***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

I think I have been feeling flutters, might be imagining it
But I did have a look around my journal from my Leo and I said around 12-13 weeks I was feeling flutters so maybe!

I didnt feel Sophie (my first) until I was around 16 weeks, Leo was around 12-13 (my second)
I guess the more babies you have the earlier you feel them?

bbygurl - Thanks for adding me to the front page :hugs:

Are the yellow storks for those not finding out the gender? If so I need one of those too :flower:

Heres my little questionnaire as I haven't filled it in:
Name(just first)? I'm anonymous but you can call me Shar :thumbup:
How old are you? 21
Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? 3rd November from ultrasounds
What # child is this for you? 1
Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I have girly vibes
Are you finding out the gender? Nope
How many months were you TTC? We were NTNP for 13 months when I fell pregnant last year in September but unfortunately that bean wasn't a keeper, we went to TTC from November and got my BFP in Feb! x

Also I have a scan on Thursday 26th April and then my NT scan is 3rd May xxxx

I think I have been feeling flutters, might be imagining it
But I did have a look around my journal from my Leo and I said around 12-13 weeks I was feeling flutters so maybe!

How bloody weird, I was at work today and felt bubbles and as a 2nd time mummy I knew they felt like movements. I was going to come on here and ask any of the other mummy's of more than 1 if they'd felt anything!

I can't wait to feel flutters!!

I got my booking in letter to see the midwife, it's next Thursday. I'll be around 9 and a half weeks, she will then book me in for my scan. Yippeeeee!!!

Aww yay to bubbles! Second and third time mummies will feel bubs a lot earlier than us first timers, lucky ducks xxx

I thought I was imagining it at first but I have felt it a couple if times now so it must be, cant wait until they are full blown kicks - with Leo it was around 18 weeks, and the hubby felt it too

Hey all, I am new to the group:)

Name is Victoria

Pregnant with #3

Due nov 24th which puts me right at about 8 weeks 5 days:)

We are thinking boy, but I will be ecstatic with either:)
Other than that, I am planning on a natural birth, at home if possible( my local hospital does amazing to accommodate natural mommas, so i dont worry at all if i have to go hospital route.) Want a right to boob skin to skin birth. It is how i had my first two, and it was anamazing experience:)

Glad to be here. Cant wait for the next 31 weeks to go by! im so impatient:happydance::happydance:

Oops, sorry! I left some things out.
I am 22-almost 23.
We do want to find out the gender.
and we tried for this baby for 3 months before we got a positive test.

I hope I feel babes earlier than last time!! I actually think I feel it every once in a while - especially when I'm using the doppler. I can even hear a bloop or a thud when I feel what I feel, so I'm thinking it's definitely baby!

Dh and I both started feeling my son's kicks on the outside at 17 weeks, so I'm hoping to get to that point sooner too! My son will LOVE that!!

Just a quick question. I had some bleeding (brown and minimal) this afternoon with cramps. Tried to ring the midwife and got no reply, would you ring her tomorrow? The bleeding has stopped and I've just got some slight sharp twinges now.
I did lots of up and down ladders work today at work, so I think that's what may of caused it.

Ilikecake - I wouldn't be too worried since it correlates with your work stresses, but I would definitely call again tomorrow. Is it possible for you to stay away from doing what you did today?! I would try if you can!

hey sorry itsbeen a couple days since i updated but front page is updated if i missed anyone let me kno.. and if anyone has appts or scans coming up that i dont have up there let me know as well and ill update it. welcome to the new mommies to b. and kellie_w ur due date is my daughters 1st bday!!

Thank you for adding me! Very excited to be due on your daughters birthday, will be a great day!!!! :happydance:

Fish and chips, wow I remember you. I was another september star back in 2010. Hehe in the same group again!

Hope all you ladies are well, exciting to see lots of you at the 12 week mark already! Xxx

11+3 bumpage :cloud9: https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/SellingStuffNow89/DSC_5487.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->