~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I am really fecked off with to much cheese on the taco vag here now. The swelling isnt going down and its sore all dam night. The docs are still closed due to stupid bank hols and the chemist wont even so much as sell a pregnant woman anything without her seeing her doc first! I cant even ask anyone to go in and get me vag cream if there wasnt any one as I am stuck looking after toddler and OH is in hospital. I bet the midwife is also off today so I will call maturity if anti natel is closed and just ask advice as I know i can put vagisil in my shopping thats coming tomorrow without being bloody questioned and refused by sainsburys.

DF, it sounds like your antibiotics have caused thrush, which is really common when taking them, more so in pregnancy, there are a few things you can do at home to make it more comfortable;

* The first thing you should do at the onset of thrush is to clean the affected area by washing it with plain water. It is not advisable to use soaps, shower gels and bath gels because these products can worsen the infection. Make sure that the affected area is always clean, cool and dry...and always use a clean fresh towel each time.

* Do not let synthetic fibers or materials touch the affected area as doing so could cause further irritation. You must wear clothes or undergarments made from natural fibers so as to minimize irritation...cotton is your best bet.

* Stress can trigger thrush this is why you should learn to relax and fight stress. Do not put yourself in stressful situations as much as possible and try to learn different stress-reducing techniques.

* Melaleuca Oil is an effective remedy for thrush. You can buy Melaleuca Oil at alternative medicine and herb stores.

* Aside from Melaleauca Oil, another effective natural remedy for thrush is Aloe Vera gel which can also be bought in alternative medicine and herb stores. Apply the Aloe Vera gel to the affected area.

* You can also put natural yogurt to the areas affected by thrush to minimize irritation. Yoghurts have ingredients that can combat inflammation.

* Food is one of the main triggers of thrush. Avoid dried fruits, dairy products, products with yeasts, mushrooms, pickled vegetables and fruits, monosodium glutamate and smoked fish and meat as these can trigger thrush. You can also try to follow a restricted diet for at least one month. The restricted diet can help you determine the particular foods that triggers thrush. You can then avoid these foods to avoid acquiring thrush.

I dont use soaps down there, my mum suffers thrush and always told me neverh to wash with anything but water down there. I had cycstitus and thats whats caused this and I am off the anti biotic for days though once i took an allergic reaction to a ceratin pain killer and this was one of the reactions so its familar. Not under stress, oH in hospital though running after just a toddler is far easier than both of them. The midwife was an airhead and cant do anything for me! she says out of hours doc and they are miles away and icant get there now just for a cream! she knew nothing of vagisel ffs. chemist wont help. wtf has a girl to do to get help! so i have to ask dad to get me natural yoghert later and put it in shopping now as its being delivered tomorrow. really am sick of this, i fear i will be left with it.

Do any of you girls know whether I can use my asthma inhaler in pregnancy? I don't suffer from asthma as such but if I get a cold, like now, get very wheezy and breathless (before I had inhaler every cold would turn into pneumonia :wacko:)

going to smear privates in yoghurt tomorrow. Nice lol sounds like some weird fetish .

I think the baby is doing this, I feel burning when I pee again and baby head is bobbing up and down on top of bladder and I can feel that same horrible sore sensation.

My OH has gone on a bike ride - we normally would've gone together so feel a bit gutted I couldn't go.

Hungry hungry hungry today too lol

These last few days my little girl keeps getting hiccups...about 4 times a day...bless her :haha:

awww :)

this probably sounds really silly but I still don't even think I know what the babies hiccups feel like :blush:

awww :)

this probably sounds really silly but I still don't even think I know what the babies hiccups feel like :blush:

It feels quite different to their normal movements hun....it is more of a constant flicking kind of feeling over a space of 5 to 10 minutes, depending where she is laying I can see it on the outside of my belly too!!

I don't think I've ever felt anything like that... or maybe I just haven't noticed it! :(

I think I've felt hiccups a couple of times, today though it feels as if bubs is pinching me! Sure that's not even possible but that's what it feels like!

Herbert has been getting hiccups for a little while now. It took me a few days to figure out what they were! Sometimes they are very low down or other times they are up quite high to the left hand side. Still can't figure out from that which way bertie is laying.

oooo lol does that mean 3 months left! OMFG 3 months!!!!!!!!!!!!????

DF I'm so sorry! You sure have had it ruff these past couple of weeks! Try going panty free and air it out. Where a skirt or dress no pants. I get YI Everytime I get an antibiotic!! :hugs:

AFM, I have my 1 hour GTT this morning. Feeling miserable with a head cold and I have to fast so I can't take tylenol or Sudafed until after. Hopefully doctor can tell me something better cuz Sudafed is crapafed! Lol

Also, got a killer deal on a Jumparoo!!! Meeting a lady this afternoon and get a slightly used Jumperoo for only $25!!!! :happydance: Those things are about $80 and if you ladies don't have one already, I am telling you that you NEED to get one!!! They are Fantastic!!!

Oh yeah, I moved up a box and tomorrow I am officially in 3rd Tri!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->