***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Mrs I think they continue to move and don't really tend to settle downwards until about 33-34 weeks. I read that somewhere but of course can't remember where so that isn't much help.

Charlie, you are too sweet and funny. I keep thinking they are going to show because it is now a daily occurrence to have shots to stop what the pills should be stopping, and sometimes the shots don't work. Those times I keep everything crossed and they seem to chill pill after about midnight, who knows why.

WTB - remind me... what's the latest they'll let you go? I know triplets are *completely* different, but I have a friend that was on strict bed rest starting around 20 weeks and they've been pumping her full of meds since then. Well, she hit 37 weeks and they took her off bed rest and stopped all meds, and she's now almost 39 weeks with baby still cozily inside. :wacko: I'm *sure* your girls will come flying out as soon as they take you off meds, but I thought it was an interesting story. :)

Mrs I think they continue to move and don't really tend to settle downwards until about 33-34 weeks. I read that somewhere but of course can't remember where so that isn't much help.

My LO is definitely settling now. And has been for the last week :p so spot on 33-34 weeks!

Cridge, mine wont allow beyond 35 weeks since the placentas age faster and begin to calcify. It cuts off oxygen and nutrients to the LOs and can actually be more harmful than good.

The doctors in my high risk group have me aiming for 32 weeks next, but we all know it is getting close.

Thanks for the info ladies :)

WTB - It's crazy to think that you have, at max, 5 weeks left! I'm sure they'll be here sooner than that, though. I can't wait to read your birth story and see pics of your sweet little princesses :)

Oh 35 - I was thinking 33. I'm putting my money on 32w5d. :winkwink: When is your u/s today?

Whenever my doctor decides to show up here at the hospital. I see whichever of my high risk group is doing rotations once a day, but they prefer to have my actual doctor do the ultrasound. I may have to beg for it. Lol. I'm not above begging. I believe average for triplets is 32-33 weeks so you are spot on. They just have let me know they'll pull them at 35 weeks.

Good luck with your glucose test results, ladies!

My baby is also head down at the moment... will he stay in this position until delivery? Or is it likely he'll still move around a bit before he's ready to make his appearance? His kicks have been in my ribs for a few weeks now, so it seems to me he's rather comfy in this position.

My son was head down in the perfect position from about 30 weeks on even four days before birth but then at birth he came out side ways! As in face and body towards my thigh, not sure what thats called. Either way he came out and it didnt really make a difference at that point! I told a friend that once and my husband said "he didnt come out sideways!" I said "YES HE DID!" "Um no pretty sure youd be dead he came with his head out first" :rofl: ugh I didnt mean he came out SIDEWAYS :rofl: silly man.

Whenever my doctor decides to show up here at the hospital. I see whichever of my high risk group is doing rotations once a day, but they prefer to have my actual doctor do the ultrasound. I may have to beg for it. Lol. I'm not above begging. I believe average for triplets is 32-33 weeks so you are spot on. They just have let me know they'll pull them at 35 weeks.

Im sure triplets are a little different and of course babies should stay in as long as possible but my friend just had her daughter at almost 31 weeks due to placenta previa (placenta by cervix) and she is already off the breathing machines and it hasnt even been a week! That gave me a lot of hope to know if anything did happen where baby came too early that they would be just fine! With a watchful eye of course. They also said that she thrives so much better when mommy is holding her, that made me tear up a bit knowing the power of the baby momma bond!

They are right on track for triplets, and A is even a little chunky!!!

A: 3.8#
B: 3.4#
C: 3.1#

DG--it's amazing what can be done with a good NICU now. The percent that was most helpful for me was at 29 weeks intact (no permanent disability) survival rate is 96%!! That gave me so much reassurance and now literally every day you make it is just icing on the cake.

oh wow so happy at their weight!! does position in your belly have to do with weight? i hope i dont sound dumb right now, i know nothing about having triplets clearly LOL

Actually it does!! The dr said the higher the baby normally the higher the weight. And no, you don't sound dumb!

They sure can tell who is who on the scan.

great triplet weights WTB. I saw a programme over here in the UK last week on multiple births and a woman had her very healthy happy triplets at 32 weeks :) so close for you now.

That little chunky monkey - almost 4 pounds!! So happy they're all over 3!

Thanks gals and I wrote it wrong. The lower the placement the higher the weight. Oooooops!!! About 10 lbs of baby in there...oh my!!! A and B are breech and C is transverse. My nurse was concerned but I said I have no intention of pushing these girls out anyways, that cerclage would have been an issue too!! :haha:

Good weights! How exciting to know they are healthy and piling fat away!

I got GREAT news this morning, our car has FINALLY made it from Germany to California! Only problem is we live in Southern Arizona. So I called another shipping company to pick it up and ship it here they are suppose to call and let me know when they can pick it up!! YIPPY!! No more walking anywhere in the hot desert sun!! Now if we could get our money back things would be perfect!

My son is feeling ill today so Im just laying around with him though I have other things I need to do. Maybe I felt ill yesterday cause we are catching something. Idk but I hope I dont get it too bad!!

Fab weights for your babies WTB - you are obviously doing an amazing job of growing them in there! xxx

So glad you're finally getting your car back daddies! I know that will be a huge help :)

yay for the car!! i am feeling sick too. hope its just a cold and wont need any meds. my throat is starting to really hurt, as well as my eyes, nose etc. i cant breath as it is! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->