***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Name: Jackie

How old are you? 25 (almost 26)

Whats your EDD: November 23 from LMP

What # child is this for you? this will be #2

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I feel like it's a girl!

Are you finding out the gender? No unfortunately :( My husband doesn't want to.

How many months were you TTC - 1 month

My name is Julia- congrats everyone!
I'm 30 yrs old
My edd is Nov 30- confirmed by nurse practioner
First child
I feel that I'm carrying a girl
I can't wait to find out the gender
I conceived on my 3rd month trying

Hello!!!
Can I join this group pls? I have to admit I haven't read through all of the pages.
Here's a bit about me...

Name: Susi

How old are you? 30

Whats your EDD: November 25th

What # child is this for you? My first!

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I think it's a girl as we did the deed 4 days before ov. Well that's why I've read anyway. We'll see!

Are you finding out the gender? No we both want it to be a surprise.

How many months were you TTC - 3 months

No real symptoms yet really, although I'm weeping a lot and my moth is always dry. Started to feel a bit tired over the last couple of days.

Looking forward to chatting to you all and being bump buddies. :0)

I've had such a lovely day today :) not for any other reason than I haven't felt sick! MIL bought me some travel sickness bands yesterday and I had them on from about 2pm, and didn't really feel any different:shrug: so I took them off for bed and woke up during the night ready to throw up :sick:, managed to calm myself down and put them on for the rest of the night. I haven't had them off since, and I honestly feel normal again!:happydance:
I was sceptical, but if you haven't tried them you really should, they don't work for everyone but it's definitely worth a try:thumbup:

Hi ladies, and welcome new ladies!!

I had my second scan yesterday, saw the little baby... It was so awesome again. It was measuring 7w5d yesterday (2 days ahead of my due date) but I'm leaving my due date where it is right now. The heartbeat was a healthy 160 :)

I guess I can just feel blessed that I feel good during this pregnancy. I mean, I have my moments, but it's not as bad as I thought it would be, that's for sure. I suppose it's still early though.

Hope everyone has a great day!

blondie- i was just thinking the same thing!! Bump buddies :)

That's awesome! Can't believe you've have 2 already?! I'm still five days away from my first one...and getting more and more nervous the closer it gets.

This week I definitely feel a fullness in my lower abdomen and more frequent urination so I am hoping that means things are growing just as they should be. Still, I'm a bit terrified of getting bad news. I suppose that is normal though...just tryin to stay positive!

I had my second scan yesterday, saw the little baby... It was so awesome again. It was measuring 7w5d yesterday (2 days ahead of my due date) but I'm leaving my due date where it is right now. The heartbeat was a healthy 160 :)

I guess I can just feel blessed that I feel good during this pregnancy. I mean, I have my moments, but it's not as bad as I thought it would be, that's for sure. I suppose it's still early though.

awww thats lovely news! :D

That's great news! I can't wait til I have a scan. It'll be another 6 weeks at least. Ahhh!! Lol....With both my girls my MS kicked in after 8 weeks, so I will keep my fingers crossed that it stays away from you. I wish I felt good :)

So far, some days are better than others but for the most part I'm nauseous and exhausted...

Join the club Ashley!! Tonight is the first I cant face dinner. Just so glad DF is out playing snooker tonight! At least I dont have to make dinner for him.
I have been on the sofa since about 5pm! Routine is basically snooze followed by watching a bit of rubbish tellie!!
Dont know how I will cope this weekend. My brother and his family are arriving tomorrow night for the weekend. We are taking my nephew to Peppa Pig World on Saturday. The Saturday night we are out for dinner! I might land up sleeping through dinner!
Roll on 2nd tri and bounds of energy!

Hi ladies,

I just got my hcg levels back. It's at 1257, is this normal for 4 weeks 3 days?

No idea, sorry hun.
I've got to wait until next Wednesday for my first doctors appointment.

I'd say that was a great HCG number - mine was 530 at 4w1d... you're good!

CAvalleygirl- Thanks so much- that made me feel better. My np said that it puts me at about 5 weeks but when i went in i was only 4 weeks 3 days!

i have to be admitted into the hospital because of how severe my constipation is.. i am so upset and nervous! apparently i have to be monitored by drs :(

I hope everything is ok. please keep us updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->