~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

bless u silaslove, my dishes have been calling my name the last few hours - but i cannot get offline!! hahha

im gd devon angel just shoppin!

urgh i am aching all over today! feel knackered. Feeling quite positive though because i haven't heard back from my GTT so i'm hoping results were good.

Hopefully no news is good news Pichi!! I need to get off ebay!

haha ebay is lethal! to your bank balance that is :haha:

OH bought peanut her crib bedding today :) and i've noticed there is a super cute hello kitty cot mobile coming to tesco direct in september... so tempted to buy it :dohh:

i hope no news is good news too Kellycool. tried phoning the MW today but no one was there to take me call

Aw, sounds so cute! Bet you can't wait to make her bed, such exciting times.. I pretty much have everything-just need a new changing bag, an ear thermometer, some Lansinoh nipple cream, cellular blanket, dummies, muslin squares.. BUT I am bidding on cutie outfits anyway-I never land up winning as I suck at it so someone always outbids me at the last second. Dh thinks it is too funny as I spend so much time on ebay but never spend his money hahaha

hehe. i tell you - asda have some cute muzzies. i got white ones with pink stars on them. i know theyre going to be covered in yuk but still.

i really can't wait to get her bed made up but i dont want to make the crib up etc... till i'm around 38 weeks

I went on a mass shopping trip today too!! Pichi where did you get the crib beddnig from, I am really struggling to find anything nice :( I ended up buying plain boring white and blue sheets from Babies R Us as back up :D

I'm feeling sorry for myself today, after a great MW appt yesterday (I don't have to have the GTT- was sure I would as I have a high BMI) I woke up this morning with swollen, spotty tonsils :cry: Just in time to spend my bank holiday feeling crap.

i got mine from Toys R us. got this one :

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/medias/sys_master/8609558661429344.jpg

we're pretty much sorted for things for her now :) just need to sort out a bag for taking to hospital and i'll be all set!

well, besides all the little things like blankets, grooming set, bath, changing bat, and swing/bouncer... lol

Hmm, I don't think chunk will like the pink :rofl: I was in there today they had some cute boys stuff but am still gonna look around :)

I only need sheets and blankets, might not bother with the bumper etc till he moves into the cot and get a proper set :)

I seen a great one in Boots actually :)

i got mine from Toys R us. got this one :

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/medias/sys_master/8609558661429344.jpg

we're pretty much sorted for things for her now :) just need to sort out a bag for taking to hospital and i'll be all set!

well, besides all the little things like blankets, grooming set, bath, changing bat, and swing/bouncer... lol

We are going with the hugs n kisses range from Babies R Us too...it is gorgeous!! :happydance:

She's only getting the hugs and kisses set for her crib - her cotbed bedding is hello kitty :) when we finally get her room sorted it'll be pink and white with a hint of lime or orange :)

Cute bedding!!!

I am getting a cold!!! So is Jace!!! :( Not feeling very spiffy! :(

I'm feeling sorry for myself today, after a great MW appt yesterday (I don't have to have the GTT- was sure I would as I have a high BMI) I woke up this morning with swollen, spotty tonsils :cry: Just in time to spend my bank holiday feeling crap.

:hugs: Hope you get to feeling better!!

Evening everyone :hi: I have not been on much and you have all chatted loads so I will do my best to catch up.

Happy birthday Lolpants for yesterday, I hope you had a fabby day xx

Also welcome to all the new 3rd tri ladies, it seems silly to post on the 2nd tri thread now that we have been moved over to groups. Its nice having everyone 'under the same roof' at last!

I finally made the decision to book a Hypnobirthing course and I actually feel so relieved that I have. My hubby is not quite as convinced and does think its a lot of money (I used my HIP grant) but like I keep saying, if he had to squeeze a baby out of his doodah, I bet he would pay double that if he thought it would help in any way :rofl: We start on the 13 September :happydance:

Is everyone almost ready for their babies? We are sooooo not ready! If you were to come in our house you would never guess that a baby was due in the next 10 weeks! I keep thinking I have got ages but in reality I really need to step up my shopping game!

I love the cute bed linen Pichi, so pretty and pink! As Herbert is going to be in our room to start with we have just got a gliding crib for now, they are supposed to last until baby is about 6 months old. I have spent ages looking for pure white Egyptian cotton bedlinen (as I want it to match our linen) and had almost given up (you would think Laura Ashley or The White Company would do some wouldn't you?) until I spotted something in Mothercare, so all is good. Once we know if Herbert needs pink or blue and is ready to move into their own room I shall then start shopping for nursery goodies.

I have also got my hospital bags (a bargain set from Argos) and in a few weeks time I am going to go hospital bag shopping with my bump buddy! That should scare us :haha: When I saw my MW on Tuesday she asked me if I had started to write a birthplan (which I hadn't) so I have now started to jot things down. EEEK. Its quite scary to see your preferences all written down in black and white.

Right, can I have opinions please....

You guys know how mental I am going with regards to my ruptured membraines episode last week :(

I am reading thread after thread on here about women who have suffered leaks and gushes and presented themselves to hospital as I did and have been checked and the outcome has either been a definite yes or no it was discharge/pee/UTI.

Why the bloody hell is mine causing so much darn problems? Am I some kind of alien :(

Also I had an awful thought today, someone slap me. I decided I hope they do continue to monitor me, then they will induce me early and I get to meet my baby early. Is that wrong :(

Coco - ~I went shopping today and bought lo's chaning bag :happydance: also went and spent £120 in Toys R Us on random things like nipple cream, cartons of formla milk just in case, nappies/sacks, you name it. It felt so good :)

Anna, it must be driving you crazy not knowing for sure but the only thing I can think of is that unfortunately the confusion has arisen because of that 2nd consultant just going by the scan results. Hopefully, now that you are under the new hospital, you will get a little more consistency.

I think by the time we all get to 37 weeks we will all be very impatient to meet our babies so don't feel bad about it! But n the other hand if they are happy to let you go to term and if there are no more further problems you might get that water birth after all, so its a win win if you ask me!

Love your changing bag! Its yummy, I still need to get mine, in fact I should do that this weekend as I need to preorder it as it is not out until the end of next month. Its the random things I need too! can feel a shopping trip coming on :D

What bag are you getting?

I still need more pads, breast pads, crib sheets, celular blankets, a bath set, sudocream, god the the list is endless for the small bit, I can't think :)

I have fallen in love with this one:
https://shop.linandleo.com/products.asp?id=2846&type=1768&channel=26
Its more than I planned to pay but when you think it will more than likely be used for well over 2 years so I will save on buying new handbags in time, its positively a bargain :rofl:
Well that is what I keep telling myself anyway.

I also need EVERYTHING on your last list, as well as my crib mattress (John Lewis are out of stock), baby monitor, breast pump, baby bath & changing mat to name but a few.

Luckily I have the main things, travel system (being delivered end of next month), crib, some bedding & towels, sling, steriliser & bottles (though I hope to BF) and lots of clothes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->