***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

If I was going naturally I am 100000% convinced I'd be late but as not I guess she'll be a little early unless I get my wish of an EDD ELCS :)

I'm expecting this boy to stay in there as long as he can :haha:

31 weeks today and my last day at work :dance: :dance: :dance:

I really hope I don't go over, my oh was overdue and ended up weighing 10lb!! I'm only small, it would break me!!! If I get to my due date I will do all I can to help little one on it's way.

Yay boofle, so lucky!!

Ugh Tori Spelling named her latest baby Finn! We are seriously leaning towards Finnley :( I hate when names get popular!

Ugh Tori Spelling named her latest baby Finn! We are seriously leaning towards Finnley :( I hate when names get popular!

Phineas? Finlay? Fionn?

Just thinking of alternatives that are similar but different ;).

Eeeeek I think think think I might get my baby date on Monday for sure - spoke to a lady who has her ELCS booked at my hospital for my 40th week so am sure the diary is open so they should be able to slot me in.
From speaking to her a fair bit it seems they offer them mainly on Mondays and Wednesdays so perhaps I will get a Halloween bab :D!

ahh I can't believe you might find out WHEN exactly you will have your bubba!!!

Also ... could someone put my next appt on the front page please? :) 25th September - 34 week checkup :flower:

Speaking of names my husband wants to change ours again :wacko: it was Lucas Aiden then Lucas Anthony now he's saying he has Lucas doubts! I swear he will never make his mind up! I don't want him to be called Luke and he says that will happen. Ugh decisions!!

That's so frustrating daddiesgift!!! My oh has been like that with names too. I really hope he doesn't change his mind on our current pick! :grr:

I think I'll go early with this little one. I can see her coming in October. :)

My next appointment is on the 10th September. It was the 4th but my midwife is now signed off sick, so I have to see my doctor instead. xx

Daddies gift I agree it's so hard! We are indecisive too...which is why we are not telling anyone (outside BNB lol) name ideas. I dont want their input and I dont want to commit until we have to!

You can try to enforce Lucas but really...he might get called Luke or Lukey...it's hard to avoid people shortening names. That's why we want to pick something we love shortened...

Well I guess we've decided to go Anthony Lucas :wacko: I guess its still the names I like so whatever order is fine. I guess he will go by Anthony, but I really dont like Tony either! We were going for Milo :kiss: but we cant really see an older Milo, it sounds like a sweet little boy. Then we thought we will just have a two middle name name then decided against it. My husband was all giddy saying how exciting it was to be picking a new name :haha: Oh well we still have time I suppose!

I know what you mean about names being popular, Snookie (Jersey Shore) had a son named Dominic on our Dominic's birthday! Needless to say my husband was devastated :haha: I told him who cares we had the name and birthday first and she wont be famous forever!

When I was younger I only met one other Ashton and it was spelled different then in my teens I met an older man named Ashton now I hear lots of little kids with my name. Guess names can only stay rare so long :winkwink:

I definitely think I'll go late. Booo!

Babyfeva (I think it was you asking??) I failed the 1hr glucose test and passed (albeit barely) the 3hr. I didn't eat anything special in the previous 3 days, although my paperwork said to be sure to eat 3 solid meals in the 3 days before the test. GL!

Anthony is a good solid name, although yes people will assume Tony...

Milo is a lovely name! I can totally see an older Milo...

We are doing 2 middle names because I want my maiden name (actually I haven't changed my name) in his name.

We're still struggling with names. My dh loves James and I love Benjamin. I joked saying we should call him George as my son can say it due to Peppa Pig and my husband really liked the suggestion but can I really name my son after a cartoon pig?!

I want bubs to come early but who knows!! We have decided on our names and they have both stuck for boy and girl options for 2 months now, so hopefully neither of us will have a change of heart.

I think Benjamin and James are both lovely classic names, can you not use both??

Anthony, I know a few Anthony's (not too many though!) and to be honest most young Anthony's don't get called Tony in my experience, mainly Anthony or Ant, the only Tony's i know are older, as in friends fathers. But it is risky as you never know what name people will use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->