~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

got some new maternity clothes and i love them! plus a friend that is the same size as me lent me her clothes from when she was preggo (our daughters are the same age) I am so happy because before this i had 2 pairs of pants and only 3 shirts- i was getting tired of wearing the same thing over and over (but i do have 3 dresses though!)

O was looking for new mat clothes today. I am a bit pissed off cos I bought loads of work stuff back in May/June and now I don't bloody need it :D What I do need it trackies and leaiure tops and hoodies and I don't really wanna spend loads on stuff I'll wear for 10 weeks max. Yet I have fuck all to wear :(

i didnt want to spend a bunch either...old navy was having a 25% off sale and the shirts were really cheap- plus free clothes are always nice! i know what you mean about work clothes! all my clothes from dd are work clothes because i was working full time and when i wasnt working i was laying around the house in PJ's!

try primark - see if they have any of thier summer boob tube dresses left?

i live in Primark vest tops (size 16 or 18 fits me and bump nice) and some old peacocks leggings in a M - wear them under bump

and a few maxi dresses ,

baby could have dropped a bit? been laying different? - ask ur mw next time you see her hun x

Didn't think if that, he has only ever been breech and transverse and I don't think he has dropped though. I don't see mw for 4 weeks, but do see GP in 2 weeks though and have hospital tomorrow and consultant Friday, so plenty of people to ask :)

Just popping in because I hadn't seen the thread for ages. Hope everyone is ok x

Anna - love the picture!!

Today I put a big sticky note on my computer with 7 written it. It's the number of weeks I have left at work. Thank god. I am too pregnant for this much work stress.

Hope everyone has a good week. :flower:

hey ladies, hope everyone is doing well :) dh gave me a great back massage last night...i really needed it. Then he ran a bath for me, such a sweetheart. Our one year wedding anniversery is on saturday, but dh has to work a 16 hour shift....guess we have to put that celebration on hold :S oh well.

I am getting really bored as well and time is taking FOREVER...its going way slow now, mostly cause i want her here! She has been getting hiccups a lot lately, its funny! She also seems to like to scare the crap out of me when im going to bed. Every night for the past week i will be just about asleep and she will kick so hard that it scares the crap out of me...dh thinks its funny. I love watching my belly move about and jump around. im really going to miss it.

Eh .. baby is either over in my ribs or on a nerve - I can't differiniate between the two. But its soooo uncomfortable. Not cool, lol.

I just got the hugest crotch kick so far. I literally yelled out and my DH was like ARE YOU OKAY????

morning all - im just bk from mw :) been stabbed for blood all is well. nudger is head down, as usual :)

Oh that pain when babies weight is all down in the lowest part of your abdomen ouch. Love having to walk or stand while thats going on

nudger has always been head down, seems happy that way :) i have their backside / feet in my ribcage on the right side atm! joys!!!!

going to chnage my hospital app thats for tomorrow, feel sick as i had to go on anti biotics, darren may get out I dont know either way my baby sitter cant baby sit and william will have to come with me and I cant hold him in a scan while feeling sick. I am down because my other half is 50 miles away crying in a hospital room and no one is helping him, he is being sick from all the tablets they gave him and just wants to come home. So dont think this is the right week at all for a scan. :( lets hope they have more apps for next week or something.

well - i finally get a day off tomorrow. working 7 days in a row is just evil lol.

FINALLY bought myself a swimming cozzie from Matalan today. that's only taken me 5 more weeks than i had planned haha! im organised in one way and so disorganised the next!

hope everyone is well

Morning everyone :D

I am off for yet another hospital appointment. Not sure what she is doing, I know I have a CTG and I think I get results of more bloods from last week and she may take even more.

One positive is that his movements stepped up a notch yesterday so that was reassuring :)

So see's you all later x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->