***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Aww that's sad that three ladies had bad news whilst you were waiting :( so glad your news was positive! Yes have you got any scan pics?

I will be having my second scan on 7+6w - almost two weeks to wait... So excited! Little Flump was such a tiny Flump when we went the other day (5+3w), thankfully seem the heartbeat though :D

Hi all. congratz to the new mommies to be. sorry i was MIA for a week. last sunday we picked up and left to go to pennslyvania cuz my father in law was in the hospital. i am getting on updating now.

all updated on front page let me kno if i missd anyone. so far we dont have due dats for the 14th,19th,20th,25th, and 29th!!

3rd u/s today. We have a heartbeat! 143bpm. Babes measuring at 7w3d (still a couple days behind, but I'm not worried). Next appointment (and u/s) is April 25th - I'll be 12 weeks!!!

The first pic is showing CRL of 11.8mm. The second pic is 3D - babes is between the 4 arrows.

Attachments

• IMG_1521.jpg
    IMG_1521.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1522.jpg
    IMG_1522.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 27
wow i didnt realise you could have 4D scans so early - thats so lovely! thanks for sharing your photos and Im glad that everything is going well :)

my next scan will be about the same syage as you are now so Im excited to see what it might look like :)

was that a internal scan or an external?

Alandsa - those pics are internal. I thought a 3D u/s used a different machine, but she just flipped a switch and there it was in 3D. :shrug: Not much to see at this stage, but it's still fun!

3rd u/s today. We have a heartbeat! 143bpm. Babes measuring at 7w3d (still a couple days behind, but I'm not worried). Next appointment (and u/s) is April 25th - I'll be 12 weeks!!!

The first pic is showing CRL of 11.8mm. The second pic is 3D - babes is between the 4 arrows.

That's beautiful!! I think I'm going to go in for a second scan this week...

bbygurl - I have had my scan now, and next midwife appointment is 3rd April. Thank you :flower:

My first appointment is schedualed!! Soo excited, the 13 of april.

my first scan is the 13th!! Which is also my son's first birthday! haha :happydance: so excited for that unexpected date to see our little bubba. Still feeling VERY nauseated all the time, super hungry, but everytime I eat it makes me feel sick. Hopefully that will end in a few weeks, i NEVER felt sick with my first pregnancy so this is all new to me :dohh:

Congrats to everyone with scans already and good news! so jealous! Can't wait to see little bubs! :thumbup:

Yay same day!! Im supêr excited too. This is my first, and its all new and soo exciting. :) I cant wait to hear confirmation that everything is ok..AND..be able to start shouting it from roof tops!! :p

Aww that's sad that three ladies had bad news whilst you were waiting :( so glad your news was positive! Yes have you got any scan pics?

Really sad and really upset boyfriend to see it. Did ask for pics but they said they didn't do them in that dept as it so often bad news there it not good, I see point, not well organised as last coupl with bad news were back in waiting room when we left and felt bad coming out smiling, suppose clutching scan pic would gave made it even worse for them. :(
Hope your scan all ok as well x x

Great scan pix cridge! I too did not realize they can don3d at that stage. Very cool!

Sal so glad you got good results and so sorry for the ladies at your clinic who didn't. :hugs:

Really sad and really upset boyfriend to see it. Did ask for pics but they said they didn't do them in that dept as it so often bad news there it not good, I see point, not well organised as last coupl with bad news were back in waiting room when we left and felt bad coming out smiling, suppose clutching scan pic would gave made it even worse for them. :(
Hope your scan all ok as well x x

Aww that's a shame that you don't get to have photos. Yeah that's bad planning that they have to sit back in the waiting room after bad news. That is exactly what happened to me. Horrendous feeling!

I'm so glad it all went okay :D

Cridge - great scan results :)

That's almost exactly what I got for my measurements at 7w2d :) length 1.18cm and 144bpm :)

I haven't booked my next ultrasound yet but it'll also be around 25th April :)

So exciting - I can't wait to be done with the 1st tri though!!

Those pics are amazing!

I wish I hadn't come on here until after 12 weeks now as I'm jealous of all you who have seen your bubbas already! I don't even get a booking in appointment until 10 weeks (although I sneakily booked it in for 9!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->