***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Is anyone else hoping for twins?:baby::baby:

No way!! I already have a (nearly) 3 year old and a 4 month old which will make them 3.5 and 13 months when this baby arrives! I am already thinking it will be hard work with 1 more let alone 2 more hehe

After 5 mcs i would be happy with a healthy bubba boy or girl or twins xx

I need stalkers

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...urnal-uh-oh-baby-number-3-a.html#post15825857

Im so sleepy and hugry all the time is anyone else?

Ive also just brought a sports bra as boob so full and sore xx

i am super tired and hungry..boobs are sore off and on too..not needing to go bra shopping yet...peeing lots...

Im just hungry!! Mainly wanting pizza and custard creams lol

My boobs are crazy right now there already a 36dd i cant get bigger helppppppppppppppppppppppppp only have a slim frame

OMG! auntylolo- People keep bringing up twins to me. My test I guess was dark for how many DPO I was when I posted it and a couple people put twins??? Then, I've only told my mom and she said something about twins...
I wanted twins with my 1st pregnancy but it didn't happen. I don't care what we have, one, two, three, boy, girl, whatever! :) I already have two little ones (2 & 4 when this baby is expected) so luckily I have a lot of energy! lol.

Popping my head in here - will come and do my questions later :thumbup:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/895255-love-my-2-girls-baby-3-way.html
Okay, I started a journal but not sure if I did this right...lol

Hope everyone is feeling well today. So far I have been a bit worn out, a bit nauseous and definitely seriously sore boobs. I never have breast tenderness so it is new for me. Already got a more comfy bra/sports bra type thing to wear when it is bad.

I also tested again this morning and a SUPER dark line on a FRER so feeling good. :thumbup:

Saw my naturopath yesterday to talk about nutrition and supplements for pregnancy, and bought the first supply (WAY too expensive so now I have to look online for a better deal on this brand).

I was hoping in the past few days for some distractions from pregnancy...and I sure got them. Unfortunately they are very stressful ones. My teacher's union has been put in a very terrible position by our current government passing horrific legislation that strips our rights...which may meann a strike starting next week. Not only is the strike stressful but the financial burden is as well. :nope:

Then this morning, our tenant gave notice to move March 31! Now we have to spend the next month looking for new tenants, a process I always find stressful and frustrating.

Argh...why does everything always have to happen at once!?

Sorry to whine so much...just much venting needed.

Sounds like a nightmare! At least the last few days have gone quickly!

Can I join too?!

Name: Shelley

How old are you? 32

Whats your EDD, How have you figued that date? 5th November

What # child is this for you? my 3rd baby :baby:

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? no idea!

Are you finding out the gender? Don't think so but might change mind!

How many months were you TTC? We weren't trying but not preventing. Our last two were clomid babies so this one is our little miracle!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

So I had a freak out moment this morning. I had gotten my first BFP 3 nights ago. The next morning I got a BFP. The whole time I was using clear blue digis that my husband wanted me to use cause he doesnt like playing guessing games with lines. Well I took a dollar store test this morning to test out how dark the lines are. And NOTHING came up. So I googled.....well turns out that clear blue digis were known for false positives at one time. So I freaked. I went to cvs and bought their brand, answer, and first response. Went home and took one of each and another digi and got all BFPS!!! So mild heart ache diverted.

Oh that must have been horrible for you. :cry:

Glad you went and got some more and they showed BFP :happydance: :bfp: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->