***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Pls can you add me to the list? Baby #2 due 11 Nov.

Hi girls! Please can I join this thread? Cautiously pregnant again after a mmc with my first pregnancy in December :(

Name(just first)? Hannah

How old are you? 28

Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? Nov 30 by the date I ovulated

What # child is this for you? 1 and my second pregnancy

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? No idea and I don't mind whatever it is as long as it sticks and is healthy :)

Are you finding out the gender? Yes!

How many months were you TTC? second attempt after miscarriage

Dr called, they are changing my First appointment. Now the 24th April. Booo :p lol Have to wait longer now!

Is anyone else at 8 weeks+ still getting AF cramps? Mine have been really sore and achey the last few days :(

I was getting stretching pains yesterday. Similar to AF pains, but still a little different.

Any other Mama's that already have a LO showing already? I already feel like I am in
the "in between" stage where ppl can tell I put on weight but I'm not obvious pregnant yet. I felt so frumpy and yucky all day today at work. My clothes are fitting horrible. I should really tell my work already and get it out there but I have had so many different bosses in the last 3 months and they keep changing and I haven't built much of a relationship with my newest boss and I just feel awkward.

I'm really starting to think I am carrying a girl based on my symptoms. I am way more nauseated (sp?) this time, bad hair and bad skin. Old wives tales I know but they were right when I was carrying ds!

Love a little - what were your symptoms/what were the wives tales with your DS? I too am having a totally different pregnancy this time around and wondering if I'm having a girl this time? I don't have nausea whereas I did with my first, but curious what the wives tales say, thanks!

Most women who don't have MS tend to have girls I feel, but a coworker of mine had no MS at all and is pregnant with a boy...

Thanks! I've heard it both ways; first that the additional estrogen in your system with a girl makes you sicker, then again I have a friend who has three boys and a girl. She was sick as a dog with all three boys and not sick at all with her girl!

With my ds I had very little nausea and felt pretty my whole pregnancy. I had really nice silky shiny hair amd great skin and a lovely glow. I also craved meat amd grew belly hair. Old wives tales say extra testosterone can make you get harrier and boys like meat. With girls apparently you are sicker and feel less pretty as the baby girl takes all your beauty :rofl: boys you crave savoury and salty foods girls you crave sweets. It's all just fun amd games but since I am staying :yellow: I like to have fun with it. Any other tales to share?

I had no nausea with ds but have lots this time around. I was craving meat with ds as well. This time I want pot noodles :rofl:

Well, I'm nauseous, exhausted, pale, spotty and lank haired.....so that suggests girl :rofl:

xxx

Thanks boofle!

I'm not sure what to think. with my DS I was horribly nauseated the whole pregnancy, but I guess my hair and skin were okay. This time around I feel mostly okay as far as nausea, but my skin is breaking out, don't know about my hair because I keep it tied up out of ds's reach all day :haha:

Thanks boofle!

I'm not sure what to think. with my DS I was horribly nauseated the whole pregnancy, but I guess my hair and skin were okay. This time around I feel mostly okay as far as nausea, but my skin is breaking out, don't know about my hair because I keep it tied up out of ds's reach all day :haha:

It's nice to see someone else who's going to have a small age gap.
I'm not the only looney :haha:

Nope, Ilikecake, you're definitely not the only crazy one! My first two were only 15 months apart, and I wouldn't change it for the world. I wanted a smaller age gap between these two, but my cycles didn't start up until later. (we got pg on my 2nd cycle)

Old wives' tales: Higher libido during pregnancy = boy; lower libido = girl.
Heart rate of baby: 140 or less = boy; higher than 140 = girl.
If your husband gains weight during pregnancy- girl; if he doesn't gain anything = boy
Hold a pendant (or needle on a string) over your belly. If the necklace swings back and forth, you're having a boy. If it is more of a circular motion, then it's a girl.

Nope, you definitely aren't te only one! We wanted ours as close in age as possible. Neither my husband nor I am close in age to our siblings and we have always felt it would be different if we were closer in age to our sibs. So I'm glad ours will be less than two years apart! I'm not sure yet how our schools will separate then by age but hoping they might only be one grade apart in school.

Nope, Ilikecake, you're definitely not the only crazy one! My first two were only 15 months apart, and I wouldn't change it for the world. I wanted a smaller age gap between these two, but my cycles didn't start up until later. (we got pg on my 2nd cycle)

Old wives' tales: Higher libido during pregnancy = boy; lower libido = girl.
Heart rate of baby: 140 or less = boy; higher than 140 = girl.
If your husband gains weight during pregnancy- girl; if he doesn't gain anything = boy
Hold a pendant (or needle on a string) over your belly. If the necklace swings back and forth, you're having a boy. If it is more of a circular motion, then it's a girl.

Low libido = girl?? Looks like I'll be having a girl! LOL! Poor DH :haha:

Sick x 3!! I trust you're all enjoying my updates regarding the emptying of my stomach? Haha x

Beth I'm just so sorry you are feeling so awful! I'm having a little more nausea day by day but nothing like you are dealing with! :hugs:

Sick x 3!! I trust you're all enjoying my updates regarding the emptying of my stomach? Haha x

:hugs: Really do feel for you. I thought I felt bad, but it pales next to your descriptions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->