***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

All doctor said was it was a drop in blood sugar, maybe from not eating often enough or getting enough protein. I don't really eat a lot of meat so I could see that and sometimes I don't really snack between meals, I don't feel hungry but I guess he wants me to snack every couple hours. And drink a gallon of water a day! Which I don't do everyday, but I do drink at least 2 liters! I'm still a little worried tho cause it happened in the middle of night the other day and I was laying down so idk!

Thanks ladies I'm upset about stuff but its in better condition than the furniture we shipped to Germany so it could be way worse! We've figured out my husbands pay problem but we still haven't been reimbursed. They even told us Octobers check won't be right either. I'm not going to stress myself and just hope and pray we get reimbursed ASAP!!

sorry to hear about all the damages Daddies, that's qiute a lot! But hope you've got your bed back on and are off the floor!

I haven't had any dizzy spells for a while but when i did no amount of food or water got rid of them, the only thing that did was coke or coffee. Told my GP who said caffiene brings your blood pressure up so my dizziness was probably due to low BP. Other than that these last few weeks I am more hungry and needing regular nibbles and needing more water than before, I'd say closer to 3 litres now!

i have started to see spots too and my dr said drink a small glass of coke twice a day and eat more snacks. so i have been splitting a can in half and eating more and they went away. dont like drinking the cola but the dizzy spells and dots scared me.

daddie i cant believe you waited so long for your stuff and it came that damaged.. they better reimburse you!! and i cant believe you will have to wait until november for them to get your DHs pay right. so stressful!

GOOD MORNING, LADIES :) I am in a HAPPY mood this morning!!! I felt my little guy have the hiccups for the first time this morning :) I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon, so I'm getting off work a little early :) It's Friday :) ANNNNNDDDDDD I get to see my sweet baby's face at our 3D ultrasound tomorrow morning!!! :) Feeling very :) :) :) today (if you haven't noticed!)

Hope you all have a great day today!!

Thanks 326 - good attitudes can be contagious and I need to be a little more positive! It IS Friday and that really does make me a happy camper.

I only have 2 more weeks of work after today! Wooooooooohoooo!

only 2 more weeks of work is definitely something to be excited about!! Ah, it'll be so nice having some time off :)

oh the miss, think it is a good idea today to hang out in the same spot the whole day(moving nevertheless but still it is actually sore when i go over her hang out spot now..

aw MRS i love the positive attitude, hope you get some great pictures tomorrow!! my baby gets the hiccups a lot now and it feels so funny. i hate the damn hiccups so then i feel bad for him haha

HAPPY WEEKEND ALL! i really hope you all have a good weekend! :) :)

Haha, Wishful! I thought the same thing :) It was so sweet to feel, but I hope hiccups don't bother him the same way they bother me!

Love the attitude Mrs.! I've been feeling very low the last few days so it was a great post to read!

And don't worry about the hiccups - they help baby's lungs develop. Definitely more annoying for mommy than baby! My little ninja keeps his head really low though so his hiccups have been so much "nicer" for me than with #1, where his seemed to rock the house down. I can't even really feel this guy's hiccups from the outside, just low, low low.

Hey ladies- hope you're all doing well.
Mrs.- how did the 3D scan go? Pics please. :)
I've also been feeling hiccups but sometimes it kind of feels weird b/c my baby is down low too. It's like this constant thump.

Yesterday I had my baby shower and it was so fun. I had like 70 girls there!! We had so many gifts that it took us an hour to open them all! My baby's room looks crazy right now.

Hi everyone.
Agree, Pics Mrs! I can't wait to see :)
babyfeva-Sounds like you had a great shower! That's awesome!

Between my mom buying stuff when she goes out and me buying stuff online this baby has some new outfits. I don't NEED anything because I am on my 3rd girl, but both my girls were born in warmer months so by the time I have longsleeved outfits she's going to need spring/summer outfits. So, we're just taking care of clothes :) I guess it all depends on how big she is when she's born as well...Ahhh! Little anxious here :)

That sounds awesome babyfeva! I havent been doing too much cleaning and unpacking..seems like a never ending cycle! Im not sure we will need anything for baby I have everything left over from my son, in the process of going through all the clothes now but its a HUGE box and I dont have that much time or hangers at this point :haha: I do have the nursery set up and Ill post pics as soon as that huge box is out of there! I havent noticed baby having any hiccups yet but maybe. Im back to wanting to nap all the time and eat of course :) heres my 30 week bump! and to think I had my son at 37 weeks..in 7 weeks I could have a baby!

Attachments

• 30w.jpg
    30w.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 1
Lovely bump Daddies!

I think this week I'm going to try and push on with getting things ready. The room is my son's old one so we won't be decorating it but I need to tidy it and put things away. X

Awww lovely bump daddies!

Glad you had a great shower babyfeva :dance:

No great plans here this week - we ordered some more bits and pieces for the nursery yesterday, and the babybay cot for in our bedroom as well, so we are so very nearly done :dance:

xxx

Still need to roder the cosleeper bed. .At least they are on a discount atm too , how nice is that :D.
Yesterday btw my dear miss took the pleasure of lodging herself close to the what I think was the symphysis, resulting in some unpleasant relayed pain half way trough my leg . while I was having dinner. not nice . Luckily after some stretching and prodding she was so nice as to move somewhere else.

Hey Ladies!! Well, our 3D scan didn't go as planned... Davis kept his hands in his face, hid behind my placenta, and chewed on his umbilical cord the whole time! We're going back for a rescan on Saturday in hopes he'll have the cord out of his mouth and his hands out of his face. We were able to see a few features though... he has my nose, no hair, and pouty lips :) It was so sweet!! The 2D images were amazing, but she didn't print any out - just a few of the crappy 3D pics to hold us over. If this next scan turns out the same way we'll have her do the scan in regular ol' 2D so I can at least share those... his profile was perfect :)

Awww naughty little baby - fingers crossed he won't be quite so shy next time!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->