***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

my issue is i am not really gaining weight.. this isnt me bragging and i know people will tell me to shut up lol but it worries me a lot. so basically i'm like its okay to eat this plate of fries with salt and chocolate afterwards because ive only gained a few pounds so far!! lol

I've only gained about 6lbs so far, but I'm sure it will come in the later stages. I try to eat lots of fruit, but I do end up being naughty, with savoury stuff being my weakness!

How are we all today? I found these fab nursing bras that go up and down three sizes with you that I thought you might like

https://lornadrew.com/

till the last scan in may i had gained about 4.5 kg.

ive gained 4 pounds. my "bump" looks like a food belly or i ate a big slice of cake lol
watch me start gaining the weight in the dead of summer.. its quite hot and humid where i live!

Ive officially been pregnant two summers in a row!! Last summer I barely put pants on it was so hot :haha: I gave birth in a birthing center with no a/c!! I thought I was melting! This time around HOPEFULLY we will be moving soon and our new house and hospital will have a/c :haha:

haha i am currently wearing a big over-sized tshirt and no pants... my plan for the summer when i am at home!! :) and i dont know how u did it with no a/c.. hospitals are always so warm too.. yuck.

Sounds like a good plan, wishful. I'm enjoying a warm bath that I added freezing cold water to. Quite lovely. Heat released the muscles in my legs and back and the cool water just feels great after a day of 104 for the high.

haha it isnt too hot here it is only about 22 degrees so it is quite nice :)

Boofle, thanks for the link. Why though do bras have to be so blimen expensive?! I would much prefer a pretty dress. x

Boofle, thanks for the link. Why though do bras have to be so blimen expensive?! I would much prefer a pretty dress. x

I know! I figured if I got 2 of those, it might save me having to get 4-6 in different sizes as I inflate/deflate

xxx

my issue is i am not really gaining weight.. this isnt me bragging and i know people will tell me to shut up lol but it worries me a lot. so basically i'm like its okay to eat this plate of fries with salt and chocolate afterwards because ive only gained a few pounds so far!! lol

Don't worry too much... As long as you're eating enough and belly is measuring big enough for your dates (at your appointments). I only gained 15 lbs with my first pregnancy and had an 8lb+ baby.
I'm approaching 18 weeks now and am still 3-4lbs below my pre-preg weight (had awful morning sickness!)
Everyone is different, and not all women gain 25-35lbs in pregnancy. Some gain less and some gain more.

Congrats on the girl, 1eighty! Hope it's officially confirmed at your next scan!

AFM - I have gained about 6lbs so far... mostly because I haven't had the energy to work out. On an average day I get home from work at 6pm and most nights I'm asleep by 8:30! Needless to say the work outs went from "occasional" to "non-existent". I was really hoping to get a 2nd tri energy boost, but I missed the ship on that one. I really do need to make more time to get a walk in or something... I know being so sedentary is not good for me or the baby.

Janna I hear you on that one! I lost a stone and have only put on 3lbs (last time I checked) so still well under my pre-pregnancy weight, plus my bump is pretty small but I have a doppler so know everything is ok.

Boofle, good point! x

Mrs.326 Dont feel too bad we go to bed at 7pm lots of nights! I want to work out but if I dont do it early in the morning I wont do it at all since Im exhausted by afternoon most days. Today all I did was run a few errands and take my son to play group now at 5:42pm I can hardly keep my eyes open. So my husband asked if we could go to bed at 7 since he is sleepy too, no problem with that!

Oh man, I guess I am one of the few thankful for my slow gain this time around. I have put on only about 3.5lbs from pre preg weight. With my first I gained 64lbs(yikes!!).By this point in my pregnancy with her i had already gained 23lbs! I was very underweight for my norm though at that time, so my midwives werent fazed. Then with my second i ate terribly and gained 47lbs. This time around I watch what I eat closely. I allow myself to eat one bad for me thing a day. and one fast food type thing a week. which i should mention is super hard! lol.

hey ladies. sorry havent posted in while but been keeping everything updated!! if u want to tell me the the name of ur baby i will put it up on front page!! as for me i had my 12 week ultrasound yesterday and was so happy to ssee baby for the first time.. ultrasound tech guesses it will b another girl!!

20 weeks today and tomorrow is my 20 week scan. Unfortunatley we don't get pictures but it won't stop me from begging or maybe I will try to take a pic of the screen with my phone. :cry:

Hi everyone! Haven't posted on this thread in a while, but I just wanted to update... I'm expecting a baby GIRL :pink: and her name will be Julia Noelle! :) EDD November 18, 2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->