***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Lovealittle where abouts are ya in Canada?? I'm in Ontario...man alive April 2nd seems so far away...

Lovealittle where abouts are ya in Canada?? I'm in Ontario...man alive April 2nd seems so far away...

I am in Manitoba. April 2 seems far at the moment but when I was pregnant with my ds I had an OB and didn't have my 1st appt until I was almost 15 weeks so this is way way better:thumbup:

Oh for surely way better...15 weeks that's nuts eh...

Hey Canadians! I am in BC. :thumbup:

Got a message from the midwives office today, my first appointment will be middle of March! Can`t wait!

I am looking forward to it so much also....yaah!!

These 2 seperate November groups are hard to keep up with. Are y'all posting in both?

These 2 seperate November groups are hard to keep up with. Are y'all posting in both?

I have decided to just stick with this one. Hence why I only posted about my lil freak out this morning on this one lol

i think I'm sticking with this one too - there seems to be less people. I can't keep up otherwise!

lol here I thought I was the only one having a hard time keeping up with a huge thread with a ton of different people posting. Its easier to really get to know someone if it is a slightly smaller group.

I agree! I like reading through lots of posts but I definitely can't respond to all of them!

I'll be sticking with you ladies too :):)

I'm feeling good despite all of the stress going on (see post on previous page, haha). My boobs are SOOOOOOOOOO sore which is totally new for me, I never get breast tenderness. I'm also hungry/thirsty all the time and been a little nauseous on and off...

Not too tired though, which is nice.

I'm feeling good despite all of the stress going on (see post on previous page, haha). My boobs are SOOOOOOOOOO sore which is totally new for me, I never get breast tenderness. I'm also hungry/thirsty all the time and been a little nauseous on and off...

Not too tired though, which is nice.

So I am not the only one who is hungry more then normal this early'? I thought I was imagining crap...

This is the neatest idea!https://brittanyclarkBaby.ourbabychannel.com more to be added later

I get hungry but when I eat I feel really crap, especially in the mornings. I've had to force feed myself breakfast.

Anyone having INSANELY weird dreams? xx

I'm posting in both :)

Got my midwife appointment for 11am on 29th march! Can't wait
I text my midwife last night, she has been my midwife for all of them so far and even delivered Sophie, she is amazing

hey ladies got my mw app on 29th march as well melllly

how are you all? i got a yukky water infection so on tablets but they have given me thrush sorry tmi so im feeling yuukkkky!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"