***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

I get hungry but when I eat I feel really crap, especially in the mornings. I've had to force feed myself breakfast.

Anyone having INSANELY weird dreams? xx

yes very weird dreams waking oh up and talking i dont remember that lmfao xx

I have had some weird dreams...but the worst is the fact that I CANNOT SLEEP!!!! I wake up every night about 4am and then lay there until it's time to get up. Ugh, not fun at all!

I'm feeling pretty pessimistic about being pregnant, but I am due on November 8th.

congratz on the new BFP's and how r u feeling today??

Sorry ladies going to have to say I'm out of November due date now I'm miscarry this little one, good luck with all your pregnancys and wishing you all a very healthy and happy nine months!

Sorry ladies going to have to say I'm out of November due date now I'm miscarry this little one, good luck with all your pregnancys and wishing you all a very healthy and happy nine months!

I am so sorry! Take care of yourself! :hugs:

I'm so sorry hun. I promise to keep you in my prayers.

Name(just first)?

Boofs :winkwink:

How old are you?

Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date?

6th November from LMP

What # child is this for you?

This will be our first baby!

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl?

I'm thinking girl at the moment

Are you finding out the gender?

Yup, probably at around 16/17 weeks via private scan

How many months were you TTC?

Around 10 cycles, with NTNP in between

bbygurl719 - what do you think about changing the group name to something like 'November Sparklers' or 'November Fireworks'? Thoughts?

xxx

So sorry Rhiaberry. I am with you now too, had such high hopes this time but it's off the list for me today :cry:

Best of luck to everyone else

Ooooh I like November sparklers!:thumbup:
Hubby and I had a chat about about what to call baby until it gets here, I suggested midget gem, but his name is future money sucker! :rofl:

Rhiaberry and crancherry I'm so sorry for both of you:hugs:

So sorry Rhiaberry. I am with you now too, had such high hopes this time but it's off the list for me today :cry:

Best of luck to everyone else

So sorry hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->