***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Amazing to have made it to 28 weeks but definitely struggling to keep them in. The terbutaline isn't cutting it today so now I'm on the terbutaline pills and shots, procardia pills, and indocin pills max dose for 48 hours. I'm hoping it is enough as I reaaaaaaally want to get to 29 weeks minimum. I have high hopes for the thirties, but we shall see.

Oh, doesn't sound fun WTB!! I hope they can keep those little girls in until at least 30 weeks!! Do they change your meds daily depending on contractions or whatever might be happening? You poor thing!

WTB - have my fingers crossed you can keep those little girlies in for a bit longer!

I was just in a "holding pattern" with Terb pills and procardia alternating every two hours and that was working well with only a few days where I needed a Terb shot. However my receptors are filling up with Terb making it less effective.

Today it is almost completely ineffective meaning we have to find another way to stop them. The only thing we have left now if the indocin doesn't stop contractions is magnesium sulfate for 48 hours. The dr felt I might also need assistance with iron and my low blood count in an attempt to "bulk up my counts" so I will hopefully not need a blood transfusion during my CS.

good luck WTB... you and your girls are in our thoughts... i still remember how cute your DH was when he found out the sex of all three babies.. so funny! cant believe they will be here soon...time has flown!

Hi Ladies!! I'm just returning from our out of town trip and getting caught up. Looks like lots of exciting things are going on!

Congrats on getting your date, Bethan! So exciting :) On the subject of due dates, I think this little guy will be a December baby... I'm due on the 28th, however I can see him holding out until December (in which case me, LO, and DH will all have December birthdays!) Although, Thanksgiving is the week before my due date... hopefully the stress will send me into early labor! I guess we'll see :)

Oooh if you do go into December aim for the third :) we love 3s in this house! Little disappointed number two can't be 3rd November - I'm 3rd Sept and Jessy is 3rd March haha! x

It's funny you mentioned the 3rd! For some reason that's the date that's been sticking out in my mind... December 3! :)

That is no joke!! LOL, even if he is born in late November when he's due, it'll still be a pretty expensive month considering it's so close to December anyway.

Oh my goodness WTB!! You're a trooper! :hugs: It sounds like your body just wants those lil' babes out!

I'm due the 10th, but I'm planning on going over. I don't want to go into the week of Thanksgiving, so Nov. 17th is the very latest this little guy will be here (and that's if being induced on the 16th sends me into giving birth on the 17th). My doc has already told me she'd induce me a week early, but I'd really like to avoid induction if I can. I've been swelling SO terribly though that I'm wondering if she'll get me in early just because of that. Bummer.

Hope you can keep those girlies in a bit longer WTB - I take it they have been all steroided up in preperation of early delivery for their lungs?

Midwife appointment fine here, measuring 30 so neat wee bumpy at the moment, bp 120/70, nothing in my wee and blood results from last time were fine. Iron levels are 13.2 which is pretty good!

That's great Boofle! I had my 28 week check up on Friday and was measuring 28 weeks so feeling pretty blessed.. I was huge last time. Iron is on the low side at 11 so I will probably be prescribed tablets (she forgot to do it). Other than that all is good. Had my Anti D shot, got my MA1 (I'm self-employed) form and got my fit to fly letter for our hols tomorrow so all good to go! x

Fxed for you WTB that the girls stay in as long as possible! How hard this must all be on you :hugs:

Im also a december baby :winkwink: the 23rd so it would be expensive for us as well if baby goes into December with Christmas and two birthdays! I was always told my due date was the 25th but my new doctor says by scan 20th..but I think I should still go by the 25th since they are going by things they know about me from 22 weeks on so idk what think! Ill just say the 25th he will come. I think I will be early since I was with my son and good to go at 37 weeks and this time baby is so much more active and contractions are much more painful and frequent. Doctor said thats normal for 2nd baby but idk! I glad I wont be having baby in October since Im really looking forward to eating all my sons halloween candy with no guilt :rofl: we are taking him trick or treating but what one year old needs candy?

On some good news though! Our car is now in America and on its way to California! We will have to ship it from there to Arizona but im excited to not have to walk everywhere anymore. I also found out today that our house hold items are not here yet but they do have to be here by October 3rd so thats a relief knowing that I have time to get babies room set up before he comes! Now I just hope and pray everything arrives early and not the last possible date!

Yay for getting your car back!!! I'm sure that will take a huge weight off your shoulders!

In reference to the girls I had a round of steroids a week ago and the drs are a bit on the fence as to when to administer a second dose.

Yay for your car. Fiiiinally!!

Anyone have constant heartburn? I take a few tums/antacids a day and they make me have sour stomach so bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->