***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Good luck lolo, mine isn't till 3.20 so hopefully will hear how yours went before I go :dance:

Good luck with your scans today!
Im jealous, I had early scans with the first 2but we have decided to wait until the 12 week one this time - I still really want one though lol

Thanks Jillie again for your advice. I had to take my son to the Drs today and mentioned I was pregnant so they booked me in right there and then! Got my maternity notes and a letter explaining when my appointments should be. Suddenly it seems a lot more real! X

No problem :) Got my booking appointment through from the hospital today, for 27th April!! Ages away, I thought they might want to see me earlier than that, as I am a 'geriatric' mum! I'll be coming up to 11 weeks by then.. I don't mind waiting though, I'm not a worrier and quite like the idea of feeling more pregnant whilst I'm there!

Had a dream I had a baby girl last night, she could talk, feed herself and she slept through the night! :thumbup:

I hate that term! My dr said he recommends the nt scan due to my age which is 32. I still feel like a teenager though! I had a baby dream last night but it was not a good one :(

How's everyone's MS going?

Mine's horrible - I feel sick almost all the time and then when i don't feel sick I feel super tired!

I've definately got a small bloat bump - I'm pretty sure it's just bloat because it's too high up and can change size throughout the day lol.

I have 0 MS! I guess I should feel lucky, but I can't help but feel worried that I'm just about 7 weeks and feel great.

Thanks Jillie again for your advice. I had to take my son to the Drs today and mentioned I was pregnant so they booked me in right there and then! Got my maternity notes and a letter explaining when my appointments should be. Suddenly it seems a lot more real! X

How come you got a letter telling you when to expect your appointments? I got nothing like that from my doc's!! I would have sooo appreciated something like that! I was totally left in the dark till I spoke to a midwife who explained everything to me.

How's everyone's MS going?

Mine's horrible - I feel sick almost all the time and then when i don't feel sick I feel super tired!

I've definately got a small bloat bump - I'm pretty sure it's just bloat because it's too high up and can change size throughout the day lol.

I usually feel really good in the morning - well besides always feeling super tired! I usually start feeling queasy by late morning - when I am ready for a snack. My tummy just gets really sore by the end of the day and cant put any pressure on it - that makes me feel really ill!
I just had the strangest thing. Was feeling really queasy then sneezed and felt much better! No more nausea! I love sneezing now! hehe

As for the bloat - If wearing jeans I have to undo the button after lunch! Otherwise I start feeling really queasy!

GL with the scans ladies!!

Scan went really well - one perfect little bean measuring 8 weeks which is about right by ovulation dates (7+6) :cloud9:

Yay Boofle! Thats amazing! My scan isn't for 10 more days and I'm going crazy with impatience!

Here's my little baby

https://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad354/Booflebump/utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwMzI0LTAwNjM5LmpwZw-1.jpg

https://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad354/Booflebump/utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwMzI0LTAwNjQwLmpwZw-1-1.jpg

Great pic booflebump!! Congrats!!

As far as ms - I pretty much have none as well!! I'm trying to enjoy it and not be worried, but by this time with my first I had thrown up already and was nauseated all day. Getting really anxious for my u/s on Monday!

Here's mine, I had to link it cos I'm having a baby brain moment:wacko: measuring spot on with my dates, and little heartbeat flickering away. It was amazing!
https://s181.photobucket.com/albums...view&current=5e953126.jpg&mediafilter=noflash

Awww another great scan Lolo!

Does anyone else still feel a little guilty drinking decaf coffee? That is probably absurd but I'm sitting drinking a huge mug of decaf and feel a bit weird! I'm not even an overly cautious person...I eat my eggs runny! Lol.

Oh my!! seeing those scan pics makes me all tearful!
FXed my scan on Friday goes as well as yours has ladies.

Glad both of your scans went well! Beautiful lil' beanies! :flower: xx

Oh my!! seeing those scan pics makes me all tearful!
FXed my scan on Friday goes as well as yours has ladies.

I'm sure it will, and your beanie will be a little bigger than ours probably so might be an even clearer picture

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->