***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Congrats Springer and :hi: to the new ladies. xx

It's hard not even being allowed to tell the Drs formally for another 2 weeks let along book an appointment, let alone have a scan! My Godmother is a sonographer so I've asked her for a freebie but I think she must be away as I haven't heard from her.

I might have missed a post, but why can't you tell your Dr's for another 2 weeks? I called the midwife helpline at the hospital direct to book my appointment and the midwife said I didn't even need to go to my Dr. She is sending my booking appointment and scan date in the mail.

Hi hun. My new drs are just rubbish! I phoned them on Monday and was told to wait until I'm 12 or 13 weeks! I obviously wasn't too impressed as that's when my scan should be. I also asked whether I should see a mw before the scan. In the end she told me to call back and book an appointment with the dr. It's very different from last time. X

Hey :)

I was thinking of calling my Dr, but before I did I was checking out the website for the hospital I want to use and when I clicked on the Maternity section it stated that there was no need to wait for the Dr to make the appointment, you could call direct. So I did. Perhaps you could try that.

Ooh thanks for the tip! I'll have a look in a minute.

Glad I'm not the only one with a belly already. It's purely bloat but it's definitely bigger than normal.

I did another CB Digi and got 3+ whoop whoop! Also my Godmother has agreed to give me a freebie scan in a few weeks! So happy.

:hi: to the new ladies.. Big congratulations to you all x

Name(just first)? Winnie
How old are you? 34
Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? 22 nov
What # child is this for you? 2
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? Boy
Are you finding out the gender? Yes
How many months were you TTC? 3

Hello Ladies-6 weeks today so I am now in my 7th :D also only 9 days to go till next appt :D

My bloat belly is huge aswell! It's a little bit freaky lol!

How is everyone today?

Welcome & congratulations Winks! :)

Happy 6 weeks Morri! :flower: xx

Coleey, my bloat belly is huge too. My unbloated belly has definately grown a little too x

I don't have any bloat, but I have noticed that my uterus is coming closer to the surface! :thumbup: I do have a big ol' bulge from my massively huge right ovary, so I haven't been able to wear my regular jeans for a couple of weeks now. :nope:

Cridge how do you tell your uterus is getting closer..i have a small bloat and its a little hard..im curious to know what it is seems far up to be the baby already...:S

Hey..

All good here apart from trapped wind and itchy nipples!!

Was thinking today and I can't actually imagine having a baby! It's odd, if I'm outside my house and I look in, I can imagine a baby being in there with all it's stuff but I can't imagine it when I'm inside the house! Really got to try to stop thinking about being pregnant, it's all I seem to think about, I can't cope with 8 months of this!

Hope everyone else is doing well :)

Bloats here too girls! It gets worse as the day goes along and then seems a little better first thing in the morning.

London, I think the constant thinking about it is just part of it! :thumbup: in the beginning it's just so exciting, then at every stage there is something else to learn or think about or experience... I love that part about pregnancy, but it can make it hard to get anything else done lol! I feel like I've got ADD! :dohh:

Cridge how do you tell your uterus is getting closer..i have a small bloat and its a little hard..im curious to know what it is seems far up to be the baby already...:S

I've just been giving my belly a pat-down ever since my bfp. I haven't had any bloating and not a whole lot of gas either, so I guess it's easier for me to decipher...??? I also have a massive ovary which I check on every night so I guess I can just tell where my uterus is from that and that it's closer to the surface now than it was a week ago. :shrug: But it's definitely low - at about hair line.

Guess mines still under layers of fat :p hahaha IM pretty sure i ll have a noticable bump soon enough!!

My scan date has been moved to tomorrow - Babybond phoned to say they now have an internal scanner in my local clinic, so would I like an appointment tomorrow instead of waiting till next week? Yes please indeedy! So very excited and scared!

xxx

Happy scan day boofle! Please let us know how it goes! :hugs:

Thanks Jillie again for your advice. I had to take my son to the Drs today and mentioned I was pregnant so they booked me in right there and then! Got my maternity notes and a letter explaining when my appointments should be. Suddenly it seems a lot more real! X

How's everyone's MS going?

Mine's horrible - I feel sick almost all the time and then when i don't feel sick I feel super tired!

I've definately got a small bloat bump - I'm pretty sure it's just bloat because it's too high up and can change size throughout the day lol.

Yes, definitely the same here! Feel like absolute crap most of the day (especially if hungry)...it is NO fun.

Also have a bloat bump that develops by the end of the day...it starts out Ok in the morning but by after dinner I am unbuttoning my pants!

So, scan in less than 3 and a half hours, feeling:wacko:
Boofle, hope your scan goes well hun:thumbup:

Urgh, another new spot this morning. I didn't have this many spots even when I was a teenager!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->