~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I probably piss myself without pants on as i am wearing a pad just in case I cant hold it as its hard. My OH dosnt want to talk to me he has his phone off as he has enough to deal with he said :(

oooh what a bargain!

I just bought one from a girl I went to high school with for £30... still like new, very happy!! can't wait to see him bouncing around in it when he's big enough! xx

DF the pad is probably making it much worse!!! Holds the moisture and the infection likes to feed off of that.

Loulabump, I know!! :happydance: you got a great deal too!!! :hugs:

About the hiccups, Bryelle has not had them yet that I know of. Sounds super cute though! Lol

I remember my DD getting hiccups all the time when I was preg with her. lol I don't think bumpy has yet

I feel hiccups sometimes, it's really cool :) He had hiccups when I had my 20 week scan and could see him kind of jolting :D

Well I just nearly had a breakdown in Waitrose and then Tescos!! I am trying to get somewhat organised by sorting things out today, all the 2nd hand stuff I got. Well I have 2 as good as new steralisers, one Avent and one digi Tommee Tippee one. So I have cleaned them and run a cycle but needed to descale them.

I also decided to go and get some Fairy non bio to start washing his clothes.

Sadly buying washing powder and descaler was a little too traumatic for me :(

DF the pad is probably making it much worse!!! Holds the moisture and the infection likes to feed off of that.

Loulabump, I know!! :happydance: you got a great deal too!!! :hugs:

About the hiccups, Bryelle has not had them yet that I know of. Sounds super cute though! Lol

Only had it on for a few mins took it off as I thought it could do that. I am pretty sure its baby headbutting nerves causing this. I have discharge to just keeping at eye on that to. I want rid of this! I want that dam cream for cooling! i will sit in yoghert if I must do ! I need a shower and no one is here to look after william and he will not come into bathroom as he thinks he will go into shower and thats not good. :wacko: so he runs about teh halll and i cant have that as i cant see him. GRR! waiting on OH sister to come as she is suppose to be helping out. Darren is having ths op now as I type ,.

why me :cry: why all at once :cry:

humm fairy non boi fabric softer smells gorgons! have the sainsbyurys one and the fairy fab con. I was addicted to smelling it when I was preg with william and I still do. I dont know when to wash clothes I think I may in the next two weeks.

Sadly buying washing powder and descaler was a little too traumatic for me :(

Oh no!

Feel a bit better now knowing you and Cocobelle also have naughty babies! Seems to depend what you read whether it's a cuase for concern or not. I am hanging upside-down off the sofa 3 times a day until my next midwife appt next Friday. Hopefully it will give the baby a bit of a jolt!

Text me when you're back x

Will do :) I have to pop back this week to get my post and pick up a few things I forgot, notably my small bedroom TV, bedtime is rather boring atm!! But I have non stop hospital this week so shall be a flying visit this time (I am wishing I had an electric car, petrol is too expensive!!)

But when I know what's what and it is safe for me to be 60 miles from the hospital for longer than a day I think I will come back to catch up with work and see people :)

I have put my first lot of clothes in the wash. This load is pure white long sleave vests and babygro's.

I am so anal, nothing with any colour was allowed to go in the wash :rofl:

Can the babygro's and sleepsuits and vests (plain white ones) go in the tumble dryer??

I am the same, I have bought separate washing powders just for baby. My mum dosnt understand anything I do and disagrees even washing them she thinks is stupid, but you dont know where they been ffs. And you want them fresh.

check label mother care normally can but wouldnt chance it radiator instead.

Cheers hun. My mum is prancing around sorting some stuff out. She has found two bonnets I had as a baby, bloody horrid but I suppose it would be in 1982 :haha:

Anything non bio, dosnt matter what brand. And for fab con either confort pure or fairy. Smells gorgeous! thats it I am going to wash the baby clothes lol

I have Fairy nonbio and Comfort Pure only problem is the blinking Comfort clogs in the drawer!! Switching to Fairy softner once I get through my huge bottle on Comfort!!! Washing baby's clothes is a job I haven't started yet.
Got a few more bits for my hospital bag.
So what else should we be looking at doing now?

Ugh...Allergy season has hit me full force as of last night. I have been so fracking miserable these last few days, I just want to lay on the couch and vedge. I hate harvest season.

Ugh...Allergy season has hit me full force as of last night. I have been so fracking miserable these last few days, I just want to lay on the couch and vedge. I hate harvest season.

I've caught a headcold from it!! I'm at the doctor now and he said at the stage in my pregnancy I can take Musinex, Robitussin, Benadryl.... Yay!!! I know the Benadryl and Musinex will work! Thank goodness because Sudafed does not work at ALL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->