***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

sorry for whoever i missed i will go and update it right now!! and congrats and welcome to the new BFP's!!

i updated te first page srry about u guys hat werent on there i added last nght but for some reason it didnt save!!! congratz and welcome to the new BFP's

Thankfully I'm not the only one that has been testing like crazy! This morning I took my 7th frer (don't have any more) and of course all looked good. They're getting so dark!

Since my symptoms are hardly there, I feel the need to reassure myself. I'm still only exactly 4 weeks though, so it's still early days.

BTW, I had horrible luck with dollar store tests and IC's. They hardly showed up for me , and only such a faint line after a good 4 days of frer's. Seems like a waste of money! They probably are only really good if you're late for AF, but not for early detection.

I wish I could go straight for my booking app. Hoping that its not a long wait from dr confirmation to midwife referral. Hope everyone is well!

i think im going insane with my hormones therer sending me mad angry then crying arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I wish I could go straight for my booking app. Hoping that its not a long wait from dr confirmation to midwife referral. Hope everyone is well!

I know what you mean.
Does anyone know how long it usually takes for GP to refer to midwife? I'm seeing GP tomorrow morning

Anybody else getting Alil hormonal?

Man I'm only 5 wks today and BAM! Haha...My poor husband...

I was horrible this morning and I rational enough to think in my head "WTF is wrong you woman. Its not that big of a deal"

Yes, I was mad then crying and my husband hugged me and said "I forgot about this part." Lol. I didn't get to this point with my last (early MC)...so I'm hoping this is a good sign. :D

Name?
Amanda
How old are you?
Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date?
4th November based on LMP
What # child is this for you?
1st
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl?
Have a feeling it's a girl because I was taking acidophilus for a yeast infection before and at conception and apparently it makes your uterus more friendly to X sperms.
Are you finding out the gender?
Probably as my husband really wants to.
How many months were you TTC?
It's a looooong story.

Started TTC Aug '08, BFP first month, mc at 5 wks. Wanted to try again but my husband wasn't well enough. Turned out he was really ill and he ended up having liver and kidney failure, he came very close to dying and then needed dialysis for a while. Then he was on a mutagen medication so TTC was off the menu until he was well enough to come off it. Started TTC again in Jan '11, suspect I had 3 chemicals since then. In Jan '12 had a laparoscopy, due to pain rather than fertility investigation, found endometriosis on my right ovary and they lasered it off. Then finally BFP.

TLDR: One month TTC with normal fertility after a year TTC with sub-fertility but kind of 3 years 7 months in terms of emotional toll.

Anybody else getting Alil hormonal?

Man I'm only 5 wks today and BAM! Haha...My poor husband...

I was horrible this morning and I rational enough to think in my head "WTF is wrong you woman. Its not that big of a deal"

Yes, I was mad then crying and my husband hugged me and said "I forgot about this part." Lol. I didn't get to this point with my last (early MC)...so I'm hoping this is a good sign. :D

It's sad In a way that we can be happy for being irrationally angry (yes I just made up my own word lol)

I know what you mean.
Does anyone know how long it usually takes for GP to refer to midwife? I'm seeing GP tomorrow morning

Just depends on your gp surgery - although booking appointments are usually around the 7-9 week mark, unless your NHS trust does booking and 12 week scans together

xxx

UPDATED!! Sorry had to change my EDD...thanks!!!

Hey all, this thread seems fun. Just got my BFP today so praying its a sticky bean!

Name(just first)? Kare
How old are you? 29
Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? November 15th (based on LMP)
What # child is this for you? #1
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? No clue yet!!!
Are you finding out the gender? YES!
How many months were you TTC? BFP on our 3rd cycle trying :)

Hey all, this thread seems fun. Just got my BFP today so praying its a sticky bean!

Name(just first)? Kare
How old are you? 29
Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? November 13 (based on LMP)
What # child is this for you? #1
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? No clue yet!!!
Are you finding out the gender? YES!
How many months were you TTC? BFP on our 3rd cycle trying :)

We have the same EDD :happydance: Lol sorry for being so random :D

Yay :happydance: One site said Nov 13th and another says the 15th but until my doctor says otherwise I'm going with the Nov 13th date :)

[/QUOTE]

We have the same EDD :happydance: Lol sorry for being so random :D[/QUOTE]

hi and congrats on everyones :bfp: glad this group exists because i'm going crazy waiting for the first scan!

Name(just first)? janelle
How old are you? 25
Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? november 6th 2012, online calculator for now
What # child is this for you? first!!!
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? i think girl for right now
Are you finding out the gender? yes!!
How many months were you TTC? ntnp for a year, second month using OPKs, preeseed and softcups!

So I am pretty sure some of the due date calendars are out by a day due to the leap year. Not that it matters much but we all like to have a date in our minds!

I am hormonal as well. One moment I am super cheery, and giggly and then next moment I am emotional and angry. I am also so tired. I forgo how tiresome pregnancy is :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->