• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Had my Doctors confirmation of pregnancy appointment today :) and all went well! Just waiting to hear off midwife now and then got my early scan on the 28th :) has anyone still got dull achy lower tummy at all? Xxx

has anyone still got dull achy lower tummy at all? Xxx

I do but I think at least some of it is constipation related as it eases up if I manage to go to the toilet.

Isn't pregnancy such a magical time.:wacko:

I had my first morning sickness today. I started at 8wks with Leo and lasted til 22wks so Im hoping its going to come and go early We needed to do a food shop, and whilst in Iceland I felt really sick, asked a worker if I could use the loo as it was an emergency but theyr not allowed to let anyone use it as theyr not insured so I had to leg it fast as I could, just made it out the door and found my "emergency" sick bag. I looked so classy puking into a carrier bag in the alleyway We didnt get half the stuff we wanted and I spent £8 on sea-bands and theyv helped (not be sick since about 10am) and now Iv got a really annoying tugging in my boobs

has anyone still got dull achy lower tummy at all? Xxx

I do but I think at least some of it is constipation related as it eases up if I manage to go to the toilet.

Isn't pregnancy such a magical time.:wacko:

Yes it does ease of a bit after going to the toilet :) I guess it's better than having no symptoms at all. Got worried this morning as all my symptoms had gone but they have all come back through out the day. Xxx

Mind if I join?

How old are you? 34

Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? Nov. 7 based on ovulation

What # child is this for you? 2

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? hoping for a girl

Are you finding out the gender? yes

How many months were you TTC? 7+ years

I have my first u/s this Friday, March 9th. Had my 3rd beta today - still waiting for the results. Everything has looked good so far, but I'm very anxious for the scan to make sure there's something there and in the right place!

Evening ladies

I have booked an early scan for 27th March, I'll either be 8 weeks by LMP or 8+2 by conception date. It seems ages away - I may burst with excitement before then!

xxx

Evening ladies

I have booked an early scan for 27th March, I'll either be 8 weeks by LMP or 8+2 by conception date. It seems ages away - I may burst with excitement before then!

xxx

Hehe mines the 28th :) I am really excited :happydance: xx

feeling annoyed right now but probable just overly emotional and anxious, esp. since this is my first. i take anxiety medicine for a panic disorder and i know i cant take it while pregnant but i also know they will put me on something thats safe for the baby. i found out i am pregnant on friday so i waited to call a new OB today at 8am when they opened and she said she book my appointments and call me back within the hour. its now 3pm and no call. i wouldnt be so upset if i didnt need to have answers about medication. i just called back and they hurried me off the phone and said its been busy but you'll hear from us. just hope they call by the end of the day :/

feeling annoyed right now but probable just overly emotional and anxious, esp. since this is my first. i take anxiety medicine for a panic disorder and i know i cant take it while pregnant but i also know they will put me on something thats safe for the baby. i found out i am pregnant on friday so i waited to call a new OB today at 8am when they opened and she said she book my appointments and call me back within the hour. its now 3pm and no call. i wouldnt be so upset if i didnt need to have answers about medication. i just called back and they hurried me off the phone and said its been busy but you'll hear from us. just hope they call by the end of the day :/

I'm sorry. That must be frustrating. Hope you get a call soon!

That's so frustrating. I'm sorry!

I went to my Dr. to get bloods taken and the confirmation of my pregnancy this morning. Should get HCG and progesterone results tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday at the latest.

I was SOOOOO scared because last night, at 2 am, I was SURE I was miscarrying. I had the most intense cramping that woke me up. I basically crawled to the bathroom, crying to my DH. I ended up going #2 (A LOT, sorry TMI), and after 15-20 minutes, it calmed down. I was sure I would bleed but never did.

My doctor said this is all normal. HOPING :/

CA ValleyGirl and Gaiagirl - I know what you mean - besides my sore bbs - I feel nothing again today!!

Hey Bumpyride - great to see you here - if your concep date is the same as mine then our due date is around 7th Nov.

SpringerS - that line looks fab!!! Its as dark as my line was tonight too!! Guess who has become the biggest POAS addict!!! :blush:

5 Weeks Hayley:wohoo:

laney & bbygurl - My appointment with my GP went well today - she was sooo glad to hear I finally got my BFP!!
She said I have already been booked in for a scan and been refered to the midwife.
When will I hear of my booking in appointment and who is that with - midwife or someone else?

Welcome to all the new ladies and congrats on your BFP's!!!

Wishfulmom - hope you got the answers you needed. Never nice having to wait on others for answers.

Hope you all had a good start to the week

That's so frustrating. I'm sorry!

I went to my Dr. to get bloods taken and the confirmation of my pregnancy this morning. Should get HCG and progesterone results tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday at the latest.

I was SOOOOO scared because last night, at 2 am, I was SURE I was miscarrying. I had the most intense cramping that woke me up. I basically crawled to the bathroom, crying to my DH. I ended up going #2 (A LOT, sorry TMI), and after 15-20 minutes, it calmed down. I was sure I would bleed but never did.

My doctor said this is all normal. HOPING :/

Yikes I'm so sorry that would be very scary! I'm just a day behind you but I hope I don't go through that, I'm sorry you did :hugs: I bet the cramps were from being so stuffed since you had to go #2 so much??

Hopefully that doesn't happen again but at least if it does, I'll feel more prepared.

Hi Ladies!

I just booked my first midwife appointment for Tues, March 13th and second one for Tues, April 3rd. I am going to get a scan on April 3rd so that I can relax a bit and tell my family about the baby on easter weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So excited...

Although still terrified of this impending flu virus striking...24 hours and counting until I am out of the woods!

Had a horrible dream last night I miscarried :cry: my main symptom at the moment is fatigue. I am so tired all.the.time! Still doesn't feel real I am pregnant. When I was pregnant with ds I ate and craved a lot of meat this time around the though of meat is making me nauseous.

Hopefully that doesn't happen again but at least if it does, I'll feel more prepared.

I'm sure it was constipation! I've had some of that and it is uncomfortable...try majorly upping the water? I did and it helped!

Oh my gosh, also...this is probably TMI, but I had a VERY interesting and, uh, arousing dream last night. I have had sexual dream before but I think I actually...well, finished? I don't remember for sure but it woke me up and I had some cramping afterwards.

Wow, where else can I share this stuff? BnB is awesome!

Anywho...needless to say it was a very weird pregnancy side effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->