***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

with triplets i'd expect it to be bad!!! i havent had much besides my fingers lol. they look funny. my feet swell but only after walks or being on my feet, so i cant complain.. at least yet.

I had terrible swelling last time by this stage in the pregnancy. My fingers are definitely bigger than they were so I've swapped my wedding ring to a bigger ring just to be safe. My ankles were none existent last time so I'm enjoying still being able to see them!

My entire leg swells up, not just my ankles after a day mostly on my feet but after a more chilled day there's no swelling. I haven't noticed my fingers or hands but then i don't wear rings so it may not be obvious to me.

Lilbean, sounds totally like hiccups, kind of weird sensation, sometimes if it goes on for a long tie can make me feel quite nauseated! today bubs is punching me in the right side of my groin...ouch!

Good news! I think bean felt bad for making me worry so he REALLY made up for lack of movements during the night last night! Haha
I'm also feeling way better today in general so whatever it was has passed.

And I'm going to guess what I was feeling must have been hiccups based on what you ladies are saying.

:)

I've been lucky on the swelling front. I have to take my rings off during the night because I swell a little bit but nothing drastic.

eish mine like to lie against my ribs again. I had my first antenatal class today and the midewife there recommended sitting more to the front that just slouching , so that baby gets encouraged to be facing the right way but at the moment it is totally not possible :haha:

pregnancy is treatin pretty good tired all the time tho.. and ths baby NEVER NEVER NEVER stops moving she moves a hel of alot more than Ella did mainly with ella it was hiccups!

That's what mine told me, Morri! I think it's a German thing :) My LO moved so much around the time she told us, there was no point in even thinking about positions!

Yes maybe it is for when you are closer to the due date :lol: although she also told that her son moved around right until the birth and then he moved into the desired position :lol:

WTB - you've almost made it to 30 week!! :dance:

I've been feeling like the walking dead again the last few weeks, but much worse the last few days. I need to ask my doc if maybe my iron has dropped again even while I'm on supps. It's miserable that I can't get a thing done. I've spent the last couple of days in bed, which has helped my sore, swelling feet, but I feel like it's too early for me to be feeling this miserable already. :nope:

If you feel you need to take it easy, take it easy! But you should talk to your doctor, might be iron, might be something else. I definitely crashed the last week, everything is hard, everything is sore... I think 31 weeks might be around where the wall hits.
I find my feet hurt less when I wear slippers inside. Normally I'm a bare-feet person, but my feet can't handle it atm.

It is too cold for barefeet anyway atm. well I got to talk a serious word with the landlord tomorrow if he hasnt asnwered my email-- It is only 14 °C inside as the heating isnt working.
If that does not change then I ll threaten him with a rent reduction, (after all heating is within our astronomical rent)
I hope cridge that your iron hasnt sunk any lower. I think mine is doing alright with the supplements although I still get days (like today) where I just need a nap during the day as I am tired.

haha its warm here!! still need fans, so i am begging for some cooler weather.
i am back to needing naps again.. dont think its my iron.. think its just the final stretch type thing!!

It's pretty warm here, too... We got a "cold front" last week that had our high temps in the upper 80's, and we had some rain today for the first time in a while so it's still looming around the 80s, but I am ready for 60 degree weather! It's much needed at this point... I feel like my mother, constantly fanning myself and getting random hot flashes :haha:

my mom and i never agree on temperature.. but now... since she is menopausal we are constantly warm! and complaining about the heat. its in the 80s here but little humidity thank god!

How are you ladies doing? Besides the swelling and hot flashes :). I've been good our household goods were delivered yesterday! Now I'm beyond overwhelmed with how much stuff we have! Movers had to take boxes and packing paper with them so they just piled things everywhere! This may take a few days. A couple things were broken so we will be claiming that and HOPEFULLY getting reimbursed. Brand new leather couch has two legs broken off and deep tears in leather, lap top screen broken, one crib rail broke in half, changing table scratched so far just that!

I've been having fainting spells, hot flashes and seeing stars. Ob told me to get more protein in to keep blood pressure level and to go take my glucose test. I know I should've already but I'd have to walk there and walk back with my son and at this point the light headed feeling comes just walking around my house I can't risk fainting on the street, either way I may try tomorrow.

A friend of mine had her daughter today at 30 weeks. Both are doing well and baby is currently in nicu. Crazy to think someone who was due around the time I was already had baby!

Daddies that's a lot of damage. You must be so miffed! But on another note yey to getting all your belongings! X

Glad you finally got your things delivered, daddiesgift!! So sorry to hear about the damages... those aren't just minor things. Hopefully you guys get reimbursed! And the fainting spells sound scary! Take care of yourself :hugs:

that's crazy all the things that got broken daddiesgift! What a pain!! Did your doc mention what the fainting spells could be from? Just a sudden drop in blood pressure?? I've had to deal with dizzy spells this entire pregnancy, but they actually seem to be getting better as I go on, rather than worse. I hope it gets better for you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->