***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Hi gals. We have our girl name from last time but seriously are going to struggle with boy names. Told my DH if he doesn't put some on the table I will pick the name :rofl: he is so picky. Name must not start with B as our last name does, must not be able to be shortened easily (so cannot be too long) and must not be "made up" so a traditional name and I don't like 1 syllable names.

Sickness is still lingering. Am hoping to feel better soon.

wishfulmom - my MS peaked with my son at about 10.5 weeks for about a week then slowly got better. With this one, I haven't thrown up yet (can't believe it!!!), but at the end of 9 weeks I started feeling amazing - had 2 days with no nausea at all, but them BAM, it hit me right at 10 weeks. So I'm hoping I'm peaking now and it will start to get better in the next week or two.

Hi ladies, can I join you?

How old are you?

Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date?
November 22nd- based on early ultrasound

What # child is this for you?
1st (biological that is!) ......I have one toddler stepson and a teenage foster daughter with special needs

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl?
I have no idea.

Are you finding out the gender?
Yes!

How many months were you TTC?
9mnths

i spoke too soon.. only been able to eat saltines (soda crackers) today.

Dang. So there is something with 10 weeks! Hopefully it'll get better fast. I was actually feeling pretty decent most of the day today - only had a couple bouts of nausea... so an improvement over the last week. FX'd it only gets better from here!

Morning ladies,
Well insomnia has hit me again today. Been awake for about the last 2 hours and only meant to be getting up in about 30 minutes! :grr:

baby names - this is were I'm going to have a really problem! I'm a teacher and therefore names are very easily associated with children I have taught or have been in the schools where I've taught! I did have a girls name but a colleague had a little girl a few months back and used that name! :grr: so back to the drawing board for us!
We will most likely wait till the 20 week scan to find out what we are having and then decide on names.

I have been feeling better over this past week. Had a bit more energy and not feeling bloated and uncomfortable any more! :wohoo:

I think my EDD is completely wrong (sudden revelation) and am expecting to be put back around 11 days *sobs*

Oh no! What makes you think that?

------

I just can't work it out - the EDD is based on a 28 cycle and my cycles are nowhere near that (much,much longer) plus we only stopped breastfeeding last week so I'm literally all over the place! I'm expecting to be told they're nowhere near 13+2 next Friday :'(

That's the thing that confuses me. When the midwife was working out my EDD, she went by a 28 day cycle and mine are only 23/24, when I mentioned it she said that it doesn't matter what cycle lengths you have. I would of thought it would have though :wacko:

I hope you don't get put to far back hun. Baby should still be a nice decent size :hugs:

Hi girls I had a scan yesterday at the antenatal clinic :) heres a pic of my beanie. Measuring right on at 11 weeks and 5 days, I can't believe I'm almost 12 weeks!! Still not ready to tell anyone yet though :haha:

Attachments

• 556122_10150936929648082_516608081_13076492_613127301_n.jpg
    556122_10150936929648082_516608081_13076492_613127301_n.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 10
Aww Sharon what a lovely pic!

Names wise I found our old list before we found out we were having a boy last time and the only name on there that we still like is Alice for a girl.

My nausea seems to be a hec of a lot better the last few days! I feel like a completely different person! I'm still taking it easy though and just enjoying this break incase it comes back again.

And yay! Bexxc and I have gone up a box!

I think my EDD is completely wrong (sudden revelation) and am expecting to be put back around 11 days *sobs*

Oh no! What makes you think that?

------

I just can't work it out - the EDD is based on a 28 cycle and my cycles are nowhere near that (much,much longer) plus we only stopped breastfeeding last week so I'm literally all over the place! I'm expecting to be told they're nowhere near 13+2 next Friday :'(

That's the thing that confuses me. When the midwife was working out my EDD, she went by a 28 day cycle and mine are only 23/24, when I mentioned it she said that it doesn't matter what cycle lengths you have. I would of thought it would have though :wacko:

I hope you don't get put to far back hun. Baby should still be a nice decent size :hugs:

My doctor originally calculated my EDD by a 28 day cycle as well, which was completely off since I didn't even ovulate until CD 41! Needless to say, they had to move my due date back quite a bit after my scan when I measured 6 weeks (which is exactly what I had originally estimated). I hope your apopintment goes well and they don't set you too far back.

My doctor originally calculated my EDD by a 28 day cycle as well, which was completely off since I didn't even ovulate until CD 41! Needless to say, they had to move my due date back quite a bit after my scan when I measured 6 weeks (which is exactly what I had originally estimated). I hope your apopintment goes well and they don't set you too far back.

Thank you :)
I'm just not sure about any of it, there are 4 potential conception dates which doesn't exactly help haha - do you just count on from the conception date in weeks if you're working it out that way? I don't know what I'm doing haha!
xx

Thank you :)
I'm just not sure about any of it, there are 4 potential conception dates which doesn't exactly help haha - do you just count on from the conception date in weeks if you're working it out that way? I don't know what I'm doing haha!
xx

Well I knew when I ovulated and we dtd 2 days before that, so I counted 2 weeks before ovulation as the "beginning" of my cycle so I could calculate my EDD. If you don't know when you ovulated, then I would count BD days as ovulation days becuase you know it had to be close to the same time if you conceived and count your EDD from there... I hope that makes sense? I'm really good at talking in circles :)

hey sorry itsbeen a couple days since i updated but front page is updated if i missed anyone let me kno.. and if anyone has appts or scans coming up that i dont have up there let me know as well and ill update it. welcome to the new mommies to b. and kellie_w ur due date is my daughters 1st bday!!

Ilikecake & bethandchloe - what mrs.326 said. :) It really doesn't matter how long your typical cycle is - all the calculating is really based off of when you ovulated, then they add 2 weeks. So if you have no idea when you ovulated, the best way to know when you're due is by u/s. You can take guesses based on when you bd'd, but that may or may not be very accurate.

Hopefully they don't set you back much - that would be miserable! Every day counts!!

Welcome new ladies!!!

Im 12 weeks today which means............ ONLY 28 WEEKS UNTIL NOVEMBER 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Congrats Mellllly! I still feel like I'm barely pregnant. I don't know how many weeks I need to be to get beyond that. 20? :haha: 2nd trimester is getting so close!!

Thanks!! Just got 1 week to wait until my scan! Seems forever away!
As soon as you start getting bump ad movements think thats when it sinks in that you do have a baby in there hehe

Thanks!! Just got 1 week to wait until my scan! Seems forever away!
As soon as you start getting bump ad movements think thats when it sinks in that you do have a baby in there hehe

That's true! I started feeling my son between 13-14 weeks, so that's coming up!! I hope I'm as lucky this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->