it won't come to that and to be honest OH has been offered another job its just on a lot less money that this one and we will struggle when I'm on maternity leave! All stress. Hey ho I'm sure it will work out!

Thats great hon! I wish I had something like that coming, lol.

Its official, I need to be grounded from BnB gals. I just don't get anything done between getting on here and what not. :( I think I may have to cut myself off for a few days or so and just focus on getting things done.

... do I really think that is going to happen? Not when I have to get on the computer for school I know it wont ... bleh. I can't win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->