***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

11+3 bumpage :cloud9:

Wow, Ilikecake, that's impressive! And it def looks like all baby. I'm guessing you're finding it hard to keep it a secret? I have lots of 'bump', but it isn't at all neat and basically I just look like I've eaten crap and not exercised at all for 2 months ... which says it all really :rofl:

11+3 bumpage :cloud9:

Wow, Ilikecake, that's impressive! And it def looks like all baby. I'm guessing you're finding it hard to keep it a secret? I have lots of 'bump', but it isn't at all neat and basically I just look like I've eaten crap and not exercised at all for 2 months ... which says it all really :rofl:

Finding it very hard. All the customers at work comment and can't believe i'm only 11 weeks. Loads of people at James nursery have guessed too :dohh:

If i'm wearing baggy tops I just look like i've eaten crap too :haha:

11+6 bump

https://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad354/Booflebump/utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNDIwLTAwNzAzLmpwZw-1.jpg

Lovely bump ilikecake xxx

Doctors appt today :( not convinced they'll give me any meds but hoping, weight loss is over 10kg now and it's completely relentless. I don't want them to send me to hospital so need to lake it sound bad but not too bad...
Got a feeling because we're not 100% on dates they might not be able to offer anything :( boo!
Sorry for invading the thread with my misery AGAIN!

Doctors appt today :( not convinced they'll give me any meds but hoping, weight loss is over 10kg now and it's completely relentless. I don't want them to send me to hospital so need to lake it sound bad but not too bad...
Got a feeling because we're not 100% on dates they might not be able to offer anything :( boo!

:hugs::hugs: I hope they can give you something hun.

That's the worst thing about already having a child, the fear that you'll end up being kept away from them :(

:hugs: If GP does offer you meds, will you accept them? If so, it's prob worth asking. My GP said to me "We don't like to give anything for morning sickness unless we absolutely have to ... but ..." etc etc, suggesting that basically she'd prescribe if I wanted. Are you managing to eat or drink anything at all? My doc wasn't concerned re my food intake - I think unless you're super-thin to start with, there's enough in your body to cover you for lack of food for a while. The main thing is fluids - and I think lack of drinking is s usually why you end up in hosp.

Good luck whatever happens :hugs:

:hugs: If GP does offer you meds, will you accept them? If so, it's prob worth asking. My GP said to me "We don't like to give anything for morning sickness unless we absolutely have to ... but ..." etc etc, suggesting that basically she'd prescribe if I wanted. Are you managing to eat or drink anything at all? My doc wasn't concerned re my food intake - I think unless you're super-thin to start with, there's enough in your body to cover you for lack of food for a while. The main thing is fluids - and I think lack of drinking is s usually why you end up in hosp.

When I was really suffering at the start they didn't seem concerned as I was still getting some fluids in me. Apparently even if you're only getting a little bit in it's fine.
Definetly doesn't stop you worrying though!

I'm tempted to change my ticker. By my midwifes dates i'm only 10+5 and by mine i'm 11+3. I've been going by my dates but I know if the scan agrees with the midwife i'm going to be even more gutted that i'm not as far ahead. So I might change it just to get my head used to it.

A bit of a boring pointless "rant" type thing, sorry :haha:

I'm not optimistic for the reasons you mention. I was prescribed meds last time at 17 weeks but that was only after abject refusal to be admitted to hospital. I don't know if they'll help but I need to ask. Not eaten a full meal or anything much for 7 weeks now :/

If they won't help I'll have to go to hospital because I can't look after Jessamy :(

Here is bump progression up to 12 weeks :)

https://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee336/mellllly1/12weeks-1.jpg

Oh hon, I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Cute bumps too! Ilikecake, mine looks about the same size as yours. :) Can't believe how much bigger it is this time lol xx

Oh hon, I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Cute bumps too! Ilikecake, mine looks about the same size as yours. :) Can't believe how much bigger it is this time lol xx

Tell me about it!

This was my progession with James... I didn't start showing until gone 20 weeks!

Attachments

• 155089_160243610686501_100001025886846_346913_6652382_n.jpg
    155089_160243610686501_100001025886846_346913_6652382_n.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 8
Bethan there is a fantastic support group on FB that I found when I was at my lowest earlier this week. Basically a lot of drs don't have the latest research which is that the meds are absolutely fine to take whilst pregnant. The other thing they said it that it shouldn't get to the stage where you need hospitalisation as the meds work best before it gets that bad. I'll have a look for the link. Basically significant weight loss is not good and the fact you're struggling so much could mean you have HG which is treatable for lots of people. You must be feeling really awful so I have massive sympathy for you. I've been feeling really ill but I think I'm through the worst now. Xxx

Ilikecake that is an amazing bump!

Kellie :hi: We meet again ;) xx

Hope this works.

https://m.facebook.com/?w2m&refsrc=...notif&notif_t=group_activity&__user=523241816

There is a great post about what meds you should ask for. X

Bethan there is a fantastic support group on FB that I found when I was at my lowest earlier this week. Basically a lot of drs don't have the latest research which is that the meds are absolutely fine to take whilst pregnant. The other thing they said it that it shouldn't get to the stage where you need hospitalisation as the meds work best before it gets that bad. I'll have a look for the link. Basically significant weight loss is not good and the fact you're struggling so much could mean you have HG which is treatable for lots of people. You must be feeling really awful so I have massive sympathy for you. I've been feeling really ill but I think I'm through the worst now. Xxx

Ilikecake that is an amazing bump!

Kellie :hi: We meet again ;) xx

Thanks so much for this, I joined and have been reading through stuff.
Doctor was lovely, didn't want to give pills cause it should taper off soon but she gave me a week to see & anti bios for a lovely UTI lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->