~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

:hugs: bartness

:shrug: fairygirl,

my cot is here n ready, moses baskets are here n ready, my buggys on order and i have enough clothes (once i get all my deliverys)

make and freeze meals for ourselves for when we're outa hospital?
learn to knit?

I used Fairy non-bio too. No fabric softner though. I use Ariel for me but couldn't see that in non-bio in the shops and I am allergic to Persil.

I have taken a photo of the first lot on the washing line, will post it up in a bit. I think it is safe to say I don't need any white vests :rofl:

Im trying to keep some jobs for when I start Maternity leave at the beginning of Oct. I'm so impatient though!!

Im trying to keep some jobs for when I start Maternity leave at the beginning of Oct. I'm so impatient though!!

I am on leave now :cry: Wish I was going on mat leave in October, but no such luck for me. I am going to learn to knit :)

I'm back to work Wednesday for 4 1/2 weeks. Gonna be exhausted actually having to do stuff!

I still got 12 weeks left at work!

I just caught a few bump movements on camera :D

I am washing the clothes now, I am freaking about prem labour as I have a bad uti and cramps. Silly maybe but still freaking.

Do you think I have enough white vests?? :rofl: Only have 3 babygrows though so need more of those, mum went a bit mad on the vests!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/A_Jsshorts/babywashing.jpg

LOOK IT IS SUNNY IN ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a fab photo Anna! It's been such a nice day today, I haven't washed anything yet, might do if it stays nice this week.
Been at the local fete today, lots of questions about when I'm due etc, can't wait to be able to take my own LO next year! :happydance:

I've been ok'd to take regular Clartin for my seasonal allgeries...its on my list of 'approved medications', kind of a bummer though b/c regular Claritin doesnt work that great, I normally would be taking Claratin D or Zertec...oh well I'll survive. Im happy today is my day off, Im sitting on the couch not doing a dang thing...as I feel so miserable and drained of energy I just dont care to clean or do laundry.

i just woke up from a suprise nap - was watching BFBS1 then all of a sudden i woke up in a flap thinking omg i have slept late the DRS, then i realised its still monday!!! hahhahha :rofl:

OMG anna - Sunshine!!! in England! and wow - vest mania

Ladies - I give up. I haven't been on & now I don't think I can catch up!

I have my 3 hour GTT on Wednesday. Not excited really, but ah well. Hopefully I pass!

I am so tired today ... :(

My son is 10 months old today! :D

bet you cant wait till the first bday! would that be near due date then Silas ? whats GTT?

Hi Ladies!!

So once again, I am confused about my due date. Apparently, my 20 week ultrasound have an EDD of Dec. 7. However,I am going by the ultrasound that I had done at 8 weeks that put me on Nov. 30...Going off the date of my LMP my due date is Dec 3, however if I adjust those days based on my cycle length (25 days and not 28 days), then my EDD is Nov. 30. Nov. 30 also matches with the date that I should be due based on when I ovulated..

Uggh so many dates... I'm hoping I do get my November Sparkler, but I realize it may be a dec dreamer (although I feel like baby will come in November).

Anyways, it feels good to be in 3rd Tri. Had my 3d/4d scan on Saturday. Got some good pics of the baby. But the Baby is laying sooo low done that it was hard to see his/her face. But the baby is a cutie. S/he already have full cheeks and I got to see my baby practice breathing. We're going back during week 31-32 to get some more pics done and I'm hoping we'll be able to see more of the baby's face.

Also, I am soo forgetful..I can't find my car keys so I have to use the spare. I also can't seem to keep track of where I park my car, so I have to walk through the parking lot pressing my little door opener thingy on my car key so I can hear the beep, beep.

Hiya
Glad to hear everyone is having a nice day. Loving the washing line piccy!

I am panicing. I knocked all OH's white spirit all over the floor (he had left it in a silly place) so I had to mop it all up and now I am worrying about the affects on Binky baby? Do you think I have harmed in from sniffing in all the fumes?

bet you cant wait till the first bday! would that be near due date then Silas ? whats GTT?

GTT = Glucose Tolerance Test

Yes, Joseph will be 1 year old on Oct. 30 - baby is due Nov. 10. So very close. And I cannot wait! :)

not bad spacing there you get two parties or one big one if by chance they on the same day. Darrens cousins where born on same day years apart i always wondered did that annoy them both getting attention but they have parties together now they are grown ups.

My house smells of fairy dab conditioner! have all baby stuff on radiator. Gorgous smell, i was addicted to it when I was preg with william and now I am going around like a creep smelling baby vests on radiators.

Oooh something I noticed today. when I had my fundus measured at 27+6 it measured 29cm so 1 week ahead. On Saturday the midwife measured it again and it measured 28cm at 29+3.

I know fundal height doesn;t mean much but it isn't meant to go backwards is it?? Couple of reasons:

a) Different mw
b) My waters leaking
c) Other

baby could have dropped a bit? been laying different? - ask ur mw next time you see her hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->