***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Lovely bumps! Blondie wow that is a low one! My little one stretches and rolls but I still occasionally get kicks.

Daddies I can't believe how out of pocket you are due to your dh's job, especially due to the nature of it.

Harry had a lovely birthday thanks. He keeps saying 'more' now!

Well for me it is getting uncomfortable when she stick out from below and it is sticking out over my ribcage actually :haha: I like to push her back then :haha:

Blondiejay- my baby is also very low and i'm definitely not slim :)

Well for me it is getting uncomfortable when she stick out from below and it is sticking out over my ribcage actually :haha: I like to push her back then :haha:

My LO was up in my ribs yesterday, so I pushed her back down till she moved :p

Aww great pic Babyfeva!!

I'm well, although I slept on my neck funny and can barely move it now. Ouch!
Baby has been a little quieter then usual the last day or so, I guess it's probably having a growth spurt! It was a little active last night so I'm not concerned.

Sweet pic, babyfeva :)

Hi bbygurl! All is well here! How are things going with your pregnancy??

anyone got tdap shot yet (one with pertussis). got it yesterday and i have the normal arm pain and shoulder pain but i also feel really tired and achey all over. hmm.. probably normal though!

Sounds to me like normal symptoms.

I need to remember to ask my doc about that tomorrow im happy you said something. OH is getting his here soon, but he can just go to the health dep

yeah i feel like i have the flu as the day goes on... not fun, but totally worth it for the shot!!

anyone got tdap shot yet (one with pertussis). got it yesterday and i have the normal arm pain and shoulder pain but i also feel really tired and achey all over. hmm.. probably normal though!

So glad you brought this up, Wishful! We're making our entire family get the shot just to be safe :) but here's my question... why won't my doctor give it to me now??? Obviously it's safe if you guys are already getting yours... She told me she wouldn't give me the vaccine now, but it would be offered to me in the hospital just after he's born. Wouldn't it make more sense for me to get it before delivery? I'm definitely going to bring it up with her again at my appointment on Friday.

On another note... he is so low today... like, he's pushing up against/or punching my cervix. I have a lot of pressure/pain in that area today... I have to stand up and move around to get him to find a new comfy position... I can't even sit up in the chair without being in pain, I'm having to slouch backwards to keep the pressure off.

32+5

https://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad354/Booflebump/utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwOTEyLTAxMjcyLmpwZw.jpg

Had to get my rings cut off today - haven't been able to get them off for weeks, so bit the bullet and went to the jewellers. They will resize them and repair them in time for bubs coming :thumbup:

great bump!! i had to take my wedding rings off a few weeks ago and i feel naked!

and MRS that is weird! my dr said i could wait and get it after but that she suggests getting it while pregnant? but also said it doesnt cross the placenta so it doesnt protect baby? i think thats what she said.. i need to google it clearly lol

That's interesting, Wishful. Thanks for sharing what your doctor said. I think I'll be a google maniac tomorrow before my appointment on Friday so I have some facts going in :)

Great bump, boofle!!

my doc hasn't said anything about getting the shot...?? I've seen the news that there's an outbreak, but I don't watch much of the news, so that's all I know. What's the scoop?

And boofle, if only we could all look that good!

I had to take my ring off around 15 weeks when I first started swelling. I had a ring 1 size bigger that I wore for a while, but that one is gone now too and I'm on my 3rd ring that's 2-3 sizes bigger...and that's starting to get tight. Yes, I'm swollen! :haha: You should see my freaky foot and cankle. Sick. :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->