• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

I have had such a nice day, brunch with my family, then my husband and I went to the nursery to buy trees, then just errands and cleaning.

Only thing that makes me feel strange is the complete lack of symptoms. I tested this morning and there was a dark line so I feel pretty good that all is ok, but I feel NOTHING other than the occasional cramp. Anyone else going through this??

I feel pretty normal for the most part, so boobs are the only constant symptoms. If you look at a graph of hcg and hormones during pregnancy, it REALLY picks up at or around 6 weeks so I'm sure we will feel much more then!

I had a bit of a freak out, we just gave our friend a ride home from up island (90 min or so) and she said she might have Norwalk virus because she was staying at a condo where a bunch of people had it and she was feeling sick. We even had to pull over and let her puke! She doesn't know I'm pregnant and I was sitting there freaking because I'm terrified I'll get it now! Has anyone who has had kids had a virus or flu during pregnancy? I'm terrified of how detrimental it could be in early pregnancy.

Oh no that's horrible! I don't really have an answer, just be really aware of how you're feeling. If you start to feel badly, get to a doctor!

i dont have many symptoms but i dont want to take any tests because i know i'll drive myself crazy! i guess my nipples are hurting and i do pee more so i cant say nothing but i guess i pictured pregnancy differently. remember we are still early on... and if there are no bad cramps with bleeding then we should try and relax.. but believe me i know it is HARD!!

Hey all.....can i join in?

I'm thinking baby is due in November coz i ovulated on 14 Feb...I don't know the date as yet...just had the following tests:

26 Feb - Beta HCG - 261.98
1 March - beta HCG - 1578
4th March - vaginal scan - showed a tiny sac

my next US is due on 11th... hopefully we would be able to see a yolk sac and fetal pole by then

anyone else with the same test / scan results?

Name(just first)?
Rini

How old are you?

Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date?
November end (just guessing!!), ovulated on 14 Feb

What # child is this for you?

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl?
girl

Are you finding out the gender?
nope....not legal in my country

How many months were you TTC?
a full year! before moving on to clomid - 100 mg

Hiya all... Feel really strange this morning. I'm 5 week today and just don't feel pregnant :( my tender bbs have gone and don't feel sick. It's like a switch ad I feel normal. Anyone else felt like this? Xxx

Only thing that makes me feel strange is the complete lack of symptoms. I tested this morning and there was a dark line so I feel pretty good that all is ok, but I feel NOTHING other than the occasional cramp. Anyone else going through this??

I tested again this morning. I was really freaked out because my tummy hurt all night and my breasts weren't hurting this morning. But the line was really thick. Not quite as thick as the control line but nearly, which is probably good for an internet cheapie at 5 weeks?

https://i40.tinypic.com/21294xj.jpg

friday i was really sick but since ive just felt sick!

snacking on savoury stuff helps me but at 7 weeks i always need meds from doc even though they never work :-(

I have hardly any symptoms... although I've been feeling a bit emotional lately - who knows if that's pregnancy related or not though lol

I've also got sorish boobs on and off and some AF cramping now and then. But there's all things I wouldn't notice if I didn't know I was pregnant. Can't wait for my dating scan, I think it'll make things feel more real!

Symptoms come and go, so I wouldn't worry :hugs: In the early days with my son I was just tired xx

I know it's early days but just curious when do you ladies start buying baby stuff?

Hit my first scan app. It's Wednesday!!! So soon and really worried now that won't see anything, will only be 5+3. Think it the lack if symptoms (other than sore bb's) that got me doubting if I even pregnant.
Sorry for being depressing, just having one of those days.

Hit my first scan app. It's Wednesday!!! So soon and really worried now that won't see anything, will only be 5+3. Think it the lack if symptoms (other than sore bb's) that got me doubting if I even pregnant.

How come you're having such an early scan? x

had an ectopic pregnancy before so need early scan to make sure its not happened again, worried because didnt feel anythng last time until 10 weeks when ruptured.

had an ectopic pregnancy before so need early scan to make sure its not happened again, worried because didnt feel anythng last time until 10 weeks when ruptured.

:hugs: :hugs: Good luck this week - hopefully they will be able to see if babe is in the right place at least

xxx

thanks,
keep switching from excited to scared, if everything ok with this scan will prob get private at 8-9 weeks to double check again, sounds daft but my sisters first after ectopic was ok at 6 weeks and then mc at 7, she didnt know until her 12 week scan and was so heartbreaking.

:hugs: :hugs: I'm having a private scan at 8 weeks too for reassurance xxx

I am soooooo tired!!! And I am feeling off this evening - bleurgh

Welcome newbies :)

I have my booking in appointment on the 29th March - think I will book an early scan though - I did with the other 2 so why not!

Random news but my hubby's best friend and his wife had a baby girl today at 14.43 called Amelia - she is gorgeous, it is their second child

how is everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->