***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Hi Ladies,
How is everyone today?
I'm feeling really well apart from tired, I'm not sleeping too well as my hips have started to hurt sleeping on my sides.
We have our 28 week midwife appointment on Thursday, I'm having the Anti D injection (anyone else having/had it?) and the glucose test.

ultrasound tomorrow for me! so excited!! hope to see some 3D images.. they do it sometimes.. it depends on the tech you get.. weird if you ask me! but i'm excited to see bub its been so long!! i'll update tomorrow when i get back.. hopefully with some nice pictures!

oh and to the ladies in the US.. happy labor day!!! (do they celebrate anywhere else?)

Oh yes yes yes!!!!!

I'm sorry to say ladies that I am no longer a November mama!!
I'm booked in to have my teeny tiny girl born in just seven weeks and three days!! 25th October will be her birthday (providing emergencies don't mean we go over to the next day) and I could not be happier to have a date.
I feel like a new person, all the stress has just GONE!
I'm having a baby NEXT MONTH!
Aaaaagh x

Oh yes yes yes!!!!!

I'm booked in to have my teeny tiny girl born in just seven weeks and three days!! 25th October will be her birthday (providing emergencies don't mean we go over to the next day) and I could not be happier to have a date.
Aaaaagh x

Eeeeepppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: Told you you would be having your baby before us lot :dance: How bloody exciting. NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :yipee:

xxx

Oh yes yes yes!!!!!

Aaaaagh x

Exciting!
25th october is the labour day in New Zealand (where I'm from). So not today, but your new due day ;).

Eeeeepppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: Told you you would be having your baby before us lot :dance: How bloody exciting. NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :yipee:

xxx

I was expecting to be last out of everyone, even those due on 30th of Nov haha!!
I am so so so excited and can't quite believe it :) xx

Whoop whoop! Congratulations Bethan!

Blondie yep I had the anti d injection on Friday and it was fine. It was my 4th one so I'm a pro now ;) x

Yey Bethan, an October baby :) am hoping bubs will be here in October but no doubt I'll still have an enourmous bump in mid November!

How are you sleeping on the floor Daddies?! I couldn't manage that at all, i really hope you get your bed asap x

In Germany Labour day is on the first of May . :)

ahhhhh Beth - yaaaaaaaaay!! Ahh can't believe you're having a baby next month ... thinking about it some of us may also give birth next month :shock: .... wow!!!! 25th October is my brother's birthday so definitely a good date :haha:

ahhhhh Beth - yaaaaaaaaay!! Ahh can't believe you're having a baby next month ... thinking about it some of us may also give birth next month :shock: .... wow!!!! 25th October is my brother's birthday so definitely a good date :haha:

Hehe thanks :) I'm so happy I know, I can't believe it still - I so expected a November baby so I'm a little bit sad, silly really haha.
Cannot wait!!!

Whoop whoop! Congratulations Bethan!

Blondie yep I had the anti d injection on Friday and it was fine. It was my 4th one so I'm a pro now ;) x

Is the injection in your bum? I've heard it hurts :0(

Last pregnancy it was in my arm but this time they've been in the top part of my bum. Basically it has to be injected into a large bit of muscle and there's no bigger than the bum! ;)

Everyone says it hurts but I don't think it does anymore than any other injection. Last time I felt the liquid go in so there was some pressure but it's really not that bad. Just don't try and tense up. :) x

Congrats bethanchloe! Soo soon!! I'm excited for you :hugs: I still have three? Months to go, all September all October and pretty much all November. I understand about being upset I really don't want a December baby! So this little fella better come out in time! My son was due sept 14th and born August 26th so I was sad about that too but now it's fine!

Congrats Bethanchloe!! I can't believe you'll be having a baby so soon!!

WTB - I'm excited you made it to 28 weeks! How are things going?!

Nights are definitely getting worse as far as pain and discomfort, but I feel like I might be getting just a little more sleep lately - probably out of pure exhaustion!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->