***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

so so sorry crancherry and i ike them both but this thread is for u due in november so u can decide on which one u lke boofs!! let me know and how would i got about changing the name?

so so sorry crancherry and i ike them both but this thread is for u due in november so u can decide on which one u lke boofs!! let me know and how would i got about changing the name?

Why does it have to be changed?

Name(just first)?
Maddie

How old are you?
17 (18 next month)

Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date?
November 1st, figured it out from LMP

What # child is this for you?
First! :)

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl?
I think it's a girl, which probably means it'll be a boy haha

Are you finding out the gender?
Definitely, can't wait!

How many months were you TTC?
Well we weren't trying, feel like it's the best thing to ever happen to me though :D

So sorry Rhiaberry...I hope you can get some answers at your upcoming appointment.

Yeah I quite like November Sparklers, I was thinking that the other day :)

So how is everyone? I took my 6th test yesterday and taking number 7 today lol!
I guess because it was unexpected I am still finding it hard to believe especially since my first and second took over a year TTC!

So randomly I know but my little boy who is 5 months can now roll over onto his belly!! And he keeps doing it haha, thing is he doesnt quite know what to do when he gets there so has a paddy until I put him back! No wonder I keep falling asleep when hubby gets home haha!

I also have a feeling this one is going to be a boy! I never had the 'feeling' with the other 2 but this time round I do
Anyone else have a feeling?

Why does it have to be changed?

It doesn't, but October mummies call themselves 'pumpkins', and December mummies sometimes call themselves 'christmas puddings', so I thought 'sparklers' or 'fireworks' would be quite nice? bbygurl - you just click edit on your first post - then 'go advanced', then you can change the thread title there

mel-I remember when both my kiddos did that! I started just sitting next to them lol. They would get so mad when they couldn't roll back to their back. Haha. Good times. I don't know if I have a feeling either way yet...I just would love to have a boy. We really just want another baby so it doesn't matter but I would love to be able to experience being a mom to a boy :) What are some things you noticed differently about your pregnancies between your daughter and son?

There wasn't really much difference in them to be honest
With Leo my boobs were more sore, I felt more sick (was never actually sick), I was more tired
Other than that nothing!! This time, no sickness, no sore boobs (yet) no nothing!
Guess I'll find out in a few weeks hehe

Hi everyone!! I'm due with little blessing #2 on November 12th :)

Name(just first)? I just stick with MommyH on public boards :)
How old are you? 30
Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? I know the date I O'd :) EDD 11/12/12
What # child is this for you? #2, dd is 7 and will be 8 when baby comes!
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I say boy, or it's twins and one of each lol
Are you finding out the gender? Definitely!!
How many months were you TTC? 3 years ntnp and a little over 2 years ttc

Hey there girls our #2 is coming along 6th Nov :flower:
How old are you?
27 - turning 28 this year

Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date?
6th Nov based on ovulation

What # child is this for you?

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl?
I hope its a little girl but DH is hoping a boy, one of us is sure to be right! :haha:

Are you finding out the gender?
Nope it'll be a surprise

How many months were you TTC?

Scan Dates
First scan on 20th March at 7 weeks
2nd scan 27th April at 12+3 weeks (NT scan)

I got home from work tonight and tested with an ic and it was pretty light, lighter than the one I tested with this morning. I also ad a really dark frer this morning, but now I'm feeling so worried because the light IC.

Anyone else nervous about a chemical??

I got home from work tonight and tested with an ic and it was pretty light, lighter than the one I tested with this morning. I also ad a really dark frer this morning, but now I'm feeling so worried because the light IC.

Anyone else nervous about a chemical??

I was really nervous about it because I got my BFP at 10 DPO an it felt like forever ago now (only a week!!!!). I wouldn't consider a loss a chemical anymore, so I feel out of the woods on that one. BUT I definitely felt the same! I would resist testing because the darkness of lines means nothing, really. Too many variables! I had a WAY lighter line at 11 DPO, but it was irrelevant...I'm definitely still pregnant :)

It's useless for me to say don't worry...but maybe don't test? Easier said than done! At least wait another 2-3 days then test again, I'm sure you'll see a very dark line by then!

Haha easier said than done is right! I took a Clearblue digital and it said Pregnant so I feel better about that for the night :)

I'm so sorry Crancherry :hugs:

Welcome and congratulations to the new ladies! :flower:

I really wouldn't test anymore hun. Your eggo is preggo, don't worry :hugs: xx

Very tired, but good thanks :) How are you? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583