***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

I also found out last Monday! I had test on the Saturday and Sunday wtih IC's. They both came up as BFN. I think had I tested with a FRER it would have shown up on the Saturday already.
Every now and again I feel just slightly sea sick - is that the beginning of MS?
I so hope these next 2 weeks fly by!!! I really want to see Speckle! (thats what DF is calling it! He is just soo cute at the mo)

would really recommend the frer tests to anyone. I also did a cb digi Monday and it came back negative.I'm sure it would have come back positive Saturday :)
I did have morning sickness with my last pregnancy but really can't remember feeling like this this early on. Morning sickness kicked in about 8 weeks but every pregnancy is different :D
Aww that's cute Speckle... My oh has called ours Squishy lmao. This is where we will see out oh's soft sides :haha: xxx

I landed up buying a digi on Friday night and did that test yesterday morning - came back 2-3 weeks
Have you done another digi since?
Oh for sure, love seeing his softer side!! I was cramping the other night and he rubbed my tummy and back - soo sweet!!

I'm 4w 5d and last night had the tiniest amount of browny pink CM. Nothing today though. Do you think I need to worry?

I don't think so - just keep an eye on it :thumbup:

Mr Boofs calls our little Booflet 'Yoda'.....he's a bit of a star wars geek :rofl:

I did point out to DF that it wont always be a speckle. He said then it will become a monkey!! go figure!!!
Yup he is a bit of a PG Tips tea fan!! :haha:

I landed up buying a digi on Friday night and did that test yesterday morning - came back 2-3 weeks
Have you done another digi since?
Oh for sure, love seeing his softer side!! I was cramping the other night and he rubbed my tummy and back - soo sweet!!

Yes I did one today which was 2-3 too. So by Friday it should deffinatly be 3+. Aww that's so sweet :) xxx

Cb digis is how I found out I was pregnant (DH wanted it simple) and I was 10 or 11 dpo

I'm keeping my last digi for next weekend. For some strange reason I want to see 3+!!
I'm strange I know
hehe

I'm not allowed to test again, my oh has forbidden it! :rofl: xx

Hi ladies can I join?

Name(just first)? Vicki
How old are you? 27
Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? 13th Nov 2012
What # child is this for you? #2
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Havent a clue
Are you finding out the gender? Not decided
How many months were you TTC?
2 months

Just got my BFP today so still in shock. Only real symptom is my boobs have grew and im feeling a bit sicky. Look forward to getting to know everyone a bit better :flower:

Name(just first)?
Sairah
How old are you?
Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date?
approx. 2nd Novemer
What # child is this for you?
firstttttt *exciteddd*
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl?
have NOOOO Ideaa but can't wait to find out for sure
Are you finding out the gender?
yehh, will need to so I can do the relevant shopping later on..
How many months were you TTC?
roughly 3 months

so nice to see so many posts which I can actually relate to. congratz to all the ladies out there who have been successful.. xx

I'm not allowed to test again, my oh has forbidden it! :rofl: xx

:rofl: DF is usually still tucked up and fast asleep when I get up in the morning. So I dont think he has clicked yet.
Well come to think about it I have BFP sticks all over the house - and he still hasn't complained. :haha:

Welcome to the new ladies and congrats on your BFP's!!!

Hehe she is more funny than naughty ATM lol she's starting to talk really well and off to nursery in Septmeber so it will give me a couple of days a week to get ready for baby :happydance:

I feel the same ... Still can't believe it been doing test everyday since I found out just because I keep thinking I'm dreaming. I have sore bbs, the odd cramps/pressure/twinges now & again and feeling sicky on & off. I do feel tired but that's prob because I'm not sleeping very well. Hopefully these 2-3 weeks go really quick for us so we can see our little beans :D I found out that I'm pregnant a week ago tomorrow and tbh that has gone quite quick :happydance: xxx

That sounds just like me! I found out last Monday and have been testing everyday too!

I'm keeping my last digi for next weekend. For some strange reason I want to see 3+!!
I'm strange I know
hehe

Your not strange at all ... I was zoo re eaves this morning when I saw the 2-3 and will feel even better once we've seen the 3+ :) xxx

Hehe she is more funny than naughty ATM lol she's starting to talk really well and off to nursery in Septmeber so it will give me a couple of days a week to get ready for baby :happydance:

I feel the same ... Still can't believe it been doing test everyday since I found out just because I keep thinking I'm dreaming. I have sore bbs, the odd cramps/pressure/twinges now & again and feeling sicky on & off. I do feel tired but that's prob because I'm not sleeping very well. Hopefully these 2-3 weeks go really quick for us so we can see our little beans :D I found out that I'm pregnant a week ago tomorrow and tbh that has gone quite quick :happydance: xxx

That sounds just like me! I found out last Monday and have been testing everyday too!

I just really want to see a super dark 2nd line.
Sad I know! A part of me says that when I see that really dark 2nd line it will be real - I know I'm sad!! :blush::haha:

I'm strange I know
hehe

Your not strange at all ... I was zoo re eaves this morning when I saw the 2-3 and will feel even better once we've seen the 3+ :) xxx

Oh tell me about it! Maybe then I will give up testing - or maybe not!! :haha::blush::haha:

That sounds just like me! I found out last Monday and have been testing
everyday too!

I think it's just a reassurance thing... I just want to see the lines get darker. It makes me feel so much better once I see it. Another reason is that. Really still don't believe it. I would love to know how many negative tests I've had over the last 13months and now it's finally happened I don't believe it hehe. How are you feeling since you found out? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->