***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

yes those ads drive me nuts always opening other windows! i just downloaded adblocker... thanks for the tip!

i hope everyone has a great weekend!!

35 weeks is max. Triplets have "diminishing returns" after that point as their placentas age faster and begin to calcify delivering fewer and fewer nutrients and oxygen to the LOs.

I wonder if you will be the first of us to pop! X

I had some problems with ads popping up all of a sudden, but now they're not there...?? :shrug: I do have the ad at the top of the page that I have to avoid rolling over or it will pop up all over my screen - very annoying!

daddiesgift - my dh is headed out of town today for 5 days. I'm SO excited to have the bed all to myself! :winkwink:

My DH is going for a week from next week :( not looking forward to it!

Can you download it at home and take it to and apply it at work? :D

I wish! I work for an IT staffing firm, so needless to say, our system is pretty much locked down.

Daddiesgift & Cridge - my DH makes out of town trips often, but for some reason when he's not home I sleep horribly! I'm much more aware of the odd noises around the house and even the dogs are more easily startled when he's away. You'd think sprawling out on a king size bed by myself would be amazing, but that's not the case

I do dumb things when my DH is away, I have to keep checking the stove to make sure I havent left it on. Not because I'm OCD, but because It's possible!

Sarah - I have done that with our oven!!! Thankfully I had just used the oven the night before DH came home and he politely asked if I cooked myself dinner. I was shocked he knew b/c I cleaned everything up, but apparently I forgot to turn off the oven and it was still warm. Oops!!

Can you download it at home and take it to and apply it at work? :D

I wish! I work for an IT staffing firm, so needless to say, our system is pretty much locked down.

Daddiesgift & Cridge - my DH makes out of town trips often, but for some reason when he's not home I sleep horribly! I'm much more aware of the odd noises around the house and even the dogs are more easily startled when he's away. You'd think sprawling out on a king size bed by myself would be amazing, but that's not the case

That is exactly how I am! My husband works 2 night shifts, 2 swing shifts, then a day shift and I only sleep well when he's home. I, too, hear every little thing when he's not here.

My husband is now off work until October 1st. So, I should sleep well. :)

Im also a little more freaked out when he is gone but as long as its not long periods of time I do pretty good! I get to eat what I want, watch what I want on tv, wear stained pjs all day, and sleep where ever I want. Maybe being a military wife and use to him leaving a lot that I dont know what I would do if he was home 24-7! The times he takes leave we last about two weeks before we want to choke each other :rofl: but I do love him and miss him already! Its healthy to have a LITTLE time apart (Ill pass on the months at a time lol) makes you remember why you love them and need them. Plus my husband always says sex is hotter when he gets back from somewhere :rofl:

Enrolled my son into swimming lessons today, they dont start till October and since he is a year old Ill (or hubs) will be in the water with him holding him. I sure hope my bathing suit still fits then and Im not looking like a beached whale! They end first week of November so maybe then Ill have hubby go with him so I dont have to waddle into the water :winkwink:

i cant sleep without DH here. i don't even attempt! thankfully he doesn't travel for work. speaking of DH i wanna smack him! lol we just had a conversation about his hearing aids. he hears pretty well with them, but is pointless without them lol. he has had them from birth. he keeps joking whenever baby is screaming and crying he'll just pop them out and not have to hear it... ass! but i must admit that's probably the only positive of hearing aids :haha:

daddiesgift, my FIL is ex military and a retired pilot. He's been at home for the past 2 years and my MIL just retired this summer so this is the first time she's been at home with him all the time. She's been used to him not being around for so long that they're funny to listen to now... you can tell they love eachother very much, but every little thing they do gets on the other's nerves. It's quite entertaining :haha:

Wishful - my BIL wears hearing aids (also since birth) and he actually did turn them off/take them out when he and my sister still had my nephew sleeping in their room. When the baby would cry, my sister would wake him up, he'd grab the baby, hand him over to her, and fall back asleep! When she was done soothing or feeding him, she'd wake my BIL up again, he'd put the baby back in his crib, and go right to sleep again. It was an odd system, but hey! It worked for them! And I guess he still got a decent night's sleep since he was working and she wasn't. :)

It's official - I am 100% ready for my baby girl (although I know she isn't ready for me). Like last time I've started obsessively reading birth stories/announcements and even watched an episode of OBEM (something I told myself I would NEVER do again)...
48 days to go and I need distractions!!

48 days?! She'll be here so soon Bethanchloe!!

My dh and I are the opposite... he has a hard time sleeping when I'm not at home and he feels a little insecure. I don't want to make him sound like a sissy - he's not - he's just more aware of his surroundings when I'm not around, I guess. I, on the other hand, sleep like a rock when he's gone. He doesn't travel a ton, but there have been times in the past when he's home for a long period of time and I start wondering when he's going to leave again. It's so nice not to have to worry about dinner ... and for some reason the house stays cleaner when he's not in town. :haha: I've always been the more independent one in the relationship, so I guess it's nice that he depends on me for a good nights sleep and comfort at home. Besides that, when I'm gone, my son is usually gone with me, and dh hates sleeping in an empty house. I don't blame him on that one.

yeah my DH sleeps like a rock, that paired with his hearing aids being out he is impossible to wake up. honestly if i have to wake him it takes me FOREVER. i wonder if having a baby will make him sleep lighter.. they say you never sleep the same! i am not working so i will be doing night time anyways i guess!

I remember being a ftm time DRAGGED, then when pregnant with my second it was a little bit quicker ... this time is has FLOWN by!

Can't believe you have 48 days eeeeeek!!!!! At least you have a definite date too :)

hm office pcs are always a problem but then at least they don't block bnb :p(My oh's office blocks fb and similar :haha:

Sorry for the lack of personals. We're currently on holiday in Spain staying at my inlaw's villa. It was my son's birthday yesterday. I can't believe he's 2!

Cridge your nursery is beautiful and just the sort of thing I would go for.

Mrs, loving the bump!

I'm so not ready to see this baby yet. Still totally underprepared. The room isn't ready, we don't have the moses basket yet.
, the pram and car seat need cleaning.. The list goes on and on!

Happy Birthday for your little man yesterday!! :) Did he have a nice day?

Fish&Chips, Happy birthday to your son for yesterday.

We have still yet to have our bathroom renovated (we only have a shower and not a bath!) and the nursery to be gutted out and redecorated. It's looking like early October it will be done!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->