***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

You know what was weird about my ob appointment yesterday, the doctor said "let's see how big baby is" and got out the measuring tape! I really don't get the fundal height thing, I mean what if you are really skinny before pregnancy or really overweight wouldn't that throw it off? Idk but he said measuring on time :wacko: he didn't say anything about how much I've gained so far .. 21 pounds most of it the last month, oops!

I'll be taking my gd test next week I'm excited! Not!

lol i am really short so when the measured me i was like well my belly is going to be different bc i dont have a torso and i am 4'11"!! but whatever they said i was "on-time"

lol i am really short so when the measured me i was like well my belly is going to be different bc i dont have a torso and i am 4'11"!! but whatever they said i was "on-time"

I'm 4'11" too! When do your doctor start measuring you. It's weird this is my 3rd baby and I have the same dr. He measured me both times with my 2 girls and this time he has not measured me at all! I don't understand why.

They don't measure my fundal height as for me it would be an exercise in futility. I'm guessing I'd be about 45 weeks. :haha:

I've put on a whopping 35 lbs so far and am averaging about 3-5 lbs gained per week. I'd worry about it but the drs are thrilled with the girls' progress. Hoping for some chunky little preemies.

They don't measure my fundal height as for me it would be an exercise in futility. I'm guessing I'd be about 45 weeks. :haha:

I've put on a whopping 35 lbs so far and am averaging about 3-5 lbs gained per week. I'd worry about it but the drs are thrilled with the girls' progress. Hoping for some chunky little preemies.

LOL. True! Hang in there! :)

i am so happy those precious triplets are still growing and getting stronger!! everyday extra is better!!!

and i got measured starting at 24 weeks.. i thought it was early to be honest..

This was the first time Ive ever had it done and Im 27 weeks so idk when they usually start it. They told me my due date is the 20th not the 25th BUT Ive only had one ultrasound done with them and I had like 6 done at my last doctors and they always said dead on the 25th so Im just sticking with that. Id love to be moved up of course!! But knowing my luck Ill go way over the 20th and just be depressed so this way ill be surprised if baby comes early :haha:

We should take a poll and see if everyone thinks they will be over due, on time or early then when it happens see who was right :winkwink:

WTBmyBFP- Odd question but I was thinking about this while watching "Bringing home multiples" and since you are the only one I know having more then one :haha: do you plan on breast feeding? Im wondering how one does that with three infants. I was engorged with one baby I wonder if your breasts would be huge if you had to store milk for three little ones! I know Ive heard of mothers breast feeding two babies but never three. Just something Im curious about. Of course I could care less if a mother breast feeds or formula feeds, but its intriguing to know if it can be done with three!

Haha. Good show isn't it?! I used that to get a few tricks. I'm hoping to BF, and we will just have to see how it goes. I'll be pumping while they are in the NICU. If they will take to my BBs I'll pump atleast one bottle in advance and then try to feed 2 at once and either I will feed the third after or have DH bottle feed her. If that works we will have to switch it up so we all get to bond with one another.

What is with the ticker for my sons birthday :rofl: I went to make him a new one and they had no options for babies so I had to put a cow lol

i totally think we should do a poll!! i think i will go LATE! its my first and i just know my luck :haha:

Okay, I dont know if we can do a poll mid thread but Ill just put what everyone thinks on this post and just update it by editing :flower:

Do you think your baby will come early? Late? On time?

Early

MommaBarry
Coleey
Bethanchloe
Sharonfruit
AshleyWalton
Daddiesgift
Charliekeys
WTBmyBFP

On time

Late

Cridge
Wishfulmom2b
Gaiagirl
Fish&Chips
l

Haha. Good show isn't it?! I used that to get a few tricks. I'm hoping to BF, and we will just have to see how it goes. I'll be pumping while they are in the NICU. If they will take to my BBs I'll pump atleast one bottle in advance and then try to feed 2 at once and either I will feed the third after or have DH bottle feed her. If that works we will have to switch it up so we all get to bond with one another.

I never thought about that! Duh! I need some good tips on pumping. I tried to pump for my son after I stopped breast feeding but I dried up pretty quickly. I wasnt doing it as much as I shouldve tho so that may be why. I heard the better the pump the better but I think Ill just stick with my first years double electric and a medela hand pump. They have some fancy looking bras too that you put on so you can be hands free while you pump! I thought that was cool but for me idk if im going to invest in anything like that yet.

https://www.amazon.com/Simple-Wishe...356485&sr=8-1&keywords=hands+free+pumping+bra

I get that stabbing pain too! Sometimes it's quite high as well. It can last for ages and huuurrttts!

WTB - My friend had twins this month at 34 weeks and has had lots of success pumping while they were in the NICU and now pumping and BFing with them at home! Hard work but well worth it :thumbup:

I will go late...I just know it!

I get stabbing pain from time to time on my right side, from the pelvic bone up the side by my hip and up even higher...I am pretty sure it is ligament pain?

I figured my ligaments were already still stretched out from having a baby a year ago , guess not though! Glad to know im not alone I was thinking it had something to do with not drinking enough water but maybe its just stretching pain. I know last ultrasound thats where his head was but now I feel him in my ribs and kicking my breasts so im assuming hes changed positions!

DG - the ligament and stretching pain gets worse with each baby you have lol!

As for the poll I honestly think she'll come Halloween ... I have no idea why but I do - so that would make her a few days early :)

I have no idea when this one will come. I think my dates are slightly wrong plus my first was a week overdue so I guess overdue?

Yeah. Um. Early. :haha: I am just glad you gals let me hang around with my official EDD group even though it will be amazing if we can make it as late as the first week of October. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->