***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Yay! I have been feeling so much better lately too, definitely sleeping alot better these days :)

Babyfeva, I think we're pulling up the rear on first tri. We're due at the end of the month so after this week all of our November Sparklers should be in the 2nd tri! :) Crazy how fast this is going by...

It does feel like things are moving a little faster now!

bugaboo - my bp is normally 120/70, so your bp sounds just fine xxx

YEh I think mine is always pretty similar to booflebump's BP... so sounds ok to me too :)

That blood pressure is toally okay. Youd only nee to worry if you had suddenly had 140 /100 or something like that :)

I agree it seems to be picking up speed! Almost everyone out of first tri - yay!

My BP is usually low but has been getting a bit higher in pregnancy which is normal because your blood volume increases so much...120/70 is absolutely fine!

I made the mistake of wearing non-maternity pants today and although they fit...I am SO uncomfortable!!!!!!!!

Mrs- you are in the 2nd tri in my book! Congrats!!

I had horrendous heartburn through the 1st tri that made me want to cry!! Tums or Pepcid didn't work at all... Started taking a Prevacid every AM starting at 14 weeks and I can't even tell you what a diffence it has made in my life :)

Still not feeling flutters at all...

I have my 16 week appt and gender scan tomorrow. Even though I am 95 percent sure it's a boy, it will be nice to know for sure! Will let you all know!

goodluck CAvalleygirl!

just posted this is 2nd tri but i will post here too..

hi guys..

i am having a very weird sensation in my upper right stomach. its under my right breast and wraps more to the side of my body. its not a pain, or a cramp, but just a nagging feeling and i find myself holding my side under my boob. also it feels warm and hot (but internally, not to the touch).

anyone got any ideas? google says maybe gallstones but i am hoping not...

Mrs- you are in the 2nd tri in my book! Congrats!!

I had horrendous heartburn through the 1st tri that made me want to cry!! Tums or Pepcid didn't work at all... Started taking a Prevacid every AM starting at 14 weeks and I can't even tell you what a diffence it has made in my life :)

Still not feeling flutters at all...

I have my 16 week appt and gender scan tomorrow. Even though I am 95 percent sure it's a boy, it will be nice to know for sure! Will let you all know!

Prevacid is what I took with my 2nd and I plan to start taking it again. Do you have it all day? Right now, I only have it at night, just like my first 2 pregnancies.

Good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to hear for sure if you're having a boy or not! :)

goodluck CAvalleygirl!

just posted this is 2nd tri but i will post here too..

hi guys..

i am having a very weird sensation in my upper right stomach. its under my right breast and wraps more to the side of my body. its not a pain, or a cramp, but just a nagging feeling and i find myself holding my side under my boob. also it feels warm and hot (but internally, not to the touch).

anyone got any ideas? google says maybe gallstones but i am hoping not...

No idea what that could be. Hope you get some relief soon and get some answers.

I have had that feeling. My midwife said that it is most likely your muscles being tugged on the weight of your lower belly. Like ligament pain only top side. I wouldnt worry unless it persists or gets worse. as always though, if you have any worries, contact your doc. they may be able to give ou a more reassuring answer:)

wishfulmom2be - it could be your liver or gall bladder, or like bugaboo said - it could just be everything moving around and getting squished. I would talk to your doc about it at your next appointment if it continues, but I don't think it's anything to be too worried about.

the burning sensation is getting worse so i might call tomorrow.. thanks

No harm in at least calling and asking! Hope it gets better for you!

I wish I knew what the heck was up with my back!! My back is constantly hurting, especially when I lay down or sit down. Really do not want to stand all day :nope:. I can not lay on my back or my right side at all with out being in some type of pain then going numb. Im only 13 weeks! This is not a good sign. I still have not gained any weight (tho my stomach looks huge) so I dont know what it could be. I know they say at some point the weight of your uterus hurts you when you sit or lay down but Im sure Im not at that point yet. This baby sure is different than the last!

On another note: Im ready to move already!! :growlmad: Hopefully under two months and we will be back in America and each day that goes by I am too anxious! I will miss it here in Germany but Im just ready to be home. Plus they have no a/c, anywhere that I can think of here and I can not do another pregnancy here with no air conditioning. Right now its 80 out windows open, fan blowing. Son is playing and sleeping in his diaper, its miserable. Everyone say a little hope for us to be out of here early July!

A/C are bad , they consume too much power and CO2 :p

daddiesgift - what part of the states will you be moving back to? I live in Texas and a/c is a MUST here! It's already in the high 90s and humid. Last year we hit a record for the most consecutive days over 100 degrees (and not just a few degrees over 100... it was around 110-113 for 40 or so days). It's going to be a loooong summer...

We are going to Arizona about an hour south of Tuscon so for sure hot lol but they do have air conditioning in the house so Ill be okay :winkwink: Last summer I was pregnant too and thought I was melting here! Not to mention the summer we moved here I thought I was dying lol you think you would get use to it but you dont :nope:

Should have moved further north , I can assure you that last summer was utterly crap(around 18 °C and rainy cloudy for the whole of july, august and september..

I did not notice you were Germany too! Are you from here? We are in Baumholder :nope: We are like two hours from Frankfurt, 40 minutes from Saarbruken, hour south of Trier.. cant really think of any big cities its near to put it on the map :haha: About an hour from French and Luxemboug's boarder.

Last summer everyone wanted it hotter to go swimming but I was content with what we had since I was big pregnant then :) Im SOOO thankful our winter last year was very mild. The year we moved here 2010 was crazy snow!! Over all I really enjoy it here in Germany (not so much our town) and will be sad to leave but I am happy to be getting back to things Im use to and having our families and friends finally meet our son!

We are going to Arizona about an hour south of Tuscon so for sure hot lol but they do have air conditioning in the house so Ill be okay :winkwink: Last summer I was pregnant too and thought I was melting here! Not to mention the summer we moved here I thought I was dying lol you think you would get use to it but you dont :nope:

We live about 1/2 hour west of Tucson, so you'll be relatively close :happydance:

Don't worry, it's only supposed to get up to 95 F today (35 C) :rofl: Air conditioning makes it bearable, but its still hot. You learn to adjust your schedule and do things early in the morning, take a nap in the afternoon, and then do more in the evening.

Was having a poke around this morning and baby kicked my finger away! :haha: First time I've felt movement from the outside, it was so amazing :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->