***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Good luck WTB keeping those 3 girls put for a wee while lor xnge

had my ultrasound today! it was great and she did it most in 3D which was nice. he took some nice breaths and was sucking on his toes! he is in the 90th PERCENTILE! he is huge and measuring weeks ahead! i am real short so she said i might go at the end of october instead! he was 3lbs 11 ounches... such a cutie!! the pics werent great because he was backwards.. but his head is down! :happydance:

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 033j.jpg
    033j.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 4
wishful - he's so cute! Look at those cheeks! Weeks ahead huh?! Yikes! That would be great to go early though!

I had another doc appointment today and had another cervical check. My doc and I decided that my nurse is taking really good care of me and that's why she keeps having the doc do an internal. :haha: I'd rather pass on it, thank you very much! Of course, I'm still closed up tight, nothing to be worrying about now. Unlike you lucky ladies, I'm measuring big at 32 weeks. :nope: Little Ninja has been head-up today, but for the last couple of weeks, and up until last night, he's been head-down. Wonder why he decided he needed a change. :haha:

Bump pic from this morning

https://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad354/Booflebump/utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwOTA1LTAxMjMxLmpwZw-1.jpg

Not yet - the red mark down my side is from my leggings :haha: I do have old stretchies on my sides (saddlebags) but they seem to be behaving for now. I'm using cocoa butter and dermamum on my bump at the moment :thumbup:

xxx

It's how we roll :p

I'm trying to figure out when we move over to honeydew.. is it 32, 33 or 34 weeks? :3

edit :ooo apparently it's 33 weeks :D

50 days to go :) I'll not update every day although I'm sorely tempted to haha!
Does anyone know if anaemia causes headaches?!? x

Hmm, I don't think it does, but maybe if it's bad? I've never had a problem from it. But pregnancy is supposed to cause migraines, so I guess it could be anything?

bethanchloe - I'm anemic and I don't get headaches (which has been a blessing because I usually get loads of them while not pregnant), but like sarah said, maybe if it's bad enough. I also agree with her that just being pregnant causes headaches, so it might just be that.

heartburn sucks, luckily i only have it ocassionally.

Mine could be an october baby but it would be stretching it for december- so Novemeber is most likely though and at the hospital presentation they said that first timers are more likely to go over due, so i wouldnt mind 20th of november maybe ? :haha:

My office has decided to start taking bets on when the baby will be born, and how much he will weigh! This should be fun...

Ahhh I just wonder where these headaches have come from, I was hoping to blame the iron but seems it's probably not - so annoying and painful!

Have you been getting back pain? I know I get headaches when my back gets sore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->