***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Nope, Ilikecake, you're definitely not the only crazy one! My first two were only 15 months apart, and I wouldn't change it for the world. I wanted a smaller age gap between these two, but my cycles didn't start up until later. (we got pg on my 2nd cycle)

Old wives' tales: Higher libido during pregnancy = boy; lower libido = girl.
Heart rate of baby: 140 or less = boy; higher than 140 = girl.
If your husband gains weight during pregnancy- girl; if he doesn't gain anything = boy
Hold a pendant (or needle on a string) over your belly. If the necklace swings back and forth, you're having a boy. If it is more of a circular motion, then it's a girl.

Low libido = girl?? Looks like I'll be having a girl! LOL! Poor DH :haha:

Haha if it continues this way, then I'm having a girl too! I've never been so disinterested in sex!

I hope that means I'm having a girl too! I enjoyed sex so much when I was pregnant with ds, but this time, so far, I have zero desire!!! It doesn't even feel good when I give in. :nope: But hey, if that means I'm having a girl - bring it on! :winkwink:

I had EXTREMELY bad MS with both my girls, had breakouts constantly and craved chocolate. So far, my MS isn't as bad but I am still having breakouts and have not craved sweets at all! So, who knows!
My girls are 21 months apart. If this baby actually comes in November my youngest and the baby will be 2 1/2 years apart, a little more than I wanted but it will be okay. :)

all updated. i will be out of town from tomorrow-the 2nd will b back on to update on the 3rd

Evening lovelies - anyone else still not told their families yet?

xxx

xxx

We've only told our immediate family (parents/siblings). However, we'll be making a trip to my hometown in a few weeks for my nephew's birthday (I'll be just shy of 8 weeks pregnant) and I'm sure we'll tell everyone then while we're all together. Since I live away from the majority of my family, this is really the only opportunity I'll have to tell everyone in person.

We havent even told parents yet! Haven't seen them since we found out and are waiting until Easter right after the U/S! I will be about 10 weeks so will feel much more confident...espcially after HOPEFULLY seeing a beautiful strong heartbeat on Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

We haven't, waiting until after scan which will probably be week 12-13! looking forward to telling Mum but am waiting as don't want her to know if it all goes wrong as she's had such a bad year :(

We've told our parents but no one else!

I'm going to tell a couple of my close girlfriends on the weekend, I'm so excited about it!

We told family very early because we wanted to get those extra prayers going. We were waiting for our u/s on Monday when we saw a hb to start telling friends, which we've just started doing. I do feel like it's pretty early to tell friends, but if something goes wrong, we're going to need a ton of support. We didn't tell friends with my ds until I was obviously showing - around 18 weeks. We actually didn't have to tell - they found the courage to ask because it was so obvious. We feel so good about this pregnancy that we have no problem telling people early.

I'm a blabber mouth and all my important people know :haha:

I really can't wait for my midwife appointment tomorrow, knowing that it won't be much longer until I get my scan date through is reassuring me a little

We told family very early because we wanted to get those extra prayers going. We were waiting for our u/s on Monday when we saw a hb to start telling friends, which we've just started doing. I do feel like it's pretty early to tell friends, but if something goes wrong, we're going to need a ton of support. We didn't tell friends with my ds until I was obviously showing - around 18 weeks. We actually didn't have to tell - they found the courage to ask because it was so obvious. We feel so good about this pregnancy that we have no problem telling people early.

Cridge we are the same way... I've told a few close friends and we've told my MIL, because we want their prayers through the entire pregnancy. We will tell my mom and sister once we see a heartbeat. I'm just the type that if something went wrong, I want friends to know because the last thing I would want is to suffer a miscarriage alone and in silence. So we want that early support. :thumbup:

Hey can I join this thread? I'll find out my real due date tomorrow at my first appointment, but I'm guessing it's on the 16th! I got a blazing BFP on March 15th and this is my first so we are just so excited about everything! It seems as though time is going by very slowly and I'm actually wishing I was further along than I really am. Is that normal?:shrug: Thanks!

Hi swemba! Congratulations! And yes, it's very normal to be impatiently waiting through these early days of first tri, at least it's normal for me lol! My first scan is Tuesday and I'm going completely nuts waiting!

8 week and 5 day bump - just for fun

https://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad354/Booflebump/utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwMzI5LTAwNjUyLmpwZw-1.jpg

I nearly died with happiness over a packet of pickled onion monster munch at lunch......eating stops me feeling too sick :haha:

just wanted to drop in and say hi.. will add u to list eswemba. and i hoe everone with appts/scans over the next few days have good news i will be back april 3rd to update anything new!!

Hello! I am due November 23 (for right now may change soon) with baby #2!

Hihi! My edd is Nov 29th, this is my second pregnancy and first child(ren?), no predictions here, we will probably find out the gender(s), we have been TTC for 2 years (officially), and my first scan is April 9th. Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->