***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

We won't be thinking of names until near the end/after the birth.

My OH refuses to discuss stuff like that. My poor little dude was called baby for a week after he wa born as OH wouldnt pick a name with me.

DH really didn't want to discuss names yet. I'm sure he'd love to wait until the end or birth to pick one. I, on the other hand, would like to have the name picked out or at least have a few options if we decided to wait until the birth to give the baby a name. Our first anniversary was a week after we found out, and since the traditional gift is paper, I bought him a baby names book and forced him to start looking at names with me :) I think it surprised him how fun it actually turned out to be. The boy name we really like is Davis Rock (my grandfather's name was Rock), so he constantly calls my "belly" Davis. It'll be funny if it turns out the baby is a girl, and I can gaurantee her name will not be Davis!! :haha:

Hey everyone! I just found this thread. So excited to be here!!

Name(just first)? Kristy

How old are you? 26

Whats your EDD, How have you figured that date? November 30th by LMP

What # child is this for you? This will be my 2nd!

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl? I'm going to guess boy because that's what we're hoping for, but I'd be very happy with a girl as well.

Are you finding out the gender? Definitely!

How many months were you TTC? We got pregnant our first month of trying.

I'm back...for the time being anyway. I've been so sick, started to feel better and now my oldest daughter has had the flu.
I do feel like time is going slow...but kinda fast when I think I'm already 11 weeks. We already "picked out" names, but I already am questioning our boy name. Lol. It never fails. My husband is just so picky when it comes to boy names....ahhh!!!
Hope everyone is starting to feel a little better...

I've had epic exhaustion and nausea the last few days.... I had to leave work early. :(

Had a scan today at week 11 which went great. At first the baby was a sleep but then woke up and started squirming all about the place, dancing and kicking (or maybe flailing about in frustration at being woken). The doc measured him/her at 11wk5d but said that as I had a 7 week scan that dated as today being 11 weeks I shouldn't adjust my dates as the baby is just probably a big big for it's age. Which is great news for the baby, and maybe bad news for my vagina.

https://i41.tinypic.com/11bk8wl.png

Congrats! and HAHAHAH on your vagina comment! Too funny :)

is it true that a lot of your symptoms start to stop around 10 weeks because the hormones stop doubling and rising so quickly? i think i remember reading this but anything i had (food aversions, nausea, constipation, exhaustion etc) has disappeared. the last two days i feel great.. i know a lot of people say 2nd trimester is the easier.. so could i just be experiencing that earlier?

i am paranoid per usual lol

I had a couple of days like that...then it went downhill lol. They could come back but the placenta is starting to take over so you could just be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!

hi, can i join you all please? :flower:

Name
Kellie

How old are you?

Whats your EDD, How have you figued that date?
19th November, from scan at 8+2

What # child is this for you?
2nd

Do you predict you're carrying a boy or girl?
Im guessing another boy, but would be overjoyed if a girl!

Are you finding out the gender?
definately!

How many months were you TTC?
amazingly 1 month, my son took 2 years and the help of preseed so this one took us by surprise

I have had 2 scans already due to ongoing bleeding, one at 5+4 and another at 8+2. the last one showed a lovely heartbeat but i still am having bleeding which is worrying. My next scan is may 10th and im still awaiting a midwife! xxx

I think my EDD is completely wrong (sudden revelation) and am expecting to be put back around 11 days *sobs*

i was put back 5 days and i was sad LOL i was like everyday counts! haha but my new DD is 11/11 which i quite like :)

I think my EDD is completely wrong (sudden revelation) and am expecting to be put back around 11 days *sobs*

Oh no! What makes you think that?

------

Is it bed time yet? My little terror has had me up since 3am :sleep: thanks to daddy he's learnt to say shit, I don't know wether to laugh or cry. I must be mental for having 2 so close in age :haha:

Oh no! What makes you think that?

------

I just can't work it out - the EDD is based on a 28 cycle and my cycles are nowhere near that (much,much longer) plus we only stopped breastfeeding last week so I'm literally all over the place! I'm expecting to be told they're nowhere near 13+2 next Friday :'(

is it true that a lot of your symptoms start to stop around 10 weeks because the hormones stop doubling and rising so quickly? i think i remember reading this but anything i had (food aversions, nausea, constipation, exhaustion etc) has disappeared. the last two days i feel great.. i know a lot of people say 2nd trimester is the easier.. so could i just be experiencing that earlier?

With our son, I felt awful from week 6 to about week 10. Then my symptoms almost went overnight. I can't remember when the whole "blooming" phase set in, but I do know that I felt reasonably good by 10 weeks. For this reason, I've been aiming for the 10-week mark all through this pg ... I hit 10 weeks at the weekend, and yes, I am defo starting to feel better ... but not as better as I would like! I still can't eat anything unless it's the one specific thing I absolutely want to eat at that moment - everything else is a definite no-no and is likely to make me feel dire for the rest of the day.

Hi ladies,
I'm just over 8 weeks and have been one of the lucky ones without hardly any symptoms apart from slight nausea. Today I have felt sicky for most of the day, I'm hungry and my belly is rumbling but the thought of eating is making me feel sick!! I'll force to myself to eat soon though.
Hope you are all fine and dandy x

With our son, I felt awful from week 6 to about week 10. Then my symptoms almost went overnight. I can't remember when the whole "blooming" phase set in, but I do know that I felt reasonably good by 10 weeks. For this reason, I've been aiming for the 10-week mark all through this pg ... I hit 10 weeks at the weekend, and yes, I am defo starting to feel better ... but not as better as I would like! I still can't eat anything unless it's the one specific thing I absolutely want to eat at that moment - everything else is a definite no-no and is likely to make me feel dire for the rest of the day.

hope every day gets a little better! i actually know what u mean about being able to eat that one thing you want. i use to go to food shopping only once for week and get everything i needed. now i find myself in there almost everyday because i never know what i want and my cravings change so much. ive noticed it costing me more though so i'm going to try better this week. i am just happy i can eat more things, because i had enough soda crackers and cucumbers lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->