***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Mrs326- that's a bummer that he hid. Don't worry he'll reveal himself on Saturday. My baby also hid most of his face with my placenta.

I sure hope you're right, babyfeva! I'd love to get a glimpse of this little guy :)

My 33 week bumpity bump :) Looks frigging huge lol

Attachments

• Photo0073_001.jpg
    Photo0073_001.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 9
lovely bump ladies.

at our 3D scan done at the drs office my son chewed on his umblical cord for like 80% of it!! must be yummy :haha:
hope your scan is better this saturday MRS!

That is so funny girls! I never thought that the baby might chew on his cord! Haha!! How cute! I'm hoping to get at least one more u/s before this guy comes - just to get an idea on size, although I know at this point it's not very accurate.

Great bump charlie! I'm right there with ya - feeling huge!!

I'm hoping for a measurement scan tomorrow. Just curious how they are doing as I know they are getting crowded. Hoping they are over 3 lbs each.

Lovely bump! There's no 3d ultrasound place in the town I live in so we will just have to wait till he's here to see his face. I hope to at some point get another scan but I doubt it. Hope he's not huge! How do they know if baby is head down with out a scan?

Went and took my glucose test today, yes a few weeks late but I did it! It wasn't so bad at time but I've felt Ill all day afterwards. Hope results come back ok tho I'm sure they will!

daddiesgift - gl with the glucose test! I notice that when I have too much sugar I get really nauseous and just feel horrible, so that's probably what you're experiencing.

My doc feels for baby and says she can tell if he's head up or down. I can definitely tell that he spends most of his time head down based on his kicks and especially his hiccups.

WTB - good luck with the scan tomorrow!! I hope your girlies are at least 3 pounds!!

good luck WTB!! so glad your girls are still growing strong at 30 weeks, hope they stay put a bit longer!!!

Thanks ladies!! :) It feels so big now though!!

Does anyone else just come on to see if WTB is holding on or whether those little girlies have made an appearance? I have my fingers crossed they're all over 3lbs for you!!!

Lovely bump charlie!

They just feel your bump to see if baby is head down - the head feels different to the bottom, so they can usually tell which is which unless your baby has a very bony bottom or you are a very large lady :hugs:

Yep they can just feel where baby is-it feels odd when they are prodding and poking your baby that much. I was too scared last pregnancy to feel him to much incase i hurt him.
I also had my GTT done yesterday, the first blood test really hurt and made me feel sick and dizzy as my veins kept collapsing. They only got a tiny amount so I hope that is enough. I felt fine after the drink though so hopefully all should come back ok.

Good luck with your glucose test results, ladies!

My baby is also head down at the moment... will he stay in this position until delivery? Or is it likely he'll still move around a bit before he's ready to make his appearance? His kicks have been in my ribs for a few weeks now, so it seems to me he's rather comfy in this position.

Mrs. - Little Ninja was head down for at least 3 weeks then suddenly he flipped and was head up for a day and a half. He spends most of his time head down, facing my back, but every once in a while he'll do a flip. The other morning he was transverse and trying to kick a hole in my side while shaking the house down with his hiccups on the other. :wacko: It didn't feel good. So I would say that there's still a good change your little guy will move about, but the bigger he gets, the more likely he is to get "stuck" in the head-down position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->