***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Daddiesgift you shouldnt be worrying really, There isnt that much movement they could do, mine just paddled a bit with the arms at the last scan . next one tomorrow. :)

Midwife today - hopefully I won't fall out with this one :haha: I'm sure I have a black mark against my name already after writing to the head of midwifery about the last one :dohh:

Congratulations to Booflebump on your little boy! And Ashley for you little girl!

I am so desperate to find out but get a definite no from OH about booking a private scan to find out earlier- so it looks like i'll have to wait until the 2nd July!

Lovely pic for your announcement gaiagirl!

Daddiesgift- that sounds so scary but try to keep positive- the doc doesnt seem worried. Hope you get your doppler back soon x

i'm getting stabbing pains in lower abdomen for past few days....i'm really paranoid that sumthing is not right....i have had zero bleeding till now

My last scan was at 14 weeks and all was fine....now its more than 2 weeks and i have always had scans in every 2 weeks which was highly reassuring for me...but my DR is out of town and next scan is scheduled for 5th June...two more weeks away.....i really am having a hard time waiting....

is anyone on the same boat mentally as me...i am so scared that sumthing will go wrong...i cant shake this fear off....its turning me into a nervous wreck.....:cry:

I am, hon. Luckily I found a private scan that will check movement & heartbeats for $25 USD. Not a doctor scan, but still some peace of mind between dr visits.

i would really get a scan in between if i could but the problem here is that the hospitals/clinics will not do a scan without a Dr's slip recommending the same :shrug:

it really sucks! and i don't feel any movement whatsoever....all i feel are these stupid irritating jabs in my lower abdomen like period pains and all i'm doing is worry worry worry...

Um me! If you've seen my prior posts :winkwink:. My appointment is June 8th. Do you have a doppler at all or have a way to get one or borrow one? Those really do help you know everything is okay. If you dont I say get one ASAP even if you have to order offline. Its just reassuring to hear babies heart beat in time of worry.

The pain can really be from anything at this point, baby jabbing you (you may just not know thats what it is), stretching, spreading ect. If you have not had any bleeding then that is a great sign everything is okay. :hugs: Stressing just makes things worse for us, I have to take a deep breath multiple times the last few days and just think about something else.

I am, hon. Luckily I found a private scan that will check movement & heartbeats for $25 USD. Not a doctor scan, but still some peace of mind between dr visits.

$25!! WOW that is super cheap! And its an ultrasound? Thats exciting.

I also have a Doppler that helps me when I'm stressing out.

It is exciting that we are all finding out soon...326 you and I find out the same day! :thumbup:

Here is the pic we used to announce on FB!

How exciting! Can't wait for your announcement :) And I love the announcement picture :)

Yeah it is crazy. It is an "entertainment purposes pregnancy ultrasound" done by techs only. They do more expensive scans and have couches and a projector screen for family and friends to see the LOs; they do the 2d, gender checks guaranteed at 14 weeks (or free rescans until they can), and 3d/4d. I was soooo happy to find this place.

i'm getting stabbing pains in lower abdomen for past few days....i'm really paranoid that sumthing is not right....i have had zero bleeding till now

My last scan was at 14 weeks and all was fine....now its more than 2 weeks and i have always had scans in every 2 weeks which was highly reassuring for me...but my DR is out of town and next scan is scheduled for 5th June...two more weeks away.....i really am having a hard time waiting....

is anyone on the same boat mentally as me...i am so scared that sumthing will go wrong...i cant shake this fear off....its turning me into a nervous wreck.....:cry:

I get these stabbing pains all the time, in abdomen and down below. I suppose i look at it differently to you though as I see it as a good sign that baby, placenta and uterus are all growing. I really think it's totally normal and healthy so really try not to worry and see it as growing pains :)

Had midwife visit today, every all good and normal, and got to hear heartbeat so I know I been getting it right at home with Doppler. Only problem is my sciatica (probably spelt wrong) so I've been referred to physio for that. Just have to wait till Friday for my gender scan now. :happydance:

Good to hear Sal85! I can not wait to see what everyone is having! Fun to see if November is filled with more girls or boys!

I FINALLY got my doppler back today! :happydance: After using a friends at play group I was glad to have mine to use at home. Heard babies heart beat twice today and its going strong!! :cloud9: Think Ill listen one more time before bed. :haha: Ill probably take a listen in the morning and at bed time till my next appointment.

Beat was at 140-150.. still pretty low too, had to find it at my pantie line.

yay daddiesgift! I'm glad you got your doppler back! My u/s tech said that anything between 120-180 is perfectly normal at this point. My baby's range is from 150-155, so I don't think yours is very low. Also, just in the last week and a half - 2 weeks my baby has moved up so I hear the hb about an inch below my belly button. Sometimes I have to go back down low to hear it, but it amazed me how all of a sudden it was much higher!

I hear bambino now half way between my pelvic bone and belly button, and usually to the right a little. My midwife didn't listen in today at my appointment - new trust policy is to not do it at 16 weeks due to the amount of times babies were hiding, and mums were having to be stressed out and then scanned for no reason. Which is fair enough, but made me glad I have my doppler to listen in with. Rest of the appointment was good - blood results all fine, blood pressure good, NAD in my urine and generally normal which is what you want to be!

xxx

Is that for all 16 week appointments?? I so hope they do on Monday :( I've been waiting and waiting to hear his/her hb :( God.... how things change! My last 16 week appt last Feb they were still checking.

Anyone else suffering from Heartburn?? I'm dyyyyying of it and no amount of Rennie's is curing it :(

Me! Heartburn is getting worse for me! I had it both times with my girls and with my 2nd I had to ask my doctor for something. He gave me a prescription to take at bedtime because that is when it was worse for me. It was amazing! I didn't have it again! :) Hope it goes away soon!

nope...don't have a doppler...considered buying one but scared to buy 1 coz if i don't hear the hb (due to my error or baby not being cooperative) i would literally DIE of hypertension!:wacko:

the entertainment only scans sound like fun......:thumbup:

no heartburn for me.....just occasional gas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back